First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So curious if anyone knows how this rail shipping scenario works? Mine is going to Omaha. It left Michigan to Woodbridge Ohio, then to Blue Island Illinois, now it’s in Gibson County Indiana. Next destination unknown. Guessing it will go to Kansas City MO? Then up to Omaha/Council Bluffs area… does it stay on the same rail car the entire time, or get switched? ETA was 8/3-8/6. Can’t imagine it will take a month when it is already moving… appreciate any help anyone can offer! Quite the trip it is on so far!

BigCat118

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ditto, Dealer told me still chip hold last Friday. He didn't give me a EDD but I was moved told 7/31 as a completion date by Ms. Corri, who's since gone dark on me.
Well slap my ass and send me home for dinner....I got a built email and tracker update. EDD 7/17-7/23. @PinkFloyd I hope you get your built email too.

I'm not holding my breathe I'll get it when they say I will but we've made progress on the tracker! On to the next waiting stage....

PinkFloyd

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla 3, Infiniti QX 80
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well slap my ass and send me home for dinner....I got a built email and tracker update. EDD 7/17-7/23. @PinkFloyd I hope you get your built email too.

I'm not holding my breathe I'll get it when they say I will but we've made progress on the tracker! On to the next waiting stage....
Great news! I just woke up to an email from Ford saying mine as built as well and a tracker update! Congratulations now let’s see when it gets delivered. Keep me in the loop and I’ll let you know as well.

BigHoss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So curious if anyone knows how this rail shipping scenario works? Mine is going to Omaha. It left Michigan to Woodbridge Ohio, then to Blue Island Illinois, now it’s in Gibson County Indiana. Next destination unknown. Guessing it will go to Kansas City MO? Then up to Omaha/Council Bluffs area… does it stay on the same rail car the entire time, or get switched? ETA was 8/3-8/6. Can’t imagine it will take a month when it is already moving… appreciate any help anyone can offer! Quite the trip it is on so far!
It stays on the same car. It’s hard to predict the path. If you look up the rail map for your carrier (BNSF I assume) you can make an educated guess. It seems to move faster the closer it gets to the destination. You will love your Bronco even though the wait is excruciating!

Sponsored

MattyC

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How does it ride compared to stock setup?
I'd say pretty similar. Maybe SLIGHTLY more road noise, but I only had the stock wheels on for 2 days so I'm not 100% certain.

Sponsored

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I think I’m losing it….this is what my days off have turned into while waiting for my built email. I guess ‘I sent it’ ?
"You can't buy happinessss, but you can buy dirttt." - But, not a Bronco, no no silly, that is a pipedream.

slambrosia

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So…I saw that there’s a windshield recall out there. Just checked my VIN at https://www.nhtsa.gov/recalls and I’m part of it.

I wonder if this is why my EDD jumped from 7/3 to 7/27. I’m still awaiting shipment so I guess it’s just a question of, will they fix it before shipping or will they have the dealerships make the repairs? Seems like its a bit of a process to remove the adhesive, prep and prime the surface, re-apply adhesive, and recalibrate the safety systems. (Three days to fix?) More info on this thread: New windshield adhesion recall

giphy.gif

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not a photographer, but here are what the Fuel Shok wheels look like in Black with 33" Kenda Klevers.

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group giphy

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group giphy
SUCH a pretty blue!!

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just checked to see if my incoming Bronco has any recalls - it has a windshield recall that was issued June 24th 2022
My 2/24 blend is JUST got released from dirt mountain 2 days ago, and wham...it's got the recall too. I fired off an email to my salesman to give him a heads up in the hope he can schedule it ahead of time...don't know if that will help. It's a "stop sale" recall, so you won't be able to take delivery till it's done
Sponsored