Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

+ 1, @Tricky Dick

Oh crap, there's more to read in this article! *continues to read*
Haha!!
"...but the two-door's stockier retro profile just makes us smile a little bigger."

Me, too!
Sponsored

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

8cam

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It certainly is UGLIER than the regular Bronco.
I absolutely wanted one, but I didnā€™t get lucky with the ordering. I would have taken it and flipped it right away, just canā€™t take the looks.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

anyone else ignore articles that are only text? nothing against reading but I'd rather see a vehicle being driven and tested for what it was designed for than read about it

Sponsored

Mr. Nice

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Boss302, 08' Audi TT, 13' CRV, 14" Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really feel the 2-door without SAS looks better than a 4-door without SAS. And a 2-door, with SAS looks like a toy truck, whereas the 4-door with SAS looks perfect. Hence why I chose my 2-door badlands without SAS.
I guess youā€™d have to take that up with the masses that try to make theirs into a Sasquatch or more after delivery.
I was with you until I saw and drove the Sasquatch. Changed my mind.

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜17 4Runner, ā€˜16 BMW 328i, ā€˜96 Stang GT, ā€˜19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

HOSS 3.0?
Donā€™t know anyone who has it, but when they do, it will cost $2,215. It gives you the capable front bumper, front steel bash plate, upgraded steering rack, motor and tie rods, and a rear stabilizer bar.

My upgraded OBX SAS already has the better steel modular bumper, front steel bash plate, and rear stabilizer bar. Iā€™ll spend the $2,215 on the rest of what makes up the H.O.S.S. 4.0 on the Raptor, with the 3.1ā€ Fox internal bypass dampers instead of the 2.5ā€ in H.O.S.S. 3.0.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Donā€™t know anyone who has it, but when they do, it will cost $2,215. It gives you the capable front bumper, front steel bash plate, upgraded steering rack, motor and tie rods, and a rear stabilizer bar.

My upgraded OBX SAS already has the better steel modular bumper, front steel bash plate, and rear stabilizer bar. Iā€™ll spend the $2,215 on the rest of what makes up the H.O.S.S. 4.0 on the Raptor, with the 3.1ā€ Fox internal bypass dampers instead of the 2.5ā€ in H.O.S.S. 3.0.
So you installed a rear stabilizer bar yourself? And $2200 will definitely get you to the raptor suspensionā€¦

Sponsored

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sure, if you look at it through a lens that 4 doors are bad. In reality its just longer and not short & stubby, not to mentions the ability to actually carry more than 2 people and gear without being a PIA.
I totally respect the needs of the majority 4 door Bronco owners without whom we would not have gotten a Bronco at all. The comment concerns aesthetics, and that's all folks.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I totally respect the needs of the majority 4 door Bronco owners without whom we would not have gotten a Bronco at all. The comment concerns aesthetics, and that's all folks.
It's all good, I knew to take the entire article with a grain of salt, when they listed the WT as the "Burliest"........... Throwing on $15k worth of trinkets and nanny gear on a Base Sasquatch 2.7, you're only in competion for the "Girliest of Broncos"

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We all have a wide range of choices to make when deciding which Bronco to purchase...and that's a good thing!

For my use here in Colorado and high up in the mountains...camping, running mountain trails, fishing, etc., the 4-Door Badlands w/2.7/Sasquatch/Lux is the perfect Bronco for me. I have the top down most of the time, love the marine grade vinyl and washout floors. This Bronco is a beast...and I love it.

My advice to those still on the fence...get a Bronco that best fits your lifestyle and enjoy it to the fullest.

280320283_10228194225229543_2230712099642100694_n.jpg
that's a beautiful vehicle...I love the color with the stipes...well done....looks fresh, yet classic!

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This might be an overly naĆÆve and known concept...but, are the prices of the vehicles based on where we live? Meaning, I live in an expensive state...Maryland. If someone in let's say Mississippi, with a lower cost of living, orders one, is the price adjusted at all?

Several people here have said their WT is under 60k but when I equip mine with lots of goodies, it's about 70k...perhaps I'm just adding on more goodies? (I do really wanna get those tube doors for summer use)...

Sledge

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜13 modā€™d Flex, ā€˜14 bmw i3, ā€˜93 modā€™d Volvo 240
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dunno if you are referring to ford accessories at time of order placement vs Aftermarket goodies, but I stripped my WT Lux order to the bone in order to get a VIN ( which worked btw), then geared back up with aftermarket stuff, that turned out to be superior imho and also at greatly reduced prices in comparison to the ford options.
Sponsored