Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sorry, my build date was 6/29.
Ahh ok. Well shoot. I think most people in our week has gotten theirs! Iā€™m hoping for that shipped email any day now. šŸ«¤

Wvwaiting

Badlands
First Name
Nichole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@SonomaGreen & @StephLuna0211 ...friendly reminder to call your service department and ask about the "plan" for your windshield recall once your Bronco's arrive, maybe expedite an order for a replacement windshield "in case" of breakage. My Bronco was delivered 6/29 and still waiting. Over the last 2 yrs....this has hit the nerve the most!

Sponsored

StephLuna0211

Black Diamond
First Name
Stephine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@SonomaGreen & @StephLuna0211 ...friendly reminder to call your service department and ask about the "plan" for your windshield recall once your Bronco's arrive, maybe expedite an order for a replacement windshield "in case" of breakage. My Bronco was delivered 6/29 and still waiting. Over the last 2 yrs....this has hit the nerve the most!
Good advice!!! I had messaged my salesperson and he said if itā€™s on a recall, they can will do it and I had said, well it was for sure on the recall list and he didnā€™t replyā€¦.so do you think I should reach out to the service dept? Were they no able to remove the glass and fix it or did they break the glass and thatā€™s on back order?

Wvwaiting

Badlands
First Name
Nichole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good advice!!! I had messaged my salesperson and he said if itā€™s on a recall, they can will do it and I had said, well it was for sure on the recall list and he didnā€™t replyā€¦.so do you think I should reach out to the service dept? Were they no able to remove the glass and fix it or did they break the glass and thatā€™s on back order?
Personally I would call and talk to your service Mgr. After being informed here of the recall....I called salesman,They (not all) seem to be a little clueless when it comes to service....and honestly wth is it gonna hurt, right?? The 3rd party glass company would only do the job if there was a replacement there in case of breakage. And surprise....they are backordered. They did manage to remove the glass without breaking...but scratched the windshield all to hell.

Wvwaiting

Badlands
First Name
Nichole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Personally I would call and talk to your service Mgr. After being informed here of the recall....I called salesman,They (not all) seem to be a little clueless when it comes to service....and honestly wth is it gonna hurt, right?? The 3rd party glass company would only do the job if there was a replacement there in case of breakage. And surprise....they are backordered. They did manage to remove the glass without breaking...but scratched the windshield all to hell.
I forget the name of the system at the moment....I am sure @Beach_Bum others would k ow off hand....but service can run your vin now and see the recalls....instead of waiting for PDI

StephLuna0211

Black Diamond
First Name
Stephine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I forget the name of the system at the moment....I am sure @Beach_Bum others would k ow off hand....but service can run your vin now and see the recalls....instead of waiting for PDI
Iā€™ll call tomorrow, I saw where I could look up my vin to make sure I was in the recall list and I am. I hope they are able to fix it without damaging the windshield. Iā€™ve been without a car since 4/01. Itā€™s been the worse part of this all and really donā€™t want to have to wait for another.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Iā€™ll call tomorrow, I saw where I could look up my vin to make sure I was in the recall list and I am. I hope they are able to fix it without damaging the windshield. Iā€™ve been without a car since 4/01. Itā€™s been the worse part of this all and really donā€™t want to have to wait for another.
As you know, it is a stop sale until the recall is resolved. I would reach out to the service department and see that they plan accordingly either by ordering a backup windshield or sourcing it from another dealer (though they aren't likely to give it up with having their own recalls to perform). Good luck and I hope you (and others) can finally take delivery.
Sponsored