Sponsored

[Update: Ford actually helped and I got it back] Dealer sold my Bronco before it’s built.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am in Ormond Beach Florida now dealer is in next town over
If you are referring to PCF (north of you) or GYF (south of you), it doesn't surprise me. They are both crooks.
Welcome to Florida! This state has to have the most cons per capita than any other state, by far. I was in the exact same boat and I originally wanted to get mine at a Tampa area dealer and consulted 4 of them. They all tried pulling some sort of shenanigans so I went out of state.
Same with me. Couldn't get any commitment to MSRP back in 2020 for my reservation from a dealer that is 6 miles from my house. Instead, I have an order with Granger. I also took delivery of a new order that I placed after Ford changed the allocation rules with a dealer in Detroit. And I have another order (PC'99) with a dealer in Indiana.
Sponsored

TellurideBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here’s my advice. Big companies hate when high level executives have to deal with problems because all of those problems become massive headaches for mid-level management. Write a polite email, include a complete timeline, and all documentation. Copy everyone below, and ask for a specific resolution. In the case, that request is for the dealer to honor the original agreement.

The contact information below is from Elliott.org (Elliott Advocacy).

Executive Contacts
Primary Contact
Jim Azzouz
Director, Customer Experience
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
[email protected]

Secondary Contact
Elena Ford
Chief Customer Experience Officer
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
[email protected]

Frederiek Toney
Vice President Global Ford Customer Service Division
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
[email protected]

Chief Executive
Jim Farley
President and CEO
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
(313) 322-3000
[email protected]

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FDHog

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat FX4, 22 Road Glide ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You think Fl. is bad. The NY/NJ area is horrible. Everyone wants 10-15K over sticker unless you order one and want to wait till hell freezes over. I'm driving to Pa., 2 hrs each way to pick up my Bronco on Tuesday. One of the few dealers I will work with. Got a Badlands that the person who ordered it changed his mind. No markup.

Tcbbronco

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not my cup of tea, but the orange is gone so somebody probably was willing to pay over. Better act fast or the 23s will be on the line and wont be a thing anybody can do

Sponsored

Jer

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands,2017 F350, 2023 F150L, 1976 K20
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My take, dealer informs WT order holder they sold their Bronco. Offers them a BL at $10K over sticker. Dealer contacts BL order holder and tells them they sold their order, then offers them the WT at $10K over. Maybe one or both “ bite” and the dealer makes out. Maybe one or both customers get hundreds of Bronco enthusiasts to leave negative feedback on Yelp and the dealer reacts by selling the Broncos to the original order holders at the agreed upon price when ordered.
This is very possible, albeit very shady, they are are out for quick profit.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just buy a jeep.

OCNORB1974

Wildtrak
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Then
The FORD Motor Company is trash. Straight trash for allowing this to happen to customers. They don't honor their reservation holdesr. They lie about commodities, allocations, transfers, etc. Total garbage. I have never seen such a thing happen to a room full of people with $50K+ each ready to give to them. There is no excuse for this behavior.
Then go somewhere else!

SweetFoot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Expecting Ford motor company to help you against a dealership is like expecting to buy a bronco off the lot at MSRP. Highly unlikely

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

Pkrpro19

Badlands
First Name
Jaxon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5 M Sport, Mercedes Benz E350, Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Expecting Ford motor company to help you against a dealership is like expecting to buy a bronco off the lot at MSRP. Highly unlikely

Over 130 Broncos sold at MSRP or A/Z/D plan since they been arriving at my dealership.

Martiin

Outer Banks
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How were you able to order it without a deposit?

Do you have anything in writing, i.e., not in electronic form?

I did all of my ordering in person at the local dealership and was continually bugging the salesperson that I worked with about it. Having an actual signed document as part of my order was as much for my protection as to protect the dealership.

If I were in your position, I would print out the whole set of email conversations and go talk to the dealer in person.
When i ordered I got documents saying price and no ADMs but the dealer did not take a deposit. My sales guy was the new car ordering manager who kept In touch at least once a month without me having to track him down. When it was shipped we did everything over phone. I actually posted on the build thread how the manager contacted me a few days ago and the got all their bronco customers some gifts, a bronco first aid kit and a bronco tool bag.

20220903_113420.jpg

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you are referring to PCF (north of you) or GYF (south of you), it doesn't surprise me. They are both crooks.

Same with me. Couldn't get any commitment to MSRP back in 2020 for my reservation from a dealer that is 6 miles from my house. Instead, I have an order with Granger. I also took delivery of a new order that I placed after Ford changed the allocation rules with a dealer in Detroit. And I have another order (PC'99) with a dealer in Indiana.
So similar, Coggin Ford in Deland just never answered me... my res was originally with GYF but they would not commit to no ADM so I gave up and switched to Stephens. Just hoping if I need any warranty work Coggin will deal with it without fuss.

LeshMcG

Black Diamond
First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Welcome to Florida! This state has to have the most cons per capita than any other state, by far. I was in the exact same boat and I originally wanted to get mine at a Tampa area dealer and consulted 4 of them. They all tried pulling some sort of shenanigans so I went out of state.
You didn't look hard enough for the right Florida Ford dealership. Mullinax Kissimmee has honored all deals with reservation holders and been fantastic to deal with.
Sponsored