Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

No it’s far easier and more enjoyable to come into a thread like this and make this type of comment.
That way when the next person considers making a dumb post, like the other 40 other posts EXACTLY like this one that’s already been made, hopefully they’ll think twice.
OR….maybe some folks are just jackasses and feel the need to be a prick when it’s completely unnecessary.

Just one man’s opinion….but being a prick isn’t a way to go through life. Do better.
Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OR….maybe some folks are just jackasses and feel the need to be a prick when it’s completely unnecessary.

Just one man’s opinion….but being a prick isn’t a way to go through life. Do better.
All this because I simply said ”not this again” I’m sorry you’re so sensitive. I’ll continue to do as I please, thanks for your unrequested opinion though! 🤷‍♂️

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jeff, buddy, why so angry?

The banter is part of the comedy here and honestly, it sort of makes the forum what it is.

You’ve been here, what, 4-5 months maybe? There are other Bronco forums, but this one is much more fun, but most of all what it has is a level of sarcastic accountability. You will get called out here, so that, on some level keeps it honest, or at least when things or guys aren’t so honest, they’re taken to the mat, then everyone is able to put things in perspective.

Whether it be stolen valor in the war in Ukraine, fake wheelers, fake tough guys, or fake whatever, at least here, they‘ll have to try harder and are likely to get called out.

Most of all, it’s all pretty funny as hell. Even the new guy who came in and dropped the MF bomb and weird flex, he didn’t really hurt anyone, but we all got a good laugh and that’s just what it is, good entertainment.

So, right now, you’re engaged in a “disagreement“ with a vet here. We have a good feeling about who he is and we’ve all enjoyed his presence for years now and will continue to do so.

When you come to someone’ else’s place, or arrive late, you don’t walk in and change the stereo because we’re already grooving here and having fun. Join in on the fun that brought you here to begin with,, as we’re happy to have you or maybe this just may not be the party for you.

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bronco owners seem to loathe jeepers, but yet, want to be them in every way. Its mildly amusing.

Well thank you Dr. Freud.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!
Nope sorry, but hey thanks for playing.

What does "want to be them" even mean ? Why would we want to be them when we have Broncos, and they have .............. duck strewn dashboards ?!

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, the stupid b/ducked BS and grumpy Bronco grilles hitting the market are bad enough, but if I see a "Silly Boys, Broncos are for Girls!" spare tire cover, I'm gonna lose my shit.

I think that would justify a mercy killing right there...

Sponsored

Jeffp1108

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

No. All this because SO MANY people on here feel the need to put other people and their questions down. YES…other threads already exist. YES, it is unnecessary. But is it any different than the multitude of “what’s screwed up about YOUR bronco” or “(insert color here) Bronco color club” Threads? The OP had a simple question.

If I don’t like a thread….OR I’d it is redundant, I stay out of it rather than take the time to go in just to be insulting.

Anyway….have an awesome day.

The banter is part of the comedy here and honestly, it sort of makes the forum what it is.

You’ve been here, what, 4-5 months maybe? There are other Bronco forums, but this one is much more fun, but most of all what it has is a level of sarcastic accountability. You will get called out here, so that, on some level keeps it honest, or at least when things or guys aren’t so honest, they’re taken to the mat, then everyone is able to put things in perspective.

Whether it be stolen valor in the war in Ukraine, fake wheelers, fake tough guys, or fake whatever, at least here, they‘ll have to try harder and are likely to get called out.

Most of all, it’s all pretty funny as hell. Even the new guy who came in and dropped the MF bomb and weird flex, he didn’t really hurt anyone, but we all got a good laugh and that’s just what it is, good entertainment.

So, right now, you’re engaged in a “disagreement“ with a vet here. We have a good feeling about who he is and we’ve all enjoyed his presence for years now and will continue to do so.

When you come to someone’ else’s place, or arrive late, you don’t walk in and change the stereo because we’re already grooving here and having fun. Join in on the fun that brought you here to begin with,, as we’re happy to have you or maybe this just may not be the party for you.
Thanks for the well thought out response. Truly.

Having said that…

If my relative short term here limits what my response to someone (no matter how long they’ve been here) should be, it’s not the party for me. I speak my mind.

Also…if the “fun” comes at the expense of someone else (who is also probably relatively new here)….that’s not the party for me either.

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Yep....If you can't take being called a complete and utter bastard for putting leather covered curb feelers instead of MGV curb feelers on your Bronco (all said in fun and love of course) maybe this isn't the place for you.

Seriously it's all for fun, and if you're taking it too seriously, yer probably doing it wrong.

EDIT: Re reading my post I seem a bit judgey. I think this is the place for all Bronco enthusiasts. Just a couple things to keep in mind. Don't take everything so serious, it's for fun and information, and don't be dicks to other posters needlessly.
Ford Bronco Proper Bronco wave etiquette??? Unknown-1

Last edited:

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No. All this because SO MANY people on here feel the need to put other people and their questions down. YES…other threads already exist. YES, it is unnecessary. But is it any different than the multitude of “what’s screwed up about YOUR bronco” or “(insert color here) Bronco color club” Threads? The OP had a simple question.

If I don’t like a thread….OR I’d it is redundant, I stay out of it rather than take the time to go in just to be insulting.

Having said that…

If my relative short term here limits what my response to someone (no matter how long they’ve been here) should be, it’s not the party for me. I speak my mind.

Also…if the “fun” comes at the expense of someone else (who is also probably relatively new here)….that’s not the party for me either.
No, no, not saying there is something wrong with being new. We were all new at one point and there were vets then who set the tone for us. Those of us who weren’t down for what they established or curated, left.

We want new people, and new people to the Bronco. In fact, many of us have helped to sell and market these things for Ford to thousands of customers; trust me. Hell, even the established auto publications quote Bronco6G members all the time.

What I am saying is to try and respect what makes this forum what it is, it ain’t the website, it’s us. Maybe soon, it’ll be you as well.

Speaking one’s mine is something I for one am very well known here for, so you should continue to do that, I’m only offering some perspective. @Ducati1098 has established himself here over some time. Hell, he’s even called me on some BS before. Disagree on stuff all we want, I respect him and he’s respected; hopefully with your contributions you will be as well.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I respect him and he’s respected
Likewise buddy!

Also I couldn’t agree more with everything else mentioned.

Playful banter, sarcastic posts and overall fun are just part of this forum. If you don’t think that’s for you, there are plenty of other online communities out there. However, if you decide to stay, I think you’ll realize I try to do my fair share to help everyone in the Bronco community as much as possible.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Having said that…

And you call yourself Phluffy Eagles fan. With that attitude?! 🤪

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Finally!!!!

Awesome man, just awesome! Made me cheer up after Bama getting bounced from March Madness.

Please make a build thread and let me know so I can follow it. :giggle:

I will. Ran into a bit of a pricing snafu today. will get it straighten out on Monday. 😁

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Guess it’s time to totally derail this thread. Congrats on the rig finally arriving! You’ve been in here a long time and waiting even longer! She’s a beaut and I have no doubts she’ll take you many places!

My pauper plebeian driven black diamond just got me through 150 miles on the white rim trail. No front lockers, 12 inch screen, or front camera. Just poor people things like a spotter and some good off-roading tires.

have fun! Promise the wait was worth it!

Ford Bronco Proper Bronco wave etiquette??? Unknown-1

And guess what, I waved at the very few people I passed on the trail. Even if they were driving a dodge ram 🤷‍♀️

Thanks @Kickit I can't wait to hit the trails.😁

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's pretty cool that both of you just got back from doing some seriously wild stuff in your "poor" Broncos.

Congrats, again, @BAUS67 !!!!!!!!😍🥳🥳🤠🤩🥳😎🤠🥳🥳

Thanks RBF !!!!! :love:

NatureMan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for the hospitality. Love the engagement here - seems like a pretty welcoming community…

In all reality, if you don’t have anything nice/helpful to say don’t say it. But totally understand you have a lot of free time to engage on this forum. Sorry my Bronco is more equipped. Let’s talk when you have front and rear lockers. You mall-crawling black diamond mf.
Sup Kyle?