First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 T4R Limited (RIP)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My dealer is the same way. I hit up the Ford Chat and got my rail car number from them. Much easier than bothering my dealer.
Tried to hop on chat to see if there is some more info. For some reason, I am getting this (since 9am EDT today)...

Doesnt prompt for email and VIN as per usual chat protocol.

Ford Bronco 9/12/22 Build Week Group  **Now has Google Spreadsheet** 1664463465193
Sponsored

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford chat said my 2 door base has been at ramp 51 since Sept 26 waiting to ship, but also said it will be at the dealer by Oct 26.

It's shipping by rail since I'm in California.

Is the rail company having issues, I thought they reached a settlement?
In Southern CA I know there are times it can take 2-3 weeks to get it from the rail yard once in CA to the dealer due to truck shortages, so that could be part of the estimate you're being given. Mine showed as shipped on 9/23 with an estimated arrival into the CA rail junction on 10/4, but an outside date on delivery to the dealer of 10/17.

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Tried to hop on chat to see if there is some more info. For some reason, I am getting this (since 9am EDT today)...

Doesnt prompt for email and VIN as per usual chat protocol.

Ford Bronco 9/12/22 Build Week Group  **Now has Google Spreadsheet** 1664463465193
I had the same problem yesterday. Refreshed every 10-15 minutes and after the 3rd or 4th attempt, the normal screen popped up. Assume just too much demand.

silent700

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 LTD Country Squire
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a build date of 9/12, blend on 9/15, in production on 9/16 and still sitting in the in production status. I talked to my dealer yesterday, they said the following: " Says yours is produced…however on hold at plant for Chip. No further update " .
I thought dirt mountain was being decreased, but I assume this means mine is going / gone there... I liked it better when I didn't have a VIN, at least I had no expectations...
14 days and 14 hours and counting here. Last contact I had with Ford (via chat), they told me I had a "secondary status" of "Produced". What is the significance of secondary status? Is it something only they can see?

I'd like to think it means it's free of potential holds, but I'm afraid to ask.

CBRMom

Outer Banks
First Name
Natalie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My status changed to built on 9/28/22. However, chat is saying there is a hold, it's awaiting shipment, and has been produced. The hold seems to contradict the built/produced status. Who knows at this point :rolleyes:

Sponsored

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My status changed to built on 9/28/22. However, chat is saying there is a hold, it's awaiting shipment, and has been produced. The hold seems to contradict the built/produced status. Who knows at this point :rolleyes:
It's common to have "In Production/Produced" when it comes off the final assembly line and then "Built/Awaiting Shipment" when the build is finalized. Does the Ford tracker say "Built" with a date underneath it? Does Order Track have "Awaiting Shipment" as your current status? This will help determine where you are along this *magical* journey.

CBRMom

Outer Banks
First Name
Natalie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's common to have "In Production/Produced" when it comes off the final assembly line and then "Built/Awaiting Shipment" when the build is finalized. Does the Ford tracker say "Built" with a date underneath it? Does Order Track have "Awaiting Shipment" as your current status? This will help determine where you are along this *magical* journey.
Yes to both - Ford Tracker says Built with 9/28/22 under and order track is in Awaiting Shipment status. I'm cautiously hopeful!

cbratch

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

14 days and 14 hours and counting here. Last contact I had with Ford (via chat), they told me I had a "secondary status" of "Produced". What is the significance of secondary status? Is it something only they can see?

I'd like to think it means it's free of potential holds, but I'm afraid to ask.
16 days and 1 hour here. I chatted again with Ford and confirmed it's a chip hold keeping me "In Production". Sigh..

silent700

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 LTD Country Squire
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
16 days and 1 hour here. I chatted again with Ford and confirmed it's a chip hold keeping me "In Production". Sigh..
Did you chat with them today? I'm surprised at how old the data they have seems to be, at any given time. Somewhere, there is a mainframe operator who knows where everything is...

Sponsored

RicochetJP

Everglades
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Badlands and Fusion Sport (all 2.7s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Ford chat response: Your current ETA for delivery is : Oct-03-2022 - Oct-09-2022 (y):cool:

No updates via tracking tool/website yet.

cbratch

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did you chat with them today? I'm surprised at how old the data they have seems to be, at any given time. Somewhere, there is a mainframe operator who knows where everything is...
Yep. Seems like until you get a "Built" status/email the vehicle is still waiting for something. "Shipped" status seems to be the one lagging for some.

Mpali

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Finally got the chat line to confirm my 9/15 blend still stuck in production status is on micro chip hold. I began conversation with how much longer for chip hold on my vehicle and for the first time the chat admitted to see my chip hold status on their computer,

bschack

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 BMW M550i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Finally got the chat line to confirm my 9/15 blend still stuck in production status is on micro chip hold. I began conversation with how much longer for chip hold on my vehicle and for the first time the chat admitted to see my chip hold status on their computer,
I'm on chip hold too, but chat rep told me delivery by 10/20.......not sure I'm buying that.....

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey!
If anybody feels compelled to track this rail car that has mine on it maybe it has yours on it too ?
I trid to figure out this whole CSX system, and they wanna account,
business names and whole bunch of stuff, I said the hell with it!
Good Luck!

CSX Transportation
Railcar: BNSF301551
Sponsored