First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger Hemi 392 Scatpack Shaker, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
i would really like to know what package(s) we're looking at as I'm trying to get a sense of the step-in heights.
Preproduction Concept.

JK
Sponsored

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dear Ford,

Please make this Cactus Gray Bronco available just as it is! You knocked it out of the park from the color, the white top, the grill, the amazing interior and black wheels. This Bronco exudes strength and coolness all at the same time. It's unique and exactly what so many potential owners want in a Bronco. Let's do this!

Sincerely,
Bullitt

jonboy1225

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A long list of 3 pedalers, and various tow trucks
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Those are some pretty thick doors
1597857376165.png

I only have a Wrangler TJ to compare with. Are the JK/JL doors that thick?
I'm so glad they chose to do this instead of the thin doors like a Wrangler.

I'm convinced the Bronco cabin is going to feel more solid and substantial when it's fully enclosed

Last edited:

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

i would really like to know what package(s) we're looking at as I'm trying to get a sense of the step-in heights.
While this a pre-production/mix matched/concept Bronco, it has 35” BFGs and the wider fender flares. So the closest production package is a 4 door Sasquatch. Even though the wheel and tire package is aftermarket, they are the same size(ish) as the Squatch.

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While this a pre-production/mix matched/concept Bronco, it has 35” BFGs and the wider fender flares. So the closest production package is a 4 door Sasquatch. Even though the wheel and tire package is aftermarket, they are the same size(ish) as the Squatch.
I wish they would offer the 35 ATs as an option with Squatch.

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

am i the only one that is looking at the floor mats haha. are those standard in the broncos or is that something you have to opt into getting?

I'm getting the badlands 4 door and didnt plan on having any mats on the floor because of the drain plug floors. if they come with those rubber mats that would be awesome!

2021 Ford Bronco Employee Roundup 117795218_1206290893074149_6050658746396320739_n.jpg

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This is the first time i've seen the light silver grill on a Bronco other than the Cactus Gray marketing model. And it's not on the 6-hole grill. Could be one of the rumored grill options.....

Or could be pre-production plastic molding which doesn't have final production color.

Magical_Savior

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bobber Black, Honda CB1100EX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know Ford keeps saying the interior isn't finalized yet and I have no doubt there will be tweaks. But given how much they're showing these off I can't imagine they'll make drastic updates to what we've seen. I"ll make a decent bet that white tops will be thrown in as an option since there seems to be considerable interest in that- myself included. Take all my money for that Cactus Greg/White Top/Black Wheels option!
4c00vj.jpg

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
am i the only one that is looking at the floor mats haha. are those standard in the broncos or is that something you have to opt into getting?

I'm getting the badlands 4 door and didnt plan on having any mats on the floor because of the drain plug floors. if they come with those rubber mats that would be awesome!

That's a Bronco Sport.... Different vehicle, different floor mats.

Sponsored

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know this has been stated several times, but these pictures just prove it more and more. Give me the exact damn 4 door, Cactus Grey, White handled, light colored interior, white top, black rimmed, red accent version as the FE. There is no reason this should not be an options on that trim.
AGREED!!!!! That CG IS HOT!!!!! I was leaning to Race Red but these pics are seriously changing my mind. Wow. The Bronco is BREATHTAKING BEAUTIFUL!

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the first time i've seen the light silver grill on a Bronco other than the Cactus Gray marketing model. And it's not on the 6-hole grill. Could be one of the rumored grill options.....

Or could be pre-production plastic molding which doesn't have final production color.
I think that's a carbonized gray grille, which is a stock grille color on several trims (including Badlands)

ScalinoFever

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scalino
Your Bronco Model
Base
EDIT: Apparently it was photoshopped a while back and I overlooked it. Looks pretty awesome! Might have to go Cactus Grey!

I'm dying to see a Cactus Grey two-door with black trim. Anyone got a pic or photoshop?

Ford Bronco Ford Employee Roundup Bronco Event Pics 1597862219063

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can just get winter fitted mats. Hopefully Husky makes them for the Bronco
Ford Bronco Ford Employee Roundup Bronco Event Pics 1597862263683
Sponsored