Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Definitely a good deal, sadly I was told on March 1st when my paperwork was getting done that they don’t offer it to California residents anymore.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Definitely a good deal, sadly I was told on March 1st when my paperwork was getting done that they don’t offer it to California residents anymore.
Yes, unfortunately California passed a law and if you have a California mailing address we can no longer sell you a contract.

Slightlynorth

Black Diamond
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond, 2023 4Runner 40th Ed.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm glad this offer is still going! I am waiting for the refund of the extended warranty from my traded in Bronco Sport, and will be using that money to purchase a plan for my new Bronco Black Diamond from Granger.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes, unfortunately California passed a law and if you have a California mailing address we can no longer sell you a contract.
It's easier to do business with North Korea.

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Greetings,

I wanted to announce a thank you gesture for our customers here at Bronco6G. With the allocation change, we've had some trouble delivering the amount of Broncos we originally anticipated. So we put our heads together and found something we could offer as a Benefit to the B6G community.

So starting today we are going to offer Ford Protect Extended Service Plans for $50 over our dealer cost on any Bronco, whether you purchased it from us or another dealership. This represents a savings on average of $1200 from other dealerships in-person pricing and a discount from other online Ford Protect retailers as well.

How do you get this started?

Please visit grangerfordextendedwarranty.com with the following information:

Name
Address
Phone number
VIN
Approximate mileage on Bronco now
Coverage desired (years and mileage)

The entire process will be handled seamlessly online by electronic signature and a secure electronic deposit. Your contract will be in force within 2-3 business days of completion of the deposit and electronic signature. Ford's ESP system is nationwide and will update electronically within their system showing your contract status, so you won't need a paper copy of the contract to bring with you.

Ford pass points can be used towards the purchase of these contracts as well!

Have another Ford or Lincoln vehicle you'd like to add coverage to? Our pricing will be $100 over dealer cost. This should meet or exceed any other pricing you find online. The process is initiated the same way by filling out the form on grangerfordextendedwarranty.com with the information above.

This offer is good for anywhere in the U.S. with the exception of the state of Florida.

Again, we want to thank this supportive community here and appreciate the opportunity to help wherever we can!

Zach
965 days later, have a Bronco and was shocked at the dealership warranty programs offered (Auto-Nation dealership).

Needless to say, have had your program in the back pocket for some time now and had assumed it would have ended before my order ever showed up. Thankfully it hasn't and I just completed a warranty purchase and found a good home for the FordPass rewards points at the same time!

Never forget:

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Extended Warranty - $25 Over Cost @ Granger Ford-PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE!! 1678134034265

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So does this mean that California residents can only get an extended automobile warranty from a California dealership? Are there any dealerships in CA selling discount Ford Protect ESP contracts like Granger or Flood are doing?

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So does this mean that California residents can only get an extended automobile warranty from a California dealership? Are there any dealerships in CA selling discount Ford Protect ESP contracts like Granger or Flood are doing?
Not that I'm aware of.

BIGJIM

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Application Sent! Smoking Deal. Can't wait to hear back. Submitted yesterday and I have been patiently waiting to hear from you all.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Application Sent! Smoking Deal. Can't wait to hear back. Submitted yesterday and I have been patiently waiting to hear from you all.
Thank you for the opportunity!

Sponsored

jbacon47

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BadLands manual 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for the opportunity!
Hi Zach, I purchased your warranty just over a week ago, but it has not been applied to my Ford Pass app yet. Can you please take a look for me?

Thanks,
Josh

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well I plan to be out of California before the factory warranty expires so I assume I can purchase it when I leave the people's republic.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi Zach, I purchased your warranty just over a week ago, but it has not been applied to my Ford Pass app yet. Can you please take a look for me?

Thanks,
Josh
Please email [email protected] and our team can look into it. Generally speaking its because the name on your ford pass doesn't exactly match what is on your contract.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well I plan to be out of California before the factory warranty expires so I assume I can purchase it when I leave the people's republic.
Yes, if you know the future address you'll be moving to we can get it setup now too.

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Exactly this. California is my home state. Born here in the 60's and lived here most of my life, but they've done a yeoman's job of making it impossible to stay. I'll be retired and out of here in a year or two - then I'll be contacting Granger!
Sponsored