First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
ITā€™S HERE!! šŸ˜ They will prep it in the morning and I can pick it up when theyā€™re finished! All my trackers still say ā€œIn Transitā€ or Shipped but also pending. Order track still says status is ASN and even the transport company didnā€™t show any movement! So thereā€™s still a chance yalls could just show up! ā˜ŗ

307EAF01-F3DA-43AF-AC66-FBF11CB336F9.jpeg

AD8BA653-A08A-4B1E-8FFB-50012BEB65A9.jpeg
Sponsored

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The pizza tracker and back door trackers both work, just not the order tracker. Doesn't matter what I try...
Iā€™m still catching up on this thread, but try going back to the thread that has the link for the tracker and launching the page again. Then enter your info. I had to do that before because I bookmarked the app on my home screen on my phone and it didnā€™t work at all when I went to launch it. Then I did the above and was able to get in.

worth a try I guess?

Wildtrak2020

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Iā€™m still catching up on this thread, but try going back to the thread that has the link for the tracker and launching the page again. Then enter your info. I had to do that before because I bookmarked the app on my home screen on my phone and it didnā€™t work at all when I went to launch it. Then I did the above and was able to get in.

worth a try I guess?
Thanks, I figured it out a few posts later. Apparently I needed to scroll down past the original entry. Saul Goodman! šŸ‘šŸ»

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just called to track my railcar and it has said Wayne MI since Sunday, now it says itā€™s expected to be in Gibson, IN on April 25th šŸ˜³ WTF takes so long? Thatā€™s a whole week and then it still has to get all the way to Texas šŸ¤£ My dealer has been awesome though, and he said he does believe it will be here by the end of the month, but of course anything can happen
Iā€™m not an expert by any means, but it might be similar to the situation where I am. We have a passenger train that goes from the outskirts of the city and is leased primarily to them. CSX can only use those tracks on weekends apparently from what I was told. It might slow the shipping time. I could also be completely wrong but thought Iā€™d share.

Sponsored

JennaLynn02

Outer Banks
First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No- been in production since 1/21. My ford dealership said it has been produced but still being held up..
Yep. Still production (since 1/24) with a 5/7 delivery to Urbana, OH.
this 100%
what a piece of crap organization- i'm 1/18 as well if it makes you feel better and in same boat- i'm 90% confident their next big push will be end of this quarter.
Do yā€™all have an EDD at all? I canā€™t see mine but my dealer says my EDD is May 8-14 and seems to think it will be accurate, but I still am ā€œin productionā€ and on chip hold. Starting to think if I donā€™t get the built notification soon that that date will be pushed back.

rms333

Outer Banks
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Iā€™m not an expert by any means, but it might be similar to the situation where I am. We have a passenger train that goes from the outskirts of the city and is leased primarily to them. CSX can only use those tracks on weekends apparently from what I was told. It might slow the shipping time. I could also be completely wrong but thought Iā€™d share.
That makes sense!! Thanks for the explanation! I called just a few minutes ago and it was in Ohio, so itā€™s getting further away šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I bet youā€™re right! My EDD changed too, it was 4/16-4/22 now itā€™s 4/26-5/2 ā€¦

lancobronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 IH Scout II, Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do yā€™all have an EDD at all? I canā€™t see mine but my dealer says my EDD is May 8-14 and seems to think it will be accurate, but I still am ā€œin productionā€ and on chip hold. Starting to think if I donā€™t get the built notification soon that that date will be pushed back.
Ford's Marketing Product Headquarters told me I was off the chip hold and even though in production scheduled for 5/7.

1-800-334-4375

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That makes sense!! Thanks for the explanation! I called just a few minutes ago and it was in Ohio, so itā€™s getting further away šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I bet youā€™re right! My EDD changed too, it was 4/16-4/22 now itā€™s 4/26-5/2 ā€¦
Well thatā€™s some booty right there! Nothing like delays I guess. It seems like something that will continue until it finally arrives

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'd love to see pics of ice mountain to see progressā€¦ order tracker has 333 with the same status as mineā€¦
I was thinking that also.

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i have same edd as you according to the 800 number and agree that if not built very soon that's not going to happen and it will be yet another fail from ford

markpilip

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
ITā€™S HERE!! šŸ˜ They will prep it in the morning and I can pick it up when theyā€™re finished! All my trackers still say ā€œIn Transitā€ or Shipped but also pending. Order track still says status is ASN and even the transport company didnā€™t show any movement! So thereā€™s still a chance yalls could just show up! ā˜ŗ

Ford Bronco šŸ›  1/17/2022 Build week group 20220419_200814

Ford Bronco šŸ›  1/17/2022 Build week group 20220419_200814
Great news!

I suppose mine could just turn up too, but I donā€™t have that kind of luck.

My luck is more of the kind of luck where my Bronco is in the back corner, against the fence, and getting hidden by kudzu growing over it. The kind of luck where thereā€™s no chance the For JV team of second tier interns will ever find it.

Ford2201

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 - 2014 JKU - 1997 TJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Who's your dealer? United Road tracking should trace your Bronco from the CSX rail yard to the dealer.

Anything in the philly area will hit the Wilmington DE yard and go by truck the last mile. It's kind of cool that some of the trucks have GPS so you get real time info.
Medford Ford. CSX says twin oaks PA. Dealer hasnā€™t responded yet with any info. Last contact with them was me tellining them it shipped. They said to expect it late April. Last delivery window from Ford was April 15-22. Still waiting

joja_peach

Outer Banks
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Who is still waiting in Production with me? Today I had some progress ā€” the dots on pizza tracker are all aligned now. Yippeee!

ive been taking frustration out on some bathroom demo.
Meā€¦ Iā€™m here, still in production too.
Sponsored