Sponsored

First (Actual) 2021 Bronco U725 Prototype SPIED!!

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Eh...

sorry...

Being a previous owner of (2) FSB’s - this spy photo shoot confirms Ford is lost...

The Bronco was never a 4-door vehicle - but let’s appease to the masses who prob wouldn’t even know an original Bronco from a Yugo...

IMO, the the Bronco, whichever modern version you want to call it, a “Big” or “Baby” - it should never have (4) doors.

If I (or others) wanted a 4-door SUV - Ford has plenty of existing options AND the Competition has a very wide variety of 4-door this or that’s...

It’s really a shame to see the Bronco being designed to having a 4-door version at all.

Give me the Full Size with only 2-doors, that’s where the Heritage is at... Big, Bold and Beastly - not some knock off that already resembles what is available through every single manufacturer on the globe.

* The above denotes an opinion of a Bronco faithful fan, for those that want the teeny-tiny version, go calm down and unwad yer panties...
I agree with the sentiment, but Ford's gotta do what they gotta do in this brave New world

Fortunately, they'll offer a 2dr, though I'm out if there's no manual, as this would be a toy and who wants an auto as such?
Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Eh...

sorry...

Being a previous owner of (2) FSB’s - this spy photo shoot confirms Ford is lost...

The Bronco was never a 4-door vehicle - but let’s appease to the masses who prob wouldn’t even know an original Bronco from a Yugo...

IMO, the the Bronco, whichever modern version you want to call it, a “Big” or “Baby” - it should never have (4) doors.

If I (or others) wanted a 4-door SUV - Ford has plenty of existing options AND the Competition has a very wide variety of 4-door this or that’s...

It’s really a shame to see the Bronco being designed to having a 4-door version at all.

Give me the Full Size with only 2-doors, that’s where the Heritage is at... Big, Bold and Beastly - not some knock off that already resembles what is available through every single manufacturer on the globe.

* The above denotes an opinion of a Bronco faithful fan, for those that want the teeny-tiny version, go calm down and unwad yer panties...
Ford Bronco First (Actual) 2021 Bronco U725 Prototype SPIED!! okayboomer

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Eh, no. Bronco being available as a 4 door lends to (likely significantly) more sales, meaning more reason for a 2 door Bronco to even exist. There's not a single other offroad vehicle on the market with a removable top that's offered in a 4 door aside from a Jeep (which, guess what... that was also exclusively a 2 door until recently)

This I actually somewhat agree with, solely in the sense that a FSB more accurately represents what the Bronco AS A WHOLE has been for the majority of its life

Jimmy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fronty/ FiST/ Z
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not sure if this has been posted, but the width of a standard license plate is 12 inches. The spare tire appears to be equal to 2.66 license plates wide, so it appears to be a 32" tire...

Cannot wait for the 2 door, 2.7 twin turbo...

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not sure if this has been posted, but the width of a standard license plate is 12 inches. The spare tire appears to be equal to 2.66 license plates wide, so it appears to be a 32" tire...

Good catch. That's how big a Jeep Wrangler tire is (other than the Rubicon which gets a 33'') so that's a good sign.

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Now someone use that to get a wheelbase! lol

vr00m_vr00m

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Corolla, 93 G20, 87 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm not concerned in the least about Ford revealing a 4dr first. If anything Ford had to show the 4dr first in order to get it into people's heads that the next Bronco is much more accomodating.

I've waited this long for these images to come to fruition and I am ready to wait some more.

Sponsored

Jimmy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fronty/ FiST/ Z
Your Bronco Model
Base
Now someone use that to get a wheelbase! lol

3.25 tires apart, center of hub to center of hub.

Wheelbase is 104 inches. Maybe up to 106 inches on the second side view.

About the same as a Grand Cherokee, shorter than a Wrangler Unlimited by a foot.

Last edited:

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Also because the 4 Door is probably going to outsell the 2 door by a factor of 5 or more lol
The 2 door wrangler is currently 10% of wrangler sales. I would be the Bronco will be slightly higher to start and then taper off to that level.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The 2 door wrangler is currently 10% of wrangler sales. I would be the Bronco will be slightly higher to start and then taper off to that level.
My friends would be 4dr guys, since "they wanna have families someday", even though 1's the toxic element of all his relationships and the other hasn't found anyone
Sponsored