First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Some of us are still awaiting to have our builts completed. On a chip hold and my sales manager nor customer service can provide any answers. There isn't even a delivery ETA associated with my build anymore.
I am excited for everyone who has taken delivery as well as those of you who have shipped.
Damn, that sucks man. Hopefully they will get those chips soon and get you guys going…
Sponsored

BodieMonster

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

...and was delivered late yesterday to our dealership in Turlock.. I’m actually waiting for hubby to get home so we can go get her.. he can’t drive mine anymore cuz I sold my car last week 🤣
Congrats, I know it's been sitting around for a while!

Yeah man, im starting to get a little annoyed seeing 8/29 and 9/5 builds already delivered while we sit in released status just waiting to get to a railyard to get shipped.
100%...... Feels so close, yet so far away....

JustinZ

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford chat didn't even give me a date range today, they just said Tuesday. Fingers crossed.

Sponsored

AzGrrl480

Badlands
First Name
Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great looking Bronco!! Congrats!
Thanks! The look on hubby’s face when we came around the corner and saw it sitting there🤣omg he was like a 2 year old at toys r us the week before Christmas.. .. we’re actually headed to a Bronco meet up 2 hrs from home with it 🤣 I can’t believe we’re a 2 Bronco house now…

BodieMonster

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OmgOmgOmg!!! Just left the dealer an hour ago with her!!
Great looking build, not sure you could spec it better, especially with CO going away!

Ford chat didn't even give me a date range today, they just said Tuesday. Fingers crossed.
Interesting... I pushed Ford Chat yesterday on what "delivery range" actually meant because they had previously given me a range of 9/14 - 9/20 and it now sounds like they are trying to get it out of Michigan by 9/20 which means we could potentially see a status change on Tuesday morning...

quico_c

Badlands
First Name
Quico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks! The look on hubby’s face when we came around the corner and saw it sitting there🤣omg he was like a 2 year old at toys r us the week before Christmas.. .. we’re actually headed to a Bronco meet up 2 hrs from home with it 🤣 I can’t believe we’re a 2 Bronco house now…
How tall are you all? Just curious b/c I have the same model/options (different color) and I'm pretty short. That Bronco looks HUGE!

Sponsored

AzGrrl480

Badlands
First Name
Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How tall are you all? Just curious b/c I have the same model/options (different color) and I'm pretty short. That Bronco looks HUGE!
I’m just over 5’ and hubby is about 5’4” we’re both short too…