Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congratulations Mr Smith, we’ve adjusted your options to maximize the possibility of getting your build this year: ATTACHED IS A PHOTO OF YOUR COMPLETED BUILD. WE WILL EMAIL YOU WHEN SHIPPED 😃

DE12B0C4-8212-4A64-AFE8-431540761665.jpeg
I would love to have one of these and build it how it should be built. I guess if I sold the guts out of our base base....
Sponsored

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not sure why ford doesn't remove these options from their build page. After waiting 9 months for delivery, I decided to order a replacement but was told they aren't taking 2 door orders. Telling customers they can order certain things then telling them These things aren't available is complete nonsense. Pull the base 2dr from the build page if it isn't available!!!!!!

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If Ford would allow ordering of the dual top group and then commit to delivering the MIC top sometime later for a fair delivery fee I would be much happier. I can live without the Lux package and I never had the Sas on my order. No hard top is almost a complete deal killer for me. I've looked at the aftermarket one and it's probably nice but $6K is just too much to pay.
About the same as ADM or cheaper…aftermarket hard top may be the route to go…if you can get it.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I would love to have one of these and build it how it should be built. I guess if I sold the guts out of our base base....
Same thing I said 30 pages or so ago. 👍🏻

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah I saw it in a B6G post in the past couple of days. At the time I was thinking why is he ignoring the demand (order) percentages? I didn't write down the percentages he shared but MIC demand vs. constraint was the biggest differential by far. Squatch and Lux demand and constraint percentages weren't too far apart (maybe 5% delta if I recall correctly).

MIC hard top constraints has been fuzziest to understand because Ford doesn't differentiate between 2 door and 4 door. I've always wondered if the 2 door constraint percentage is solely due to the 2 door MIC top or if their body stamping also has limitations?

What Mitchell showed on 2 door constraint percentage vs. demand was about a 35% delta. E.G. the constraint percentage was something like 17% but demand was 23%. That would mean 35% of the folks with a 2 door order won't get it fulfilled this year.
The numbers are posted several times on the thread. For two door 17% constraint and 28% ordered. 39% will not be filled in ‘23 or about 11% of total orders. If those are real #’s. Best we have from what I have seen.

Last edited:

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No, but my Order guarantees an Order... it just doesn't guarantee that Ford will ever build it.

As for making parts magically appear, that was someone's job at Ford and they f'd it up. Either by failing to have multiple suppliers, proprietary equipment, and/or not having enforceable contracts.

My guess is the do have forceable contracts and suppliers are probably paying penalties. I wouldn’t think most manufacturers would have optional suppliers. I work in supply chain and it’s bad, and we do have multiple suppliers, but it’s because of the nature of what we sell.

OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not sure why ford doesn't remove these options from their build page. After waiting 9 months for delivery, I decided to order a replacement but was told they aren't taking 2 door orders. Telling customers they can order certain things then telling them These things aren't available is complete nonsense. Pull the base 2dr from the build page if it isn't available!!!!!!
You know it wouldn’t be a bad idea to just make the Bronco available as a soft top convertible vehicle only for now. It would lower the amount of orders and would also give them time to get this whole hard top debacle figured out. When it is 110% ready start offering a hard top option again.

Sponsored

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You know it wouldn’t be a bad idea to just make the Bronco available as a soft top convertible vehicle only for now. It would lower the amount of orders and would also give them time to get this whole hard top debacle figured out. When it is 110% ready start offering a hard top option again.
They really need to get their shit together. Knock out existing orders before revealing new models and accepting new orders. Strike deals with the 99s and then proceed.

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We kind of thought that's what happened back in 2021... 😂

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I know 170000 orders is a lot to take charge of but in today's world, computers make sorting these things out fairly easy especially for a company as big as Ford. If they had built all build able orders and kept order banks off, we still wouldn't have day one reservation holders waiting to be scheduled. FFS Ford. But hey! Look! Heritage model!!!

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
The numbers are posted several times on the thread. For two door 17% constraint and 28% ordered. 39% will not be filled in ‘23 or about 11% of total orders. If those are real #’s. Best we have from what I have seen.
To help people understand these numbers.

28% of those orders in the system are for Two Door models.
17% of that 28% can not be completed due to constraints.

May not be accurate because, well, ford doesn't like it to be easy.
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.