Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Agreed, I was trying to convince myself that I didn't want the 35's, but damnit, I want the 35's! Getting them from the factory makes it so much easier.

The tires I didn't care that much about. Getting the upgraded front axle, locker, and lower gears, as well as the better suspension on a lower trim with the manual is what excites me. I was planning to go aftermarket for several things to stay with the manual, but now I may not have to, or at least can do it much later.

I could actually see going to a 285/75/17 after I wear these tires down, but we'll see. Bigger may be better.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The tires I didn't care that much about. Getting the upgraded front axle, locker, and lower gears, as well as the better suspension on a lower trim with the manual is what excites me. I was planning to go aftermarket for several things to stay with the manual, but now I may not have to, or at least can do it much later.
Ah, I was always going for a Badlands, so not much more than wheels and tires for me.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ah, I was always going for a Badlands, so not much more than wheels and tires for me.

Yeah, not much difference for you then. I'm doing BD as I distrust the disco.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Knowing that, why are so many people blaming him for everything happening or not happening to their liking?
Because HE is the one who says stupid shit like "B&P Coming In August", "No wait, B&P by September" "BTW, by September means ALL of September" "Oh my bad, I meant to say B&P in October"

And that my friend, is why he gets blamed. Shit rolls down hill, and he seems to be right at the bottom.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Because HE is the one who says stupid shit like "B&P Coming In August", "No wait, B&P by September" "BTW, by September means ALL of September" "Oh my bad, I meant to say B&P in October"

And that my friend, is why he gets blamed. Shit rolls down hill, and he seems to be right at the bottom.
Someone higher up is telling him what to post though. He's just following orders like any good employee does and getting the blame for Ford Corporate decisions. You are right though. He is at the bottom, the messenger.

Sponsored

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Since the only thing missing for the Sasquatch package for the Badland (manual) was the 35’s, can’t you just order the optional 35’s and not wait until “late 2021” since that would make it a complete Sasquatch?

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agreed, I was trying to convince myself that I didn't want the 35's, but damnit, I want the 35's! Getting them from the factory makes it so much easier.
Exactly I rather not have to go aftermarket ?

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's great, but why didn't their crack design team have that as an option from day one? Did they just think there would be no interest in the manual? It really is great as I will be getting a lower trim with squatch and getting to keep the manual, but it makes me wonder how well they understand their customers.
Do you ever sleep?
LOL.
But yeah, after seeing one of the engineers doing the very early testing and hearing them talk, I was all, "Oh boy, here we go." It was obvious the only reason he had ever wheeled was because they paid him to do it.

RE: Mansquatch....
I honestly believe it is a conspiracy, hence my tin foil hat user pic. ;)
Got my peeper smacked over that one.
Yep, there's a story , no I aint telling.
I'm excited for the availibility though. I can now Squatch AND teach HoosierKiddo how to drive a manual Bronco....She's been hounding me. LOL

Edit 1: Also, apparently October is now in September ....who would'da thought?

Edit 2: Oh ...I get it. Brilliant.
In a calendar October IS "by" September. As in physically located "by"(next to) September. As in , " Go get me some lemons, they are over there BY the oranges."
Got it.
That's why he's the Comms Director and gets paid the big bucks.

Last edited:

JHammy

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think this is the first time I've seen the parking lights on the headlights. They look really nice! I am a huge parking light guy.

Sponsored

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since the only thing missing for the Sasquatch package for the Badland (manual) was the 35’s, can’t you just order the optional 35’s and not wait until “late 2021” since that would make it a complete Sasquatch?
I would think so since most of the Sasquatch package is in the BL and you’re just adding the tires.

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There are no optional 35s if you don't go Squatch and we haven't gotten a clear answer on what's causing differences in specs of Badlands vs Squatch.

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
all the key information is on the first page of this thread
None of this was mentioned in first page. If so find it, quate it, and I will say I was wrong.
What model transmission?
Does MT Saquatch come with 2.7?

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are reservation still locked in by the end of Oct? I think Ford should extend that deadline by a month since B&P isn't coming until October. I don't have twitter unless I would comment/tag Mark on it. However twitter works
Sponsored