Reaction score
Website
www.thehudsonhouseny.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lincoln Aviator, 2018 Cadillac XT5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm on the 10/17 build list as is my business partner.

Not sure if this has been covered but I changed my color to Eruption Green after my VIN was received. I didn't think possible but was easily done by my dealer.
Sponsored

Southern62

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine still hasn't hit the backdoor (nor do I expect it to) and I have had a VIN for 2-3 weeks. The backdoor order is still my original order not the updated one from Oct 2021. I think that has to do with how the dealer entered it into the system.
Ok, relatively new... What is this backdoor?

tylerca

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm curious and cautiously optimistic, but I had a build week of 9/19, then pushed to 9/26. I have a VIN, so I am assuming it will be one of the last couple hundred '22 model year. With a VIN, I won't be pushed to '23, right?

ArrickSports

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevy HHR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ok, relatively new... What is this backdoor?
I don't have it with me but search on better for backdoor link. Allegedly it will show your status using your reservation number.

BroncoRaptor

Heritage
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ Sprinter Van 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Got scheduled email for 10/17 as well. My build is different then the one I last submitted to my dealer last November. But close enough for me not to sweat it. Getting my CyberOrange 2 Door BadSquatch - that’s all that matters.

Sponsored

WilVis

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was completely shocked when I received an email for build week 10/24. Still can’t believe it. I’d given up checking. Fingers crossed I’ll squeak by with a 2022 build.

Darren13

Big Bend
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Roush Mustang/ Fj Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

A couple of weeks ago I had a 9/26 build date now it is 10/17. Maybe just maybe? I think if we have VIN number it’s most definite.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

With the first round of scheduling for MY'23 holding to the original 10/6 date means there is less time for dealers to update existing orders and to follow through with COVP. When the original dates for the order guide and order banks opening slid, I think some were expecting the first week of scheduling to also slide.

Dealers don't have a tremendous incentive to ensure customer orders are updated before the 10/6 scheduling. But you can guarantee that their dealer stock orders will be first updated so their allocation isn't wasted. For customers that are waiting and are near the front of the line at their dealer, don't wait for your dealer to contact you. Be your own advocate to get the updated DORA.

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm curious and cautiously optimistic, but I had a build week of 9/19, then pushed to 9/26. I have a VIN, so I am assuming it will be one of the last couple hundred '22 model year. With a VIN, I won't be pushed to '23, right?
You shouldn't, but someone did post a screen shot of them having a VIN for a 2021 build and then he got pushed to 2022. That's the only example I have seen though so you should feel pretty confident that you'll get your 2022 Bronco built.

BobB728

Outer Banks
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Doesn’t say BRONCO 2022MY scheduling complete!!! will there still be scheduling??
Has there been any scheduling for November yet?

Ford Bronco ⏰ No Bronco Scheduling This Week (9/12). 2023MY Scheduling Starts 10/6/22 1663068742411

Sponsored

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Doesn’t say BRONCO 2022MY scheduling complete!!! will there still be scheduling??
Has there been any scheduling for November yet?

Ford Bronco ⏰ No Bronco Scheduling This Week (9/12). 2023MY Scheduling Starts 10/6/22 1663068742411
I wouldn’t put money on any dates Ford has pushed out but if 23 scheduling is going to start in early October and balance out date for 22s is the last week in October, I don’t think you’ll see any 22s scheduled in November. Maybe a few previously scheduled days slide into November but I doubt we’ll see scheduled builds for 22s past October.

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I wouldn’t put money on any dates Ford has pushed out but if 23 scheduling is going to start in early October and balance out date for 22s is the last week in October, I don’t think you’ll see any 22s scheduled in November. Maybe a few previously scheduled days slide into November but I doubt we’ll see scheduled builds for 22s past October.
Balance out this time around seems very weird. Ford Chat is still telling me I’m Unscheduled Clean. I keep checking to see if it’s moved to balanced out status just to have that final confirmation that I am no longer going to be receiving a 22.

Dad life

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Balance out this time around seems very weird. Ford Chat is still telling me I’m Unscheduled Clean. I keep checking to see if it’s moved to balanced out status just to have that final confirmation that I am no longer going to be receiving a 22.
Yeah, I'm having a hard time NOT calling the marketing line a few times a week. Just tell me I'm officially balanced out already...

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

"Here we go again..."

Some may already be scheduled but the email hasn't been sent and others may be sitting on hold, "penciled in" but no VIN yet and will get a VIN when parts and room on the line are confirmed.

But I'm now betting, odds wise. I'm pushed to '23 and it would be a shocking, glorious surprise if I get a '22.

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
according to ford chat my order is now showing as a 2023 model
Sponsored