First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw e36
Your Bronco Model
Base
probably one of the last 4/11 blends to be shipped but almost in the home stretch, coming all the way to socal , eta 5/20-6/1
Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 4/10/2023 IMG_5580
Sponsored

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

FlatOverCrest

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G55, Sprinter, 964, Evo X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What stops along the way did your Bronco stop in on its way to Omaha. I have a Bronco on its way. It just stopped in Gibson, In. Trying to guage number of stops along the way... Thanks for your help.
Mine took 7 days to get from Gibson to Kansas City.

mackoy21

Base
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw e36
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just got my csx tracking CTTX692401, how do you track it?

ColoradoBadsquatch2044

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got my csx tracking CTTX692401, how do you track it?

Call CSX and provide your tracking number. Not to be one of those guys but itā€™s been discussed quite a bit in this thread alone. And discussed quite a bit a few posts before yours.

Sponsored

mackoy21

Base
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw e36
Your Bronco Model
Base
Call CSX and provide your tracking number. Not to be one of those guys but itā€™s been discussed quite a bit in this thread alone. And discussed quite a bit a few posts before yours.
yeah just looked it up! thanks

ColoradoBadsquatch2044

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What stops along the way did your Bronco stop in on its way to Omaha. I have a Bronco on its way. It just stopped in Gibson, In. Trying to guage number of stops along the way... Thanks for your help.
In Gibson it transfers over to BNSF tracks from CSX. Itā€™ll cross through dozens of cities along the way. The next major stop being Kansas City. Mine was there for about 24 hours before moving onto Omaha.

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I know it says Gibson, Indiana but I suspect itā€™s actually Gibson (rail) Yard in Hammond, IN, (near Chicago) ā€œarguably the largest automobile traffic switching operation in the USā€ per Wikipedia.

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I know it says Gibson, Indiana but I suspect itā€™s actually Gibson (rail) Yard in Hammond, IN, (near Chicago) ā€œarguably the largest automobile traffic switching operation in the USā€ per Wikipedia.
And you would be correct!

Sponsored

TriggerTX

First Name
Trigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
61 Ford T-Bird, Autozam AZ-1, Golf R, Suburban 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Got a call this morning. My truck arrived at the dealership in North Texas this past Saturday. Like 3 full weeks before the tracker said it should arrive. I only got the birth pic on Friday. That seems real fast.

Now I gotta figure out how to handle everything from here. I'm not keeping it and will need to find a buyer. Fully loaded 2-door Badlands Sasquatch. V6, Lux, 2 tops, etc ,etc. Everything except tow and keypad entry. If you know someone that's looking, send them my way.

Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 4/10/2023 bronco baby pic

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

esgirllie

Badlands
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 EcoBoost mustang. 07 F150. 79, 93, & 96Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Zach@Granger are you able to give an approximate estimate on the length of time it takes for the Broncos to get from Omaha to your dealership. I know you canā€™t give us an exact time frame, but with the large volume of Broncos youā€™ve sold I think we can ball park it. Iā€™m only asking because Iā€™m driving out there to trade in a vehicle for the Bronco and Iā€™m trying to request off time from work. I greatly appreciate any information you can provide.
I know thatā€™s the hard partšŸ™ƒ weā€™re all trying to figure out
i canā€™t remember them all but it went to maybe 3 yards in Missouri and then 2 in Kansas before Omaha. It would sometimes take a few days to update.

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Called CSX tracker again and got "Load placed at customer location Omaha NE on April 30 at 11:55pm"

I guess that means it was unloaded and is probably waiting on a truck. I doubt they'll give any further updates since it seems like it's off the train now.

Now a harrowing 2 hour journey across I-80 awaits.
Sponsored