First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford should just give all reservation holders the real scoop and stop playing games. It first appeared to me Ford was going to really take care of all outstanding res holders first before opening the MY23 banks up to new orders but my dealer says their Ford rep told them to expect much fewer builds than their current outstanding res holders waiting to be built! WTF!?
Nothing I saw indicated that at all, people read into it because they wanted it to be that way (and there have been people pushing that interpretation hard). They said they were going to convert all the orders first then open retail order banks in Q4 after dealing with existing reservations/orders. At least once Ford has mentioned that allocations are still in play. So, once they get all the orders that need to be converted to a '23 (now with drivers license verification), they will know what they have. Then they will start taking orders.

It is reasonable to expect that if you have a build ordered that gets converted, it should be built before a new order, so long as your dealer has allocation to cover it. And I suspect that is what has been happening all along.

Being a Granger reservation order holder, I'd like to hear that Ford commit to get ALL people that had a reservation and converted it to an order their Bronco before taking in anymore orders. And yes of course I already know that will never happen.

I'd rather see my local dealer that did not engage in shenanigans, continue to be able to get product and sell it. Why do I care about Granger, who shot themselves (and their customers) in the foot, I'd rather see my local dealer be able to remain in business and employ local people.

(yeah, I know how that sounds but I really don't care. I support local when I can).
Sponsored

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Being a Granger reservation order holder, I'd like to hear that Ford commit to get ALL people that had a reservation and converted it to an order their Bronco before taking in anymore orders. And yes of course I already know that will never happen.
I've continued my Twitter annoyance. Feel free to join in.
@Ford
@jimfarley98
@mrlevine
#FordBronco #ReservationsOverAllocations
#DudeWheresMyBronco
Tinyurl.com/2ycapc3z

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'd rather see my local dealer that did not engage in shenanigans, continue to be able to get product and sell it. Why do I care about Granger, who shot themselves (and their customers) in the foot, I'd rather see my local dealer be able to remain in business and employ local people.
First off, there are far more dealers than Granger in this state. Any dealer that followed Ford's advice and pushed the Bronco during reservations is in this state

Secondly. There was no shenanigans. Granger played by the rules provided. They were even commended by Ford at the fall 2020 dealer meeting for their creative Gangtober deal when the rules said more orders get you more Broncos.

Gfsteam

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nothing I saw indicated that at all, people read into it because they wanted it to be that way (and there have been people pushing that interpretation hard). They said they were going to convert all the orders first then open retail order banks in Q4 after dealing with existing reservations/orders. At least once Ford has mentioned that allocations are still in play. So, once they get all the orders that need to be converted to a '23 (now with drivers license verification), they will know what they have. Then they will start taking orders.

It is reasonable to expect that if you have a build ordered that gets converted, it should be built before a new order, so long as your dealer has allocation to cover it. And I suspect that is what has been happening all along.

(yeah, I know how that sounds but I really don't care. I support local when I can).
@Ford also began the Bronco campaign by promising reservation holders would be delivered before dealer stock…. Then they came up with an allocation formulae in favor of large volume dealers kicking many reservation holders to the curb. I read your posts and they are focused on a specific dealer from what I read has been very forthcoming with its customers (not me). I had a very bad experience with my first reservation from a local dealer I wanted to do business with and they lost me forever.
Dealers can do whatever they want to get business and I as a consumer get to choose who I want to give my business to.
Bottom line is Ford messed this up. Ford changed the game and got the buzz and action off the backs of reservation holders that were promised first in line.
I like the vehicle and was impressed by the out of the box capabilities when I attended the OFFRodeo. Ford has self inflicted the negativity and has done little to correct it.

Last edited:

Dad life

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was told by the marketing line today that an email will go out September 6th about converting to 2023. I'm still "unscheduled clean" not balanced out...technically.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Disclaimer, I am not picking on y'all. Just pointing out that Ford CS seems to know absolutely nothing and will just tell you what they think you want to here. 3 different people talked to CS today and got 3 different answers.

1. If you haven't received a VIN you have been pushed to MY23
2. MY22 scheduling has been extended to next Friday
3. MY22 can still be scheduled over the next couple of weeks

Ford Bronco New 2023MY Bronco dates: Order Guide 9/19, Order Bank (Conversion) 9/28, Last Day to Convert Order 11/21 1662150611803

Just called Ford customer service after ordering 2 Feb 22. My loaded lux outer banks 2 door has no holds on it but it has not been scheduled yet. He said they were told if it isn't scheduled in next couple of weeks they will be swapped to MY23. I wont get Cyber Orange but I can get the yeller I guess.
Also, that new yeller is HE only.

Sumo

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru wrx sti
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Worse, Yellowstone metallic is HE Limited only.

Rockledge

Base
First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Race Red Sasquatch , 1951 Willy's M-38
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hindsight is 20/20, as they say. My opinion is that once it became apparent that dealerships like Granger were going to be stuck with high numbers of orders and low allocations, anyone who was lower on the order totem pole should have canceled their orders and abandoned the sinking ship like rats. Many of those people would be driving Broncos today if they hadn't held so tightly to below-invoice deals, and had instead placed new orders elsewhere.

Good luck to everyone, and I hope you get your Broncos soon!
I'm an early 2021 reservation holder at Chapman. Once I realized the total situation- I placed an order at my local ford dealer in Jan 2022 and have a build week of October 3rd,
I was not going to sit in a line of 390 reservation holders - blindly thinking I was going to get one soon.
I wanted a Bronco ... I hated giving up on the deal but !!!!!!!!

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

I’d rather your local dealer shut down because they don’t have a Bronco to sale and everyone lose their jobs so me and everyone else at Granger can get their Bronco.

(Yeah, I know how that sounds but I really don’t care. Your local dealer means nothing to me).

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford has punished Granger Et al for going on 2 years. That's long enough for the adults in the room to get the point. The order holders you are looking down on have been offered no alternative other than "Start Over". At another dealer who may or may not honestly tell you how far back in the line you are. Is @Ford a car manufactured or just some partisan BIG Dealer shill!

That is just plain childish on @Ford's part. Build the trucks for these 2 year old orders or just be HONEST and tell them what Ford is actually going to do.

BUILD - Never BUILD - Cancel Order - Cancel Price Protection - Build in some future year.

Surely someone at Ford has thought about this and made a decision. Just tell us the TRUTH.

Sponsored

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is clearly why Ford needs to deliver us the 2023 order guide.

Instead of something new to bitch about...we are forced to relitigate the same, tired conversation that has been going on for the past two years.

Thanks a lot Ford!

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This was me also…a 3/1/22 walk in, I wanted a 23 hoping they would work out more of the quality issues. Just got scheduled for 9/26.
lucky you sense I reserved over 2 years ago but if you can get a 23 almost sometime as a 22 then your 23 would be worth more and I want to see what the two door Oaks is .

J.O.

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have yet to hear a complaint from a Granger customer towards Granger. All post great experiences with them. However, I do see many complaints about so many other dealers and about Ford Motor Company itself. There are no Ford dealers in my town and the nearest dealer to me told me they would not commit to MSRP. Granger played the game better than the Big Boys and was put in their place for it. It's a shame really!

Gfsteam

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford has punished Granger Et al for going on 2 years. That's long enough for the adults in the room to get the point. The order holders you are looking down on have been offered no alternative other than "Start Over". At another dealer who may or may not honestly tell you how far back in the line you are. Is @Ford a car manufactured or just some partisan BIG Dealer shill!

That is just plain childish on @Ford's part. Build the trucks for these 2 year old orders or just be HONEST and tell them what Ford is actually going to do.

BUILD - Never BUILD - Cancel Order - Cancel Price Protection - Build in some future year.

Surely someone at Ford has thought about this and made a decision. Just tell us the TRUTH.
Amen… Also, consider that changing an original reservation that can not be transferred to another dealer forces one to consider the consequences of such a move. Perhaps most will keep the reservation and benefit a volume dealer who can get them into a Bronco before their original reservation is ever delivered. What is @Ford thinking?! The rub will be how long is the price protection going to last? This will be the next plug that will be pulled from an original reservation holder. Stay tuned folks reservation holders are not job one but thanks for all the hype and promotion. Luv ya
Sponsored

Last edited: