Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None... hurry up Ford!
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am partnered with Malloy in Alexandria, VA and i haven't heard anything from them. I am looking for something better here in the Northern VA area. If not, I will be going with the WVA dealership.
Also in Nova. Moved to Stephen's in WV. Best deal / experience this side of the states.
Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Damn shame we can’t buy factory direct and cut out the middleman.
The whole system is a mess. 20 years from now you will probably order your Jeep direct from China and their Amazon affiliate will bring it to your house. All these dealerships will be vacant lots with only themselves to blame.
Ok, so you got me a little wound up....

NoName57

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach1, Subaru Outback, Victory Octane
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which is how good dealers get a bad name. Deal with enough liars and you'll never know who's the honest one.
For real, I have come across a lot of what I think are dishonest dealers and pushy salesmen. If I drive up to a dealership to test drive a vehicle and the salesman is knocking on my window before I even put the car in park, that's when I put it right in reverse and hit the next dealer. I don't like being rushed when I am just there to get some questions answered and to test drive a vehicle lol.

Evilriderobx

Outer Banks
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So, my very rude GSM at Malloy Ford in Charlottesville first asked me for $500 non-refundable deposit to order the 2 door today (lie), but then after I asked about any dealer markups he said he wasn't sure and that he didn't believe Ford would actually fulfill all reservations. I asked why and he said he's been doing this awhile so he knows. I'm running from them asap. Anybody else hear anything like that?
run faster

Woodwalker

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 Jeep Grand Wagoneer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, my very rude GSM at Malloy Ford in Charlottesville first asked me for $500 non-refundable deposit to order the 2 door today (lie), but then after I asked about any dealer markups he said he wasn't sure and that he didn't believe Ford would actually fulfill all reservations. I asked why and he said he's been doing this awhile so he knows. I'm running from them asap. Anybody else hear anything like that?
Called my dealer today ( Jim Burke Ford in Bakersfield CA ) and he said they are starting the ordering for the Bronco sports but the four door Broncos will be in January He said no mark up just MSRP plus X-plan or D-plan discounts. No talk of deposit. Your sales guy sounds like a D-bag

Sponsored

jxc

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The reservation system is still open. If Ford is taking reservations while knowing they can't/won't fullfil them I would think that might expose them to some legal action not to mention bad blood with their customers. I don't think they would be that low.

ausherpharmd

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sounds like my dealer before I moved to Granger. When I moved, the rep said she is making lots of changes for similar stories, and lots to Granger.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No bologna, no deal. Fried bologna is directly sent from heaven. ?

5cf01c7d718c2.jpg

Anytime you want to step up your game, fry it on one side until it creates a cup. Fill cup with large scoop of your choice of ice cream. Enjoy.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For real, I have come across a lot of what I think are dishonest dealers and pushy salesmen. If I drive up to a dealership to test drive a vehicle and the salesman is knocking on my window before I even put the car in park, that's when I put it right in reverse and hit the next dealer. I don't like being rushed when I am just there to get some questions answered and to test drive a vehicle lol.
Drives me NUTS!! When I bought my Challenger I stopped at a dealership on my way home in my work van. I just gandered at them, talked to a guy and he was cool and I left. Took the wife back and looked at them before dinner one day a week or so later. A week after that I went back and test drove the car and I liked it. I left the dealership and thought about it and 3 weeks went by and the dealer called me. I told him i was still thinking about it and I’d get back to him. Later that week i decided what I wanted and I said I want this and you don’t have it. He found it in New Mexico and called me back and I said get it here.

I went in to deal a few days later and left when I didn’t like the terms. I went back again and we talked more and I left again to talk to my wife. I then emailed the dealer and told him what I wanted and said I had to work the next day (Saturday) so email is how I needed to communicate. We must have gone back and forth 6-7 times until he gave in. I went in later that night and signed for the car and took it home.

Poor guy had to do so much work. He called me a month ago to wish me happy birthday a year later, nice guy.

@Granger Ford you’ve been warned! ?? JK, this will be easy.

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
We cannot as each one is a franchise of corporate Ford...

As long as we follow the guidelines set out then each one gets to run them as they see fit...

That is why when they all cried to Ford about us, it fell on deaf ears...

However, the consumer has the right to voice complaints to Ford, on here is one way....

https://www.ford.com/help/contact/

Contact Ford Motor Company directly if your concern has not been resolved at the dealership level.

This will provide you with a list of contact options including phone, mail and email.

Finally, if your concerns have still not been satisfied, send a letter directly to an officer or a member of the board of directors. Find these contact names by going to Ford's website, clicking on "Investor Relations" and choosing "Annual Report." In the table of contents you will find a page that lists the officers and board members.
I’ve been through this and unfortunately for me they end up doing nothing and just told me to go to another dealer. ?

colbert

Badlands
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram hds fj cruisers broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Caveat Emptor. Why is anyone surprised at incredulous dealer behavior? Get it in writing or it didn't happen. Trashing a dealership is hearsay otherwise. Post it if you must. Definitely share with Ford Corp. Better, recommend the dealer graced with your reservation. Be polite to the worst of them and keep them guessing as to if or why you moved. Picture their faces when numbers at their dealership fall short compared to others. Satisfying isn't it.

robaayyy

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don’t forget to write up a crappyyyy review!!! These dealerships panic hard when people write up something bad about them. Then their superiors are bustin their a**. I can’t stand sh*tyy customer service especially from grimy salesmen.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anytime you want to step up your game, fry it on one side until it creates a cup. Fill cup with large scoop of your choice of ice cream. Enjoy.
I do that with pepperoni.
Sponsored