Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Forgive my ignorance!

I have been reading people who are tracking their orders and saying they are "Checking the window sticker" I too check my window sticker (mainly because sometimes I forget a feature or something on my order) but I have NO clue how to analyze it for shipping dates. I do know it shows my blend date on it and know how to confidently find that! But where on the sticker does one find the shipping information?

Thanks for any and all help!
There is a date on the very bottom, It changes every time it gets scanned, I have read that if it gets scanned daily it is close to being shipped.
Sponsored

KomodoDojo

Big Bend
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
There is a date on the very bottom, It changes every time it gets scanned, I have read that if it gets scanned daily it is close to being shipped.
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/28/22 Build Week Group 1652294358584

Oh! So like that date that's highlighted? That so happens to be todays date? haha

Sponsored

Shenk1007

Big Bend
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Exactly! keep checking every day and see if its updated! Mine has been the past few days..
I have been checking mine everyday lately and it updates everyday. I feel like it's only updating on the date you open it now because it has been 4am and updated to today's date. I have read that date doesn't hold much, if any, weight. Sorry to burst any bubbles.

Vert530

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have been checking mine everyday lately and it updates everyday. I feel like it's only updating on the date you open it now because it has been 4am and updated to today's date. I have read that date doesn't hold much, if any, weight. Sorry to burst any bubbles.
Yeah i had a feeling it was too good to be true

BlondeBronco92

Big Bend
First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Are you out of production now?! If so, that's great news!
No, unfortunately not. I was in the 'produced' stage from 4/4 - 4/22, then went onto microchip hold. Been in that status ever since...

Shenk1007

Big Bend
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah i had a feeling it was too good to be true
I tried to find out from Ford Support what the date meant and they basically told me nothing, but not sure if they actually knew. Trust me, I definitely want to believe that it means something and I will have my Bronco soon! 😉

TheBurbs

Outer Banks
First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The date on my sticker is still changing every day…but I got bumped a few more days. Estimated Delivery is now 5/10/2022 - 5/16/2022. Super frustrating when I see people built 5/6 that got delivery notice 3 days later.

Sponsored

KomodoDojo

Big Bend
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The date on my sticker is still changing every day…but I got bumped a few more days. Estimated Delivery is now 5/10/2022 - 5/16/2022. Super frustrating when I see people built 5/6 that got delivery notice 3 days later.
Yeah, that is a brutal pill to swallow. I'm in the same boat. Been waiting for Convoy for 6 weeks now, Ford swears no Chip Holds.

TheBurbs

Outer Banks
First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah, that is a brutal pill to swallow. I'm in the same boat. Been waiting for Convoy for 6 weeks now, Ford swears no Chip Holds.
They tell me the same thing…convoy delays. I passed a ton of hotshots and haulers on the Thruway yesterday and kept hoping to see mine 😆

KomodoDojo

Big Bend
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
They tell me the same thing…convoy delays. I passed a ton of hotshots and haulers on the Thruway yesterday and kept hoping to see mine 😆
Haha! Same here, my father has a Dual-Axle Ram 3500. I joked with my dealer that we would gladly go pick up the trucks they have on order (smaller dealer only like 3 Broncos), but alas, we were denied!

Shenk1007

Big Bend
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Same and totally frustrating! Really hoping Ford gets is together with the shipping. They really need to operate more on FIFO method!