NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Its overpriced but more than half of the cost is for the sound system. That's important to me and I plan on having this vehicle for awhile so ill probably make the jump. Everyone should know that these companies are never doing the customer a favor.
Sponsored

ilkhan

Badlands
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All I want is the B and O and will get that if it is standalone. Agree that mid or high are the sweet spot for most people and Lux doesn’t offer me much value for the incremental 2300.

I love radar cruise in my LX but I just can’t see me using it in this type of vehicle honestly.
The issue for me is that the bronco isn't going to be great for road trips in general. Shorter wheelbase, big ole knobby tires... It'll probably get used around town or towed to further destinations.

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I agree with OP. I was goin to go with a loaded baked potato too, but I don't think the value is there. If B&O was decent I would, but I thought is was marginally better than the crappy stock Ford speakers at best. ILl build my own Lux. I don't want to have to buy a $600 signal converter to be able to upgrade the B&O.

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The issue for me is that the bronco isn't going to be great for road trips in general. Shorter wheelbase, big ole knobby tires... It'll probably get used around town or towed to further destinations.
I think you'll be surprised

broncobuster2550

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Heated steering wheel would be great, but I'm thinking I can buy a new heated wheel from the dealership and hack the BCM.

Sponsored

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think Ford should offer single items and packaged items. Example for LUX you get all this items at 2k (more accurate pricing I believe) but if you want BO system then we charge you $400, you want Heated steering then that’s $200. Break them down and offer it to everyone and have them packaged also at a lower rate as a good pricing deal but lux is too pricey for Bronco.

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah it's not a Jeep. It'll be just like every other SUV on road trips.

No, its $2,300 more than High, High is $1,200 more than Mid. Mid is $1,300. So depending on what package you start with, Lux could be up to $5,000.
I agree this is the approach they are going with.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Too complicated for the line workers. Porsche is the only manufacturer that consistently has a la carte options.

I think Ford should offer single items and packaged items. Example for LUX you get all this items at 2k (more accurate pricing I believe) but if you want BO system then we charge you $400, you want Heated steering then that’s $200. Break them down and offer it to everyone and have them packaged also at a lower rate as a good pricing deal but lux is too pricey for Bronco.

JGuske23

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep compass
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, its $2,300 more than High, High is $1,200 more than Mid. Mid is $1,300. So depending on what package you start with, Lux could be up to $5,000.

(Moderator Note - I had to delete the pic but wanted to keep the post b/c it's good information. Just a reminder y'all, please do not link other forums that directly compete w/ Bronco6G.com on Doug's site, that's not really cool.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsored

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah it's not a Jeep. It'll be just like every other SUV on road trips.

I agree this is the approach they are going with.
I am still hoping those prices are on the high end, and they knock off a couple hundred when its finalized. I think the take rate would be higher if it was $1,200(mid)/$1,200(high)/$2,000(Lux).
I don't think you're right, I asked for clarification on the ....... (Moderator Note - location/source deleted)
It depends on what Series you are coming from. If you start with Outer Banksor Wildtrak, it would be $3,500, because they start with Mid as standard. So High+Lux is 1200+2300=$3,500
Badlands comes with nothing, and you have to add Mid/High/Lux, so it would be 1500+1200+2300=$5,000.
I thin

Last edited by a moderator:

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am pretty active on the Raptor forum and I don't know of any 2017 and 2018 owners who have switched to the Live shocks. BUT, there are plenty of 2019-2020 owners who have upgraded to Fox's Racing Live shocks (More aggressive setup with external cooling reservoirs) because all the sensors and wire harness are already on the 2019-20 trucks.

The OEM integration of Live shocks to the 2019-20 Raptor is more involved than you would think. The system sees how much gas pedal is being applied, braking, steering angle and height (see the mechnical ride height sensor below). It is also integrated into the drive modes. The coolest trick of Live shocks is that it knows when you are airborne and instantaneously apllies 100% compression so you land safely without bottoming out.

Ford Bronco Lux package not worth it at all 1598879619725

Fox Facotory offers an upgraded 3.0 live valve with stand alone controller (to my knowledge, according to YouTube videos I have seen).

https://www.ridefox.com/product.php...vqUSt6Wj4yng08inu_c8Sj2y1dF7QzMoaAhjqEALw_wcB

Last edited:

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Adaptive Cruise is the big piece here for me...the rest I can do without, but ACC is important. It is available ala carte on both the Bronco Sport and the F-150...so hopefully it available separately on the Bronco as well, because I agree that the Lux in and of itself is a bit of a ripoff.

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That would make the Bronco less profitable. It increases build complexity and reduces average transaction price. They will package pretty much everything that they can. That includes both trim level and additional equipment packages.
Sponsored