First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 4 Dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Kind of too early to tell for me, in part because I only just burned through the first half a tank from when I picked it up. It started with single digits on the trip computer and I eeked it up to 18.3 on a heavily biased city driving and some highway up to around similar velocities. ~19x miles and 10.x something gallons of gasoline hand calculated out to closer to the 18.5 or within 0.5 of the combined rating on my window sticker. So seems pretty much dead on so far, that did also include one day in 4A due to the weather. Hopefully the next tanks will show improvement as it breaks in, but it's really not that far behind the real world mileage I'm seeing in similar driving on our 2017 2.0L Ecoboost Escape, within 20% margin of error as that was only seeing low 20s with a similar city bias. Though pure highway, especially sticking closer to 70 on that can get closer to 30 or nearly 50% better than the Bronco is rated for on the highway on longer trips.

TL:DR, survey says maybe.
I drove mine a lot more I think. I am at 1200 miles after 2 weeks. It is slowly creeping up but it has been at 22 for awhile now. I have also notice normal drive seems to get better MPG on the highway than Eco.
Sponsored

XrayMike

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep Wrangler, 2016 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So on ordertack and and the Ford tracker, it’s showing my Bronco has been shipped. On palsapp it’s still showing pending tho. Is it possible they used a different carrier? My dealer is only 3 hours from the plant so as far as I know it’s not going via rail

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I drove mine a lot more I think. I am at 1200 miles after 2 weeks. It is slowly creeping up but it has been at 22 for awhile now. I have also notice normal drive seems to get better MPG on the highway than Eco.
Yeah that would be a lot more miles than I put on yet, though I had been spreading out the miles, plus as it wasn't delivered in time for us to take our fourth wedding anniversary trip I put several hundred miles on our other daily driver class car

I've been voluntold (volunteered without my input) to move to a different position quite against where I was trying to move to, one that is highly place dependent mostly, so I'll have to start commuting again soon, possibly 160+ miles per week so if I use my Bronco that will add up quickly.

So on ordertack and and the Ford tracker, it’s showing my Bronco has been shipped. On palsapp it’s still showing pending tho. Is it possible they used a different carrier? My dealer is only 3 hours from the plant so as far as I know it’s not going via rail
Yes it is certainly possible that Jack Cooper Transport isn't the carrier of record even though they had been assigned a request id for shipping the truck as first dibs.

OP
OP
niterider006

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone else in this group getting crazy good gas mileage? My 2.7L is averaging 22.1 mpg currently. Way over what it’s rated. And that’s a mix of city and driving 80+ down the highway
I'm averaging 16.5 LOL. I do have sasquatch though

OP
OP
niterider006

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah, that's what happened with me. A different carrier picked up my truck.

Sponsored

Shenk1007

Big Bend
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Curious ... I don't think everyone has been updating the tracker anymore, so how many people from our build week are still waiting to be shipped?

BlondeBronco92

Big Bend
First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Curious ... I don't think everyone has been updating the tracker anymore, so how many people from our build week are still waiting to be shipped?
Still waiting to be marked as built....

As of Friday was just on a 'microchip hold'. Called Ford and now I am on 'delay at plant' and 'microchip hold'. Anyone else getting this?

FoMoCoBRNCO

Badlands
First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Subaru Impreza WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

tbor

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future 2022 4 door Big Bend Hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Did a few things to mind this week.

RokBlokz XL, amber pod lights, Key 200.4 amp with Kicker CS speakers, CXA600.1 amp and a down firing kicker 10” sub as well. WAY better than stock. Now I just need to paint my grille black as well as my beauty rings.

edJ6blH.jpg

FfbVyVN.jpg

8ZjS2ua.jpg
Did you happen to listen to your speakers before adding the amp? I have the same 4" and 6.5" Kicker CS installed, all of them baffled behind and I'm still unimpressed. Really weak sound and distortion. I used the same series speaker in my '95 Wrangler two years ago and they sounded really good so I think it's power related. Did adding the amp improve the sound? If so, that's my next upgrade!

Synyster06Gates

Badlands
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you happen to listen to your speakers before adding the amp? I have the same 4" and 6.5" Kicker CS installed, all of them baffled behind and I'm still unimpressed. Really weak sound and distortion. I used the same series speaker in my '95 Wrangler two years ago and they sounded really good so I think it's power related. Did adding the amp improve the sound? If so, that's my next upgrade!
Unfortunately I did not. Did everything at the same time.

tbor

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future 2022 4 door Big Bend Hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Unfortunately I did not. Did everything at the same time.
Are you happy with the performance with the amp installed? I'm not even concerned about bass (not going to get much out of the 6.5's) just want to get solid clear mid bass and highs.

Synyster06Gates

Badlands
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you happy with the performance with the amp installed? I'm not even concerned about bass (not going to get much out of the 6.5's) just want to get solid clear mid bass and highs.
Without the sub it still wasn’t great highs were there but there wasn’t much bass, even mid bass. With the sub it’s phenomenal.

Dustyl42

Outer Banks
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Which rock lights did you install? Are they color changing?
Mic Tuning RGBW rock lights. Got them on Amazon for around $160 for the set of 8. They are awesome and bright. You can change the color of them with an app on your phone. Connects with Bluetooth. Very simple to setup. I just wired it to one of my auxiliary switches. Eventually gonna get another set to mount on the sides, front, and back. Looks another better in person, than it does on my camera. Got an annoying streak on my phone case that makes the pictures look weird lol
Ford Bronco đź›  3/28/22 Build Week Group 20220508_220319
Sponsored