Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover NAS D90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got my car from my dealer
I should have specified, I am interested in what system you used? The CX number doesn't work, and the number I found for the TTGX car numbers does not recognize the number I had from Ford?
Sponsored

scojosmac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 / bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I should have specified, I am interested in what system you used? The CX number doesn't work, and the number I found for the TTGX car numbers does not recognize the number I had from Ford?
All Bronco's leave on CSX. ( TTGX ). If it goes west past the Mississippi, it hands off the UP. I can call both UP and CSX and get tracking using the TTGX #

Moose7

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover NAS D90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All Bronco's leave on CSX. ( TTGX ). If it goes west past the Mississippi, it hands off the UP. I can call both UP and CSX and get tracking using the TTGX #
Thanks! It worked this time. Before it was not recognizing the car number. The train left Joliet, IL, this morning, so there's hope!

targirl

Badlands
First Name
Tonya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else for this build week still “in production”? Blend date was 3/8. Never moved to built on the tracker and my dealer doesn’t seem to know much… :(

Blue Hen

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes my build is 3/7. That date hasn't changed since it was changed from 2/14. I emailed my dealer and they got back to me with 5/9 date. I would like to get it by the end of May but I'm not confident that it will.

Sponsored

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else for this build week still “in production”? Blend date was 3/8. Never moved to built on the tracker and my dealer doesn’t seem to know much… :(
Yes my build is 3/7. That date hasn't changed since it was changed from 2/14. I emailed my dealer and they got back to me with 5/9 date. I would like to get it by the end of May but I'm not confident that it will.
Did either of your mods pop? If you use the reservation tracker it doesn't have a "Built" point. The order number/VIN does and Ordertrack.app does. You guys might be on chip hold otherwise.

targirl

Badlands
First Name
Tonya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did either of your mods pop? If you use the reservation tracker it doesn't have a "Built" point. The order number/VIN does and Ordertrack.app does. You guys might be on chip hold otherwise.
My mods popped on either the 8th or 9th that week…

targirl

Badlands
First Name
Tonya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At least you have an updated date. Fingers crossed for you!

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You guys could call Ford CS. They should be able to confirm chip hold and expecting finish date or built or a new build date.

Sponsored

blackbettync

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw x1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Dang! I am in NC too, and mine just arrived in Columbia SC yesterday, then has to go by truck to the dealer, Did you try Ford chat to see what they said?

targirl

Badlands
First Name
Tonya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dang! I am in NC too, and mine just arrived in Columbia SC yesterday, then has to go by truck to the dealer, Did you try Ford chat to see what they said?
I did! Reached out to them this morning. They said it’s waiting on a chip and currently scheduled for 4/28 to be completed. 😬🤞😬

targirl

Badlands
First Name
Tonya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And good luck to you!!! Hope you get it soon!
Sponsored