First Name
Izzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep JKU, 2022 Cyber Orange 4Dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well I found out in my experience the date actually means nothing, if you have ford pass and try to activate it and one day get a message that it has been activated THEN you know its on the way for sure!
Sponsored

Synyster06Gates

Badlands
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did a few things to mind this week.

RokBlokz XL, amber pod lights, Key 200.4 amp with Kicker CS speakers, CXA600.1 amp and a down firing kicker 10” sub as well. WAY better than stock. Now I just need to paint my grille black as well as my beauty rings.

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

XrayMike

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep Wrangler, 2016 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well I found out in my experience the date actually means nothing, if you have ford pass and try to activate it and one day get a message that it has been activated THEN you know its on the way for sure!
I actually got a message the other day saying someone DENIED the activation lol. I tried activating it about 3 weeks ago. I’m assuming someone was in there starting it/moving it.

Dustyl42

Outer Banks
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Found an interesting Easter egg when installing rock lights last night. Probably not the first to find it, but pretty cool

Ford Bronco đź›  3/28/22 Build Week Group 20220505_193756

TheBurbs

Outer Banks
First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I’m coming close to my new ETA. I know window sticker date doesn’t mean much, but mine went from updating every week, to everyday this week. Has anyone else’s updated daily?
Mine updated yesterday and again today. Still shows delivery 5/7-5/13 🤞

Sponsored

Dhansen67

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My window sticker appeared to update when it was loaded on the trailer at the rail yard for delivery, then it updated when the truck was under trailer, and lastly when it left the rail yard this morning. It just arrived at the dealership!

AK_Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well I’m delayed a week. I was told my bronco is in the port that I live next to. But it’s waiting for delivery to dealer. So now I have to wait until my next day off which is next Friday. I may try and drive by tonight and sneak a peak.

Sponsored

Tteape0

Outer Banks
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 4 Dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone else in this group getting crazy good gas mileage? My 2.7L is averaging 22.1 mpg currently. Way over what it’s rated. And that’s a mix of city and driving 80+ down the highway

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone else in this group getting crazy good gas mileage? My 2.7L is averaging 22.1 mpg currently. Way over what it’s rated. And that’s a mix of city and driving 80+ down the highway
Kind of too early to tell for me, in part because I only just burned through the first half a tank from when I picked it up. It started with single digits on the trip computer and I eeked it up to 18.3 on a heavily biased city driving and some highway up to around similar velocities. ~19x miles and 10.x something gallons of gasoline hand calculated out to closer to the 18.5 or within 0.5 of the combined rating on my window sticker. So seems pretty much dead on so far, that did also include one day in 4A due to the weather. Hopefully the next tanks will show improvement as it breaks in, but it's really not that far behind the real world mileage I'm seeing in similar driving on our 2017 2.0L Ecoboost Escape, within 20% margin of error as that was only seeing low 20s with a similar city bias. Though pure highway, especially sticking closer to 70 on that can get closer to 30 or nearly 50% better than the Bronco is rated for on the highway on longer trips.

TL:DR, survey says maybe.

Keerplunk

Big Bend
First Name
Izzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep JKU, 2022 Cyber Orange 4Dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wife and I ran around Saturday on a Sunday drive! We went 150 Miles and the average upon returning home was 24mpg on a 2.3L in Normal mode, I noticed Eco holds you in a higher gear and causes the engine to "Lug" and that caused fuel economy to drop, odd huh?