Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe we will have Broncos this week?
I probably shouldn’t be but I am kind of counting on it at this point. Carvana is coming on Wednesday for the Jeep and will need a car to get to a wedding five hours away this coming weekend…
Sponsored

Bro2point7

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I probably shouldn’t be but I am kind of counting on it at this point. Carvana is coming on Wednesday for the Jeep and will need a car to get to a wedding five hours away this coming weekend…
Me too since all of the parts for my build are sitting at the shop already.

OP
OP
ATLbronco

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Me too since all of the parts for my build are sitting at the shop already.
Yeah I’ve got parts coming in the mail every other day now ha. Are you still in transit to Howell’s Transfer?

kydav

Outer Banks
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX & 2021 HD Street Glide Special
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
At what point do you stop tracking the rail car? I ask because my tracking came into my state (VA) and then started getting further and further away and now says its in TN. Obviously that makes no sense…
I really do not know, I guess as long as Broncos are on rail car. At least mine is still in the same state. I will keep tracking as long as I get information on location. Good luck on yours I hope it starts moving in the right direction.

Scomi21

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru Forester, 2011 Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Base
I sold my car Friday as the buyer needed it and had a cashiers check in hand. Hoping it shows up this week as I’m juggling my wife driving me to/from work and/or using Ubers temporarily. Considered Turo as well but will see what happens Monday

Sponsored

Bro2point7

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah I’ve got parts coming in the mail every other day now ha. Are you still in transit to Howell’s Transfer?
This morning it tracked to arrive in Lawrenceville at 8:45pm. I’ll call in 20 minutes and let you know.

OP
OP
ATLbronco

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We leave for the beach Sunday so I would love to take a bronco but realize it may not happen.

The kicker is I have to work Friday AND Saturday which means if it's not ready by Thursday I have to wait until after the trip.

OP
OP
ATLbronco

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I sold my car Friday as the buyer needed it and had a cashiers check in hand. Hoping it shows up this week as I’m juggling my wife driving me to/from work and/or using Ubers temporarily. Considered Turo as well but will see what happens Monday
Hope it shows up for you! That doesn’t sustainable for long.

Bro2point7

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Fingers crossed!
Just tracked and states “placed at industry in Lawrenceville,ga at 8:51am today. No ETA is available” 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

Laurensimms7

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We leave for the beach Sunday so I would love to take a bronco but realize it may not happen.

The kicker is I have to work Friday AND Saturday which means if it's not ready by Thursday I have to wait until after the trip.
Get all the paperwork done ahead of time and if you get the call at work that it arrived, head over and finish up the deal on your break! Should be quick

CS170

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I leave for the beach tomorrow. Currently have car I was driving locked in with trade in at dealership so cannot take it down. Currently renting a car on Turo because my 9/1-9/7 delivery never happened. I know the feeling. Still kind of salty it did not come in time for my beach vacation.

LeshMcG

Black Diamond
First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just tracked and states “placed at industry in Lawrenceville,ga at 8:51am today. No ETA is available” 🤷‍♂️
My update was similar to that. Believe that means delivered to rail yard. Waiting for my dealer to tell me when the convoy will pick up for final delivery.

kydav

Outer Banks
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX & 2021 HD Street Glide Special
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I really do not know, I guess as long as Broncos are on rail car. At least mine is still in the same state. I will keep tracking as long as I get information on location. Good luck on yours I hope it starts moving in the right direction.
Well it is on the move again (9/11/22 9:14 PM), still staying in Delaware but could not make out what the tracker was saying. Hope it will be close Dover.
Sponsored