Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I spoke with Eric today. He told me it usually takes anywhere from 3-7 days on average for vehicle's to make there way from Mira Loma to the dealer. Sometimes it can take longer and that is all handled by Ford not the dealer as some have speculated in these forums. He also said he called a bunch of guys today letting them know their Broncos had arrived. Hoping you got the call.
Eric just called me. My Bronco is there. Depending on their inspection and windshield recall issues I might be able to come get it this weekend.

I'll bet yours is right behind!
Sponsored

DangerMTBBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Eric just called me. My Bronco is there. Depending on their inspection and windshield recall issues I might be able to come get it this weekend.

Yes! That is great! Congrats!

CosmoTiki

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
56 F100
Your Bronco Model
Base

Right on! Glad yours is close. Today marks week 2 & 950 miles for mine & I really, REALLY like it. Tons of kudos from the guys at work, too!

firsttimefordbuyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update as finally got out of Portland and was trucked down to Richmond. Thankfully had the united road tracking info or wouldn't even know this. Chat still says it's in Portland. Now its finally in the Bay Area! Hopefully the wait to get from rail yard to dealer won't be another month. Damn! Got excited as thought I'd have it this weekend. Looks like more waiting. Getting Close! (maybe)

Timeline:
  • 7/15/2020:Reservation
  • 10/8/2021: Order Confirmation
  • 6/29/2022: In production, Blend date, and Build complete
  • 7/2/2022: Shipped email
    • Estimated Delivery Date:
      • July 27, 2022 to August 02, 2022
      • August 02, 2022 to August 05, 2022
      • August 06, 2022 to August 12, 2022
      • August 12, 2022 to August 19, 2022
      • August 20, 2022 to August 26, 2022
      • August 27, 2022 to September 2,2022
  • 7/22/2022: Got rail tracking and left ramp 51
  • 8/1/2022: Arrived at Portland, OR
  • 8/23/2022: Ford Pass activation was denied by primary user (11am)
  • 8/24/2022: Truck transfer from Portland to Richmond
  • 8/25/2022: Arrived at Richmond, CA 10am

Graybs

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

Wkm01

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine was shipped via Norfolk Southern and when it got to it's destination (an hour away), It went into "Actual Placement of Car" status, then "RMTY" status, which means the rail car is empty. Mine has been sitting for almost a week (again an hour away), waiting on a car carrier. Funny (not funny), it can travel via rail from MI to VA in 4 days but can't make it an hour to the dealership.
Mine is shipping any day from MAP. It is build complete and waiting shipment by rail. I am in Hampton Roads. What/Where is our rail destination (an hour away)? Thanks

CosmoTiki

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
56 F100
Your Bronco Model
Base
So, I don’t want to be a buzz kill, but when I started it Sunday morning, I got what sounded like old school hydraulic lifter rattle for a couple of seconds, then it went away. Candidly, it caught me off guard. I turned it the radio & all seemed normal, so I drive to church w/ all systems normal & no sounds. “You’re just not used to it” I say to myself.

After church (~ 2hrs), it did the same thing. A clattering lifter rattle-like sound… then it went away. All normal driving, no weird sounds & all gauges normal (with their was an oil pressure gauge tho’).

This morning, I checked the oil level & it shows “full” on the dipstick. And it happened for the 3rd time, but seemed louder & lasted longer. Leaving work this afternoon was worse yet. Something’s definitely wrong… so at 1,019 easy, “drive like an old man” miles, I dropped it at my dealer on my way home.

Other threads indicate possible cam/VVT sensors, but nothing I found was definitive. I’ll update here (unless someone can point me to a better thread) in the hope that no one will need the info… ugh…

8/31/22 UPDATE: I spoke with my Service Advisor. The good news (?!) is that they did replicate the start-up noise. He advised that after consulting with Ford's Techline & running some tests, Techline confirmed that the cam phasers require replacement. I've found that other Ford engines, along with earlier 2.7's have had this issue, too. The repair sounds extensive & is internal to the engine, which creates concerns for other issues, leaks, etc... REALLY disappointing after just 2 weeks & 1,000 miles, so we'll see.

Last edited:

DangerMTBBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

About half way done. Sure does turn heads!
Ford Bronco 06/27/22  Build week group Screenshot_20220829-164556_Gmail
Looks great! I went with the same color wheels but Methods for my green Bronco. Hopefully it shows up this week so Icsn see them on it.

DangerMTBBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, I don’t want to be a buzz kill, but when I started it Sunday morning, I got what sounded like old school hydraulic lifter rattle for a couple of seconds, then it went away. Candidly, it caught me off guard. I turned it the radio & all seemed normal, so I drive to church w/ all systems normal & no sounds. “You’re just not used to it” I say to myself.

After church (~ 2hrs), it did the same thing. A clattering lifter rattle-like sound… then it went away. All normal driving, no weird sounds & all gauges normal (with their was an oil pressure gauge tho’).

This morning, I checked the oil level & it shows “full” on the dipstick. And it happened for the 3rd time, but seemed louder & lasted longer. Leaving work this afternoon was worse yet. Something’s definitely wrong… so at 1,019 easy, “drive like an old man” miles, I dropped it at my dealer on my way home.

Other threads indicate possible cam/VVT sensors, but nothing I found was definitive. I’ll update here (unless someone can point me to a better thread) in the hope that no one will need the info… ugh…
That sucks. Let us know how it goes.

Sponsored

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks great! I went with the same color wheels but Methods for my green Bronco. Hopefully it shows up this week so Icsn see them on it.
Thanks
Pictures don't ever do wheels justice. Most look much better in 3d.
I put on the extra wide flares. Inch wider than sasquatch flares. Have side lugs for poke. Looks pretty good to me

DangerMTBBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got the call from my dealer that my Bronco has arrived. Should be able to pick it up tomorrow unless it's affected by the windshield recall and that would add a few days, but I'm guessing it won't be affected since it was just built end of June.

Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
wow, insane some of y'all haven't received your Bronco from this build week yet. I received mine July 14th and have loved every minute of it. Good luck, it's worth it!

Graybs

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just got the call from my dealer that my Bronco has arrived. Should be able to pick it up tomorrow unless it's affected by the windshield recall and that would add a few days, but I'm guessing it won't be affected since it was just built end of June.
Mine wasn't affected, so I'll bet yours won't be either.

Congrats!!

DangerMTBBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine wasn't affected, so I'll bet yours won't be either.

Congrats!!
Got it today! I drove one at Off-Rodeo but having my own is better than expected. Really love it!
Sponsored