Tifosi2door

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford's
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
2-3 Week of July builds realistically when do you think Thy'll be at dealers delivered?

I'd guess end of September?

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
2-3 Week of July builds realistically when do you think Thy'll be at dealers delivered?

I'd guess end of September?
I’d guess probably for train and truck 6-8 weeks, maybe closer depending how far away from MAP your dealer is? I could be off. Since I’m the next state over prob 3-4 months… I kid I kid 😂

Sponsored

MikeOBronco

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aprilia V4 Tuono
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really think our long haul orders are being held up due to allocations 😞
Is it really mostly about allocation still? If Ford schedules my 2dr Badlands High (no sas) from Jan 2, 22 they owe me almost $7k in price protection. They could give "my" build to a very new order at full price. I wonder what they would do???

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yes this completely crazy…ordered a base back in oct ’21, updated to Heritage Oct ‘22, went in to check with dealer 5/25 and found my heritage had been updated by ford to priority 2 (to be scheduled first week of July)…having little faith ford was actually gonna build any heritages (build hold + dates getting pushed) I placed a “backup“ badlands order 5/25/23 priority 15 with same dealer…got email today job 2 with vin and build date 7/17/23 on badlands…Heritage, still nothing…guessing no price protections on new order badland…

Last edited:

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yes this completely crazy…ordered a base back in oct ’21, updated to Heritage Oct ‘22, went in to check with dealer 5/25 and found my heritage had been updated by ford to priority 2 (to be scheduled first week of July)…having little faith ford was actually gonna build any heritages (build hold + dates getting pushed) I placed a “backup“ badlands order 5/25/23 priority 15 with same dealer…got email today job 2 with vin and build date 7/17/23 on badlands…Heritage, still nothing…guessing no price protections on new order badland…
You should still have your private offer if you were back from October '21 that you can use on the BL if you choose to use it instead of waiting to see what happens to the HE order but you can only use it on one.

TCB-1

Black Diamond
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Black Diamond, '06 Scion xB, '61 Impala
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You may be the last to sneak an order in for 2023. I texted several dealers today just to create a backup order myself and none are accepting orders. Could be just my area, but I thought it was interesting.

I ordered on 5/20, but my dealer didn’t have any 2 door allocations left. Oh well. I’m not in a rush.

Sponsored
OP
OP
OrlandoOBX

OrlandoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Brian’sBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands/17 Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@hokie94

Since you didn’t order through the Ford website it doesn’t show up in your account, you have to follow the other link with Order and VIN and then prove you’re not a robot a dozen times. 🙄

Also congrats to the long haulers that got scheduled, and hopefully next week will be HE week.

StevieWonder

Black Diamond
First Name
Stevie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3/27 OG Order now 2024 Cactus Grey Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
4 Black Diamonds made it through the ruff today…Hopefully more next week since marine grade vinyl and wash out floors are on more than that trim now..no more excuses for the lack of BD’s!!!
Sponsored