First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Blatant price gouging on Ford's part. Totally trying to capitalize on the hype generated on the new Bronco. And referencing wrangler pricing is just wrong, they are exorbitantly overpriced, also taking advantage of the enthusiasm.

Love the new Bronco, but I will not be taken advantage of...I am out
Well......BYE
Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Blatant price gouging on Ford's part. Totally trying to capitalize on the hype generated on the new Bronco. And referencing wrangler pricing is just wrong, they are exorbitantly overpriced, also taking advantage of the enthusiasm.

Love the new Bronco, but I will not be taken advantage of...I am out
They havent changed much if anything from day one....The base model is still a great deal. The sasquatch package is looking like a deal....I think auto is standard on the 4 door price so 5k has an auto tranny built into the price. I think they are overreaching a bit on the upgraded trims but that is a decision we'll all have to make. Give it some time so that we can get more information. You can always start with the base model and upgrade from there. The base has more features than most of us thought.

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, looks like I’ll be moving up the reservation list. It seems like a lot of folks thought this ride would be free. You can get a cheap Bronco or you can get a really expensive Bronco, or you can get no Bronco. Build and price isn’t even up yet! Chill out and enjoy the buying experience. I’ve been waiting for this for so long I should have been #1 on the list but I wasn’t paying attention. I want the velocity blue anyway so I may have to wait and that’s ok.

Sponsored

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are the same exact diffs with different gearing...very similar cost to Ford. Sas is a good deal on the other trims where they are replacing diffs/adding lockers/replacing suspension and replacing crappy tires and wheels. Terrible where they are only upgrading tires and wheels from pretty good ones to begin with, and changing gearing in the same diffs.
I don’t disagree, that’s why I never intended to get it on the BL trim. Spec’d mine out yesterday and factoring in the Granger discount my build will be a few bucks under $50k before tax and destination. Right where I wanted to be. Also, everyone seems to forget that Ford has no obligation to pass on any perceived savings to the consumer. Most companies don’t. If you look at it from the point of what you would pay for 5 beadlock wheels, 5 35” tires and getting a front and rear ring and pinion installed after purchase, I think you’ll find there’s actually a significant savings.

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don’t think this pricing has changed my decision making process as much as I originally thought.

It still comes down to Basesquatch vs BD for me. I think the smarter decision is the BD but the little boy in me wants the squatch features asap. I can always lift the BD later, nothing crazy just a couple of inches.

....but there’s just something about driving off the dealer lot on 35s that seems so right lol.

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, looks like I’ll be moving up the reservation list. It seems like a lot of folks thought this ride would be free. You can get a cheap Bronco or you can get a really expensive Bronco, or you can get no Bronco. Build and price isn’t even up yet! Chill out and enjoy the buying experience. I’ve been waiting for this for so long I should have been #1 on the list but I wasn’t paying attention. I want the velocity blue anyway so I may have to wait and that’s ok.
Seriously! We've all been waiting on this car for the better part of decade since it was announced, it's basically everything we asked for, and you're going to bail because some of the *options* (which, let's be clear, most people will never need) *might* be like 20% more than you hoped they were going to be? Tough crowd!

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty pleased with the Package pricing especially that High on the badlands. Keep in mind all you’re getting on the squatch at that point is wheels and tires for $2,500
That's ridiculous! You could probably buy 35's and rims outright for $2500!
You give up 33's and rims when you upgrade... I guess they don't give you credit for that.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A 4.7 ring and pinion wouldn't cost any more $$$ than the ring and pinion they put in as standard. Even money swap, just a different ratio.
I’m aware, but you’re looking at that from a manufacturing standpoint because it favors your point of view. Try buying 5 beadlock wheels, 5 35” tires mounted and balanced and getting a front and rear ring and pinion installed for less than $2500 AFTER purchase, all while maintaining your factory warranty. Ain’t happening.

Sponsored

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After reading through this thread, now I'm curious if that 2500 on the Badlands (to add Sasquatch) is intended to also cover adding the automatic transmission. If so, the auto unit is 1600 bucks standalone, leaving a 900 dollar difference for the wheels/tires/flares/bump stops on the Badlands Sasquatch, which would make WAY more sense.
It will not. You will have to add the auto as well if your current VEH doesn’t have it standard.

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From what I've read you can't remove the back portion of the top, only the roof above driver and rear passenger.
Surely you can unscrew and remove the racks then be able to remove the top, no?

NHCheef

Black Diamond
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 VW GTI, '13 VW Sportwagen TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just want the mid package for the heated seats (Black Diamond). Call me spoiled but I love having a warm rump during the winter months in New England and something tells me the marine grade vinyl will be COLD. If I could option in heated seats as a standalone item I'd skip the mid package.

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

at a min I'll grab the mid pkg, that's probably why Im stickign to BD

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't find the numbers to be overly shocking on anything. The V6/Auto combo and Squatch for the Badlands were both about $500 higher than I thought they'd be. The hardtops were $600 and $400 less, respectively, than the Wrangler equivalents.
Sponsored