Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 jeep grand cherokee laredo, 2022 bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I agree. I wont be opening an IG account to look at this. Though I am very interested. I would like to see pics. Angles, close ups. In the different colors on and off the truck please.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can’t wait to see more details!! But really I’m waiting to see the modular. I like that they have a 1 piece option, but prefer the mod for myself

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey everyone, be patient and wait till the top is out and has some real world reviews. If you haven't placed an order, you have no reason to be bashing on the company.
Sorry @ADV Fiberglass for all the people that are bitching and complaining about your business. I'm patiently waiting and excited to get my new 1 piece top.

Sponsored

peetuhr

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 Range Rover Classic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We will post periodically on the forum as well but a lot of the content will be posted on Instagram.
Listen, I get it. You've gotta drum up interest and drip-feed content and do the whole "boosting social impressions" thing, but it's not a good look on this forum. From what I can gather, it looks like you're making a solid product but this vibe isn't winning you fans here.

I'm a pretty terminally online person, and even I'm pretty put off by the ultra sales-y social media-focused attitude y'all are giving off.

Buncha folks on this forum don't even have an Instagram and are trying to tear the modems out of their truck. Don't force folks to watch an IG story for a FAQ, post some damn pictures (even if you gotta stagger em), and at least include a link to your own damn website in the post...

Maybe try n meet us in the middle here.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I like the slant in the back but seems just de-engineered to have no panels or one panel over the front. So even in modular version you can’t put the two front panels in the trunk, nor take advantage of fords engineering that’s free of a safari bar by removing the mid section. Although at this point it’s water under the bridge from the initial release.

FYI the modular panel plus sound deadening and wiper is more like $6,575

I guess the opportunity is really avoiding price/wait time of getting ford parts. But I suppose there’s a handful out there that don’t care about removing all the pieces and just want something quieter and bulletproof.

Last edited:

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I do like the rear slopping forward, as that's something that @Ford Motor Company should have done.

I do understand your reasons for not currently planning a 2D design, as the 2D's come with a hard top already, but they don't have the forward slope at the rear......

Anyway..... Great Job!

And on a side note as to the shipping cost to Canada.... maybe our northern neighbors should consider driving their Bronco's across the border to a distribution hub/shipping drop off location to pick up their new hard top. Then they could just install it and then driving back home..... just saying... as that "might" be cheaper that having the hard top shipped to them in Canada.

Mountain Mike

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Likes, views, shares. LIKES, VIEWS, SHARES!!!! You are now an instameta zombie. Time to get a customer service job and ignore the customers.
Not directed at ADV . Just my thoughts about social media.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not targeting the 2-dr market is a relief. Hopefully, your paint to match high build primer top looks better. The UV Textured top's appearance reminds me of a FSB Rhino-Lined shitbox. You should have showed the best quality product available for your reveal and noted to interested buyers that a lower option would be available. The first impression of an actual product isn't the best.

Sponsored

Free Pizza

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rest easy guys. You don't need an instagram. I can assure you there has not been any pictures of it posted at any time or added info. We got that same short video clip. That is all.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Y’all are harsh AF. I’m excited for more info too - which it clearly says will be posted this week. Professional photography and editing take time.

I wasn’t pulling the trigger until real world experiences, images and financing anyhow. Perhaps by next winter I’ll have dual tops.

The one thing that will potentially sway me in a different direction is shipping costs. $800-900 is absurd.

Perhaps talk to Gobi and see how they figured out how to include it in the sale price. Because, that’s honestly the biggest turn off for me.

Last edited:

jnew71

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Daimond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yea, its cool it was made, but the soft top is not $5700 bad.
Piling on here - loved the answer in the Q&A that says hurry up and order before prices increase. The price doesn't scale as it is, IMO. I can't imagine they'll get enough volume at this price point. I could be totally wrong though.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do you ship to Canada? Without having to sell my Bronco to cover shipping…
See their note on in house installation. Our border is now open and you can drive topless across the Rainbow Bridge at Niagara Falls. Do post a video.

Not much different than coming to our stores by bus, loading a suitcase with new clothes with tags removed and a breeze to re-enter Canada avoiding duties and taxes. Now the the borders ate open the buses shall return
Sponsored