Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Iā€™ve noticed over the last few weeks that not much seems to have updated on my build or others I know checking, and now I may know why. It looks like the OrderTrack App that has helped so many of us while Fordā€™s own systems were barely working may be officially dead.

Ford Bronco OrderTrack App shutting down! šŸ˜© AD20E156-5AEC-4BE1-BB2B-27A51773156A
Sponsored

Last edited:

Frebaln

Badlands
First Name
Shad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 VW Variant (Squareback)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™ve noticed over the last few weeks that not much seems to have updated on my build or others I know checking, and now I may know why. It looks like the OrderTrack App that has helped so many of us while Fordā€™s own systems were barely working may be officially dead.
Ford Bronco OrderTrack App shutting down! šŸ˜© AD20E156-5AEC-4BE1-BB2B-27A51773156A
It was a great run, I was luckily able to use thru my whole process. Currently sitting in the rail yard waiting for that last Ford movement
Congrats to all

OP
OP
widnere12

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It was a great run, I was luckily able to use thru my whole process. Currently sitting in the rail yard waiting for that last Ford movement
Congrats to all
I lost it right before it hit the rail but Iā€™m in the same position as you otherwise. Just waiting on a truck to pick it up.

Newdoc

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Build week 12/19. Maybe ignorance is bliss. Itā€™s not like the rest of the process has been a complete mystery. This is going to put a lot of strain on customer service/chat. At least I have a build week notification.

OP
OP
widnere12

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Build week 12/19. Maybe ignorance is bliss. Itā€™s not like the rest of the process has been a complete mystery. This is going to put a lot of strain on customer service/chat. At least I have a build week notification.
you may be right but itā€™s also a little bit of torture too. šŸ˜‚

Sponsored

khudgi

Wildtrak
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 XLT 4x4 CC / 2023 F350 CC LAR 4x4 PS 6.7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just got this message at the top when I accessed order tracker to check the status, anyone know what happened?

NOTICE: It's been a good run. Article to follow. Ordertrack will be unable to access updated tracking statuses going forward.
Donate
Order Confirmed
In Production
Awaiting Shipment
In Transit
Delivered

OP
OP
widnere12

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just got this message at the top when I accessed order tracker to check the status, anyone know what happened?

NOTICE: It's been a good run. Article to follow. Ordertrack will be unable to access updated tracking statuses going forward.
Donate
Order Confirmed
In Production
Awaiting Shipment
In Transit
Delivered
Yeah, that popped up overnight. I also noticed some small changes to the Ford Tracker Page, so I am assuming that Ford's back-end updates made it impossible to track with the App as-is. It was clearly more of a hobby app so guessing it just wasnt worth the additional time to get it working again.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe Ford has come up with a better, more reliable and timely update system to communicate clearly to its customers?

Ford Bronco OrderTrack App shutting down! šŸ˜© giphy

OP
OP
widnere12

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Maybe Ford has come up with a better, more reliable and timely update system to communicate clearly to its customers?

Ford Bronco OrderTrack App shutting down! šŸ˜© giphy
Bwahhhhh ha ha ha ha!!!! Who told you you were funny??? LolšŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ˜…šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

giphy.gif
Ha! In before Ford shows up with their auto response:

Hi there, I'd be happy to look into your Bronco concerns on my end. Will you send us a message with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into things on my end.

Sponsored

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The captcha added to Fordā€™s site killed it. His script was likely causing a lot of processing costs and Ford devs likely noticed a lot of traffic coming from one IP so they installed the captcha to decrease that processing, plug a security hole and optimize the site speed/stability.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

yeah right in the middle of my build week, but with Fords new vin view system, its not really needed other than you have to bug your dealer for exact tracking info.

run2savelives

Wildtrak
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas, Honda Element, Fiat Electric
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine is supposed to be this week. Praying!

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Today we gather to say goodbye and R.I.P. to the best tool on the internet; wait!, what?

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love the sarcasm bro, I'm a practitioner myself.
Sponsored