Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler Rubicon, Ford F350, Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yes! Modern twin turbo V-6. 10 speed automatic transmission. But let's kick it old school and make people crawl around in the mud to lock the hubs. That would be cool!
Ford for years put manual hub locks on pickups that were also automatic locking. My 2000 F350 V10 has them. However the vacuum line or whatever has went out so now I have to put it in 4x4 and get out and manually lock them in. But for the 1st 200k miles they worked auto from inside. Currently it has over 300k miles. To me it's better to have dual capability to lock them.
Sponsored

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So, launch another model while we can't deliver the other products we have launched.
hate to tell you this, but this is par for the course for the industry...just because they can't build something due to supply chain issues (which have been going on for ages-there's been shortages of certain packages/options for the past 25 years) isn't going to stop development of new product that has been in development for the past 36-72+ months prior.

Stopping development of new products isn't going to fix shortages of items that can't be built by 3rd party manufactures.

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The rangers towing capacity with the 2.3 ecoboost is very impressive. 7500 lbs! And the little beast weighing a whopping 6000 lbs . That's alot of weight for a little 2.3 4cyl. I'm impressed. Imagine towing that up a steep grade in 105 degree heat...pretty good cooling system.

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I much prefer the 2023 Colorado ZR2 look both interior and exterior.
But this has the best engine and suspension so it's a tough decision

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
hate to tell you this, but this is par for the course for the industry...just because they can't build something due to supply chain issues (which have been going on for ages-there's been shortages of certain packages/options for the past 25 years) isn't going to stop development of new product that has been in development for the past 36-72+ months prior.

Stopping development of new products isn't going to fix shortages of items that can't be built by 3rd party manufactures.
No this hasn't been an issue for 25 years. I have been special ordering new cars and trucks since 89, my first special order. I have ordered all new models. No body has had such a shit show rollout as Ford Bronco.

Supply chain issues Started in 2020, and got much worse in 2021.

Sponsored

SwampCactus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Cactus Grey Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cool little truck. Been following it off and on somewhat. I like the looks of this and the F150 but not the Braptor.

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No this hasn't been an issue for 25 years. I have been special ordering new cars and trucks since 89, my first special order. I have ordered all new models. No body has had such a shit show rollout as Ford Bronco.

Supply chain issues Started in 2020, and got much worse in 2021.
I'm not going to argue that the Bronco hasn't been a shit show launch wise, but there has always been shortages of packages or options on vehicles Ford has built over the years...but not to the magnitude that say the Bronco Wildtrack has been.

Just as an example, the magnaride suspension on the Mustang was a very limited option pre-covid. There has been others over the years ago.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very sharp, best looking mid size truck on the market now, the others are all too garish. But a small truck is useless for me and I won't want any of the powertrains they're likely to offer.

IROCnRoll

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford for years put manual hub locks on pickups that were also automatic locking. My 2000 F350 V10 has them. However the vacuum line or whatever has went out so now I have to put it in 4x4 and get out and manually lock them in. But for the 1st 200k miles they worked auto from inside. Currently it has over 300k miles. To me it's better to have dual capability to lock them.
Do you know how it works on a vehicle like the Bronco? Do the front axles still rotate when in 2H? How about the front diff? This all has me curious now.

Sponsored

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2019 Ford F250, 2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wait, is that a FORD? I can't tell from the grill 🤔🙄 what wver happened to blue ovals or simple & tasteful lettering?
Have you never noticed the other Raptors out there? I.e. F150, Bronco…..

Nobody noticed it features the new BFG KO3 first spotted on the Sierra
Someone mentioned a few posts/pages back. Idr who.

Gabby

Base
First Name
Gabriella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco, 16 Tiger 800XCx, 96 Duc 900SS/Sp
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Have you never noticed the other Raptors out there? I.e. F150, Bronco…..

I have and it's still horrible. Makes me with for the tasteful days of Lightning and Splash editions.

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2019 Ford F250, 2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yaaaas. Blank quote

JIMBAD1

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 4Runner V8, 67 Dodge R/T, 71 Honda 750 K1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That was me! BFG KO3's.

Ford Bronco 6th gen 2024 Ranger Raptor rolling down the MAP line BRONCO 2022 ASSY KO3.JPG
Ford Bronco 6th gen 2024 Ranger Raptor rolling down the MAP line BRONCO 2022 ASSY KO3 2.JPG
Sponsored