Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Still not an excuse to have so many quality issues. My $25k ford maverick was without any of those issues and looks even after 9k still flawless.
I guess Mexico is trying harder.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Fit n finish isn't the same as my honda, but i enjoy it so much more. The bronco is smiles ahead in the fun department. I look forward to driving now.
Drive it. If you don't want it afterwards, don't accept it. That's still your decision. Fit n finish is on par with most recent built domestics.

Drive it, then make up your mind
What is fit and finish once you thrash it off road anyway, right? Lucky to not have parts hanging on by a screw. Who wants a perfect gem only to scratch, gouge, rock chip if you use it for what it’s built for! That’s where it will impress vs the ones that Op compared too. Serious off road machine vs glamour grocery getters.

Tcbbronco

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You are buying a vehicle that is designed for trails and such. A Benz is a luxury vehicle. Sounds like you should pass on the vehicle

Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
What is fit and finish once you thrash it off road anyway, right? Lucky to not have parts hanging on by a screw. Who wants a perfect gem only to scratch, gouge, rock chip if you use it for what it’s built for! That’s where it will impress vs the ones that Op compared too. Serious off road machine vs glamour grocery getters.
There was a movie i think about often. I can't think of the name. But it was about a farmer who was strict with his kids because he didn't want them damaging the furniture he built. But once the children grew up he came to appreciate the flaws made by his children, they created character and sense of history. The flaws made it special.
Still cant remember the name, but i always remember that

TXAG96

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP

Arnold1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You are buying a vehicle that is designed for trails and such. A Benz is a luxury vehicle. Sounds like you should pass on the vehicle
I disagree. This is not a reason to built the truck in cr@ppy quality. There are dozens of other off road vehicles which have great quality.

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
-What is this welding thing on the paint?

IMG_0494.jpg
Well..... I don't know for sure if that is on a metal panel, but that looks like a rust bubble to me 🤷‍♂️ . Where is that located?

AlphaSpace1

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford truck
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think you misread the articles. I've never seen anyone say the $43k bronco outerbanks was "mini" Mercedes G wagon which cost $134k. You keep preaching Mercedes, go get one. No one has a gun to your head forcing you into a bronco. You seem more like a Jeep person anyway. 🤣

Last edited:

Sponsored

CJtoJLU

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon Extreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I disagree. This is not a reason to built the truck in cr@ppy quality. There are dozens of other off road vehicles which have great quality.
Agree, it should come to you in perfect shape, or near perfect anyway. Then it’s up to you if you want to bang it up on the trails. My JL has some chips and scrapes from Moab, but it was flawless when I got it.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The OCD list is only for self soothing. The dealer will laugh at you if you show it to them.
Not true...many dealers have incorporated this list into their PDI.

Other Dealers have encouraged the customers to use it, and they fixed the issues found.

Only jerk Dealers scoff at it.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OP
OP

Arnold1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think you misread the articles. I've never seen anyone say the $43k bronco outerbanks was "mini" Mercedes G wagon which cost $134k. You keep preaching Mercedes, go get one. No one has a gun to your head forcing you into a bronco. Go but your $70k vehicle like you e done in the past.

Videos and reports like this are heavily sponsored by Ford. Mine is in the exact same color fully loaded and costs a bit more than 43k.
Sponsored