First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus and 71 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I cast badlands, but this really depends on what you are going to do with the car. I want a solid off-roader with all the stuff but I don’t want Sasquatch and I don’t want a lot of aftermarket, so badlands for me.
Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
BD has everything I could want but the BL has the 33s and the stance I love plus it has the painted black hard top where the BD doesn’t... decisions decisions

cal jammer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I originally voted BD but I'm leaning outer banks for everyday use. (that's also what I reserved)

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Pretty much the same for me. I feel like BD might be the sweet spot for what you get vs the amount of money you're paying, but I reserved a Badlands.

With me though, it was because I felt like Badlands gives you the most configurable option. I get the swaybar and front locker and HOSS setup already on the Badlands, plus both steel bumpers and all the bash plate upgrades, etc. Then on top of that I can still add mid, high and lux packages if I want. I can keep the 2.3 with a manual and have 33 inch mud terrains or go full sasquatch with an auto, etc. I just felt like I had the most options to configure things with the Badlands so it was worth it to me to reserve there and have the options, whether I go with all the bells and whistles or not.
You're going to pay a fortune if you add all that stuff to a Badlands. This post is about bang for the buck.

siddious33

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee; 2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You're going to pay a fortune if you add all that stuff to a Badlands. This post is about bang for the buck.
Which is exactly why I said I felt like BD was the sweet spot for what you pay. If you'd actually read the post you know... :)

Sponsored

deb

Black Diamond
First Name
Deb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm thinking that a black diamond + squatch + 2.7 auto will be like a best of both the badlands and wildtrak, and the price would probably be inbetween the starting price for each.

canuk688

First Edition
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2021 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Here I voted First Edition since arguably it will be a collector item. While all of the trims will ultimately depreciate like any other vehicle, First Editions of key collector vehicles like Bronco will go up in value over time. Short term value vs. Long term appreciation.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Which is exactly why I said I felt like BD was the sweet spot for what you pay. If you'd actually read the post you know... :)
IMO, the Badland needs the 2.7L and the hard top so that raises the price a fair bit. I would also need the Cyber Orange. If I add those options to the Black Diamond, I'll save money vs BL. I just can't imagine ever needing more capability than the BD offers.

Straight 6

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here I voted First Edition since arguably it will be a collector item. While all of the trims will ultimately depreciate like any other vehicle, First Editions of key collector vehicles like Bronco will go up in value over time. Short term value vs. Long term appreciation.
They're making 7000 of them, it's not going up in value

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I voted for Black Diamond, but I am going with the Badlands...Black Diamond has everything I would NEED, but I prefer the Badlands name and prefer the headlights and grille on Badlands as well. Have the front locker and swaybar disconnect is just extra...I guess I am ready to pay $6k more for a name/badge, lights and a grille...seems dumb, but worth it!!
Plus wheels and a better roof option.

Sponsored

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
IMO, the Badland needs the 2.7L and the hard top so that raises the price a fair bit. I would also need the Cyber Orange. If I add those options to the Black Diamond, I'll save money vs BL. I just can't imagine ever needing more capability than the BD offers.
I just don’t like the wheels, grille or top with BD.

rjkmoto

Black Diamond
First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger Hemi 392 Scatpack Shaker, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think the Wildtrak might actually be the value leader. 2.7L, Auto, Painted Modular Hardtop, Sasquatch Package AND the mid package all included. Depending on how they price the options/packages the Wildtrak has almost EVERYTHING you can throw on the truck, minus the super luxury stuff and the sway bar disco.

JK

P.S. For low-end bang I voted for the Black Diamond. If you want a “basic” factory build you get 80% of the Badlands for 13k less. ?

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Plus wheels and a better roof option.
Black Diamond you can't get with modular roof? I have only been interested in Badlands, so I don't read up on the other series options.

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Black Diamond you can't get with modular roof? I have only been interested in Badlands, so I don't read up on the other series options.
I believe you can get the modular but only in grey.
Sponsored