Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many to list
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Post in this forum please. No InstaG either and I won't do it. Posting here to get us to go somewhere else... hmmm

vrewald14

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Ford Excursion, 79 Ford Bronco, 04 Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe you guys should have shared a little more of your amazingly experienced team’s budget with your craptastic marketing team…

seriously, making people who don’t have Instagram just “hang out” so maybe they can get the same details? Periodically???

How much effort does a FAQ flyer take that is universally shareable?

this is what I know about your product:

Ford Bronco The Moment You've All Been Waiting For🙏  FORD BRONCO HARDTOP PROTOTYPE by ADV Fiberglass (Q&A Added) E877E2E7-AF53-41D0-9E4B-D9A587EFDDD2

Sponsored
OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Howdy, what is the weight compared to the stock top? Also what about sound deading is that included and do you guys offer a 2 door top?
Weight is very comparable to the factory top. We are around 100lbs total. We do not plan on building a 2D top at this time.

OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can you take some photos of this thing? No offense but you doing your best salesman impression in front of it from 10’ away doesn’t show anyone much.
We will continue to post more and more content of the hardtop so you will see more detailed pictures and videos of it.

John94

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr Black Diamond Sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Give us interior decibel readings at various driving speeds. We need this data.
Ignoring this indicates it’s likely loud..

OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I don’t see any close up pictures. Does the camera always need to be so far away? 🤷‍♂️

Show us the goods.
We will be posting more and more content of the hardtop now that is is finished.

OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Given the size. Is there a pick up location that will be offered to avoid the obscene cost to freight this?
Yes we offer store pickup at our Costa Mesa, CA location.

Sponsored
OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Give us interior decibel readings at various driving speeds. We need this data.
Ignoring this indicates it’s likely loud..
We will do a decibel test with a production unit on a fully stock bronco. Our shop bronco is WAY too modified to provide the correct decibel reading. However switching from the soft top to our hardtop is a VERY noticeable difference.

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
THE FORD BRONCO HARDTOP PROTOTYPE IS FINALLY HERE ⚠🚨

Thank you for your continued support through out this process. We are so excited the hardtop prototype is finally finished and we hope you are thrilled with the results just like we are!

We took zero short cuts when manufacturing our hardtop and from the ground up it is completely different from the OEM hardtop. The endless long hours and sleepless nights to finish the Bronco hardtop prototype have paid off BIG TIME. We could not be happier with how well this hardtop came out.

From the incredible fit and finish, to the overall design, this hardtop checks every box that we wanted and then some! We brought together a lot of very experienced teams that worked perfectly together to bring this incredible product to life. Each and every one of us at ADV are proud of this and know you will be excited for it as well.

To reiterate our statement above, we can not thank you enough for your patience during this entire process! We had every intention to finish the prototype sooner but we wanted to ensure that we got it right the first time. We are excited to say that all current hardtops have started production.

We will continue to send updates periodically, but for now check out our Instagram
(@advfiberglass) for photos + videos of the hardtop and in-depth commonly asked hardtop questions in the highlights tab. Please review those and if you have any further questions, we are happy to answer them for you via forum, email, phone, instagram, etc.

Commonly Asked Questions HERE:
https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/18008665042457327/

Ford Bronco The Moment You've All Been Waiting For🙏  FORD BRONCO HARDTOP PROTOTYPE by ADV Fiberglass (Q&A Added) E877E2E7-AF53-41D0-9E4B-D9A587EFDDD2

When I saw the title I was like, "My Bronco is scheduled?!"

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am a Bronco enthusiast. Beyond that I am not an expert in anything that has to with developing a top like this but if you have not noticed there is a GREAT deal of interest in your new product. I am one of the people interested. Please post more details here not other social forums. And please post more detailed pics. You have everything to gain and nothing to loose.
Sponsored