FloridaBroncoPipeDream

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
West Coast ports are starting to slow/shut down because of striking longshoremen. This may be related to additional supply constraints for ford. I did notice that used Bronco prices are going up again. I saw a bronco on carmax with the exact specs/trim/paint as mine but it's a year old and 20,000 miles but it's priced at $6000 above my out the door price I paid for my order (tax, tag, title, etc).
Sponsored

Ruby1

Heritage
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Heritage In Production
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I got two of these emails as well. I also have been chatting with Ford every single week about my 2 orders. The wait continues..

BenWaiting41

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW I4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was a January 2021 reservation. My Bronco was blended 4/13, so most likely build completed by the 17th. 2 months ago and it's still sitting in a railcar somewhere between Maryland and Port of Wilmington. Guys who's Bronco's were built 3 weeks before mine and from the same dealership are still sitting in Wilmington. @Ford does not care about these delays in any way shape or form and will do nothing to remedy them. "Sick of waiting on your Bronco? We get it.Walk away, we'll sell it as dealer stock." should be the email they send out to people waiting.
This!! They donā€™t care. The demand is too high. I told my dealer the other day that with all the delays and recalls, I feel like Iā€™m standing in line to buy a Lemon. His reply was Iā€™m not the only one waiting. Lol. No sh*t

Vooch

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Crosstrek xv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This!! They donā€™t care. The demand is too high. I told my dealer the other day that with all the delays and recalls, I feel like Iā€™m standing in line to buy a Lemon. His reply was Iā€™m not the only one waiting. Lol. No sh*t
I feel your frustration brother.

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ā€˜94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This whole bronco game is sadly humorous to me. It seemed no problem for ford to drop everything and instantly re-tool to make 50,000 ventilatorsā€¦yet they canā€™t fulfill orders for a vehicle theyā€™ve been stumbling over for 3 years?

Supply chain? BS. Figure it out. They have no problem filling lots with F150s

Hell last spring I ordered a 4dr Willyā€™s with all the options I could get and 3 months later jeep tells me itā€™s on the line being built.

Guess the ā€˜supply chain issueā€™ memo never made it to Jeep?

Like every one else with an order in, I w a n t my bronco!!!!!

Sponsored

Taltyman

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler Rubicon, Ford F350, Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Received mine as well for our Bronco Raptor. When I saw the subject I was worried it was an I'm sorry your order has been canceled email. Basically we've given up on ever seeing it ship and will make a decision if and when it ever ships. Meanwhile just racking up the miles on our Rubicon.

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Given that this is flat out incorrect for many (already built but stuck ā€œin productionā€), who in the Ford comms department approved this- despite it being demonstrably wrong? This is negligent management at its finest.

orekid

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe this is happening as a deliberate way to avoid price protection certificates, which all expire in early July.

Supply chain constraints have eased and many of us (me included) saw our modules pop in Michigan months ago.

$2.5k x a big number of broncos = an even bigger number of dollars, concurrent with Fordā€™s margins shrinking as a result of rate increases, inflation and the unprofitable EV capital they have burnt the last few years. Thomas j Henry

JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
They are playing you all. Several new orders from 3/27/23 for various trims are being built or have gotten built. IMO, it seems whomever didnā€™t re order on 3/27 is being brushed off so they dont have to honor any price protection for old orders. Just my .02
Correct.

Those new orders don't have thousands of dollars in price protection that expires soon. It makes sense to let those orders die and have the buyer reorder at the new, much higher price. All the while redirecting resources to new orders that bring in much higher profit.

IMHO, the email is sign that Ford see a near future where interest the Bronco wanes and they must do something without looking desperate.

The new offerings from Toyota for example are likely to be plan B for many impatient order holders.

So an email to order holders keeps them on the hook in an attempt to keep them from switching brands for as long as possible.

Sponsored

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think some of you are giving Ford too much credit. This was moronic and half-assed email sent because someone in the executive office told Mike Levine they were tired of getting phone calls from angry order holders.

2 Tall Ones

Outer Banks
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 series BMW conv.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I received the same thing thought specific to my order yesterday. Iā€™ve got a blend date and can see all modules ā€¦. My dealer tells me it is ā€œpending inspection ā€œ. @Ford. Fix your problems!!!
Logo-Ford.png
Dear xxx
We understand it has been too long since you last heard from us. Just wanted to give you an update on the status of your BroncoOuter Banksā„¢ order. While production of your vehicle was projected to begin the week of April 24, 2023, supply chain challenges continue to cause delays and uncertainty.
This is frustrating, we get it. We want nothing more than to get your Ford up on the line and start assembling it. And we will continue to work hard to reduce the delays to try to get you on the road in your new vehicle soon.
Weā€™ll be sure to keep you updated as we get more information, at least once every 45 days. Hang in there. We really do appreciate your patience and understanding.​

7sKnuckledragger

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ, 1978 K5, 2007.5 Ram 2500, 2022 F150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Correct.

Those new orders don't have thousands of dollars in price protection that expires soon. It makes sense to let those orders die and have the buyer reorder at the new, much higher price. All the while redirecting resources to new orders that bring in much higher profit.

IMHO, the email is sign that Ford see a near future where interest the Bronco wanes and they must do something without looking desperate.

The new offerings from Toyota for example are likely to be plan B for many impatient order holders.

So an email to order holders keeps them on the hook in an attempt to keep them from switching brands for as long as possible.
toyota may be an option for yā€™all but I need a flat tow veh for my motorhome. I sold my rubicon and donā€™t want a grand Cherokee for 65k. Not too many options after that.

Plowman1973

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 ram warlock
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
... we'll let you know that we still can't build your Bronco.

Sry for the click-bait.

The last time I chatted with Ford, at the end I was asked ā€œWhat can we do to serve you better?ā€

My answer was ā€œschedule and build my Bronco soonā€.

This is their response..
Ford Bronco Ford: Supply chain issues and we promise you in 45 days... email Logo-Ford
lol
Iā€™m curious what parts are in back order/unavailable? Iā€™m showing built as of yesterday and waiting to be shipped. Blend date of 6/15
Sponsored