Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q3, Bronco Badlands 4Dr NoSas MIC 2.7 CG High
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hypothetically speaking, would someone from California be able to join this group buy, fly out to pick up the car, and drive home? Or is this only open for in-state?
Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe if I end up ordering a new SD tremor I can visit IA and Granger, then when it comes time in 2021 ship the wife’s Bronco here by truck with you guys.

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I started a new thread to see if there is any interest in doing a similar arrangement (group transport from Grangers) with the Northeast buyers. ( NY, New England, NJ, PA area)

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hypothetically speaking, would someone from California be able to join this group buy, fly out to pick up the car, and drive home? Or is this only open for in-state?
The group is not getting anything different than Granger's original offer. You can call ford and change without being in the group.

Sponsored

mikeandmiki

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-350 Platinum, '16 Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Gonna have to start calling Granger “Bronco Central”

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

A group shipping deal sounds cool but I definitely want to drive mine back to CO. How awesome would it be to have a group driving back!
We may end up with a Castle-Rock-to-Colorado-Springs Convoy and a Castle-Rock-to-Denver Convoy...and a Castle-Rock-to-California Convoy?

The Shops at Castle Rock has a big parking lot and we could take 83 south to avoid the higher speeds on I-25 (for a gentler break-in with some stops on the way). But that's a ways off...just thinking out loud!

dnvrBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Outback, 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My reservation is with Larry Miller. I just picked them because they were the second closest dealer after Phil Long. I wouldn't let Phil Long put air in my tires. Other than a "How ya Doing" I don't know much about Larry Miller. I doubt they will match Granger, but if they came close it would save me the trip. I'll look into this.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Autonation Ford in Littleton

.... said Ford has not said whether or not the Bronco will be available for x-plan pricing though so I thing Granger is just saying they will honor x-plan should it even be available for the Bronco.
While, I do not know if Ford has notified dealerships that pricing plans are available on the Bronco, they have made it public that pricing plans will be accepted. Just wanted to clear that up for some folks.

Ford Bronco Colorado Group Buy with Granger 1600806931975

OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Absolutely. We welcome people from everywhere... even California. :p

Sponsored

btay801

Black Diamond
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
CO neighbor here in UT. This sounds like an interesting idea and takes my drive from 15 hrs to 8, but also cheats me out of seeing everything in between, checking out where my Granger logo on the tailgate came from and meeting the people I've had the pleasure of dealing with there also.
But I have one question. What does "one off shipping" mean?
3) add $250-300 for one-off shipping

Last edited:
OP
OP
ColoradoGuy

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We may end up with a Castle-Rock-to-Colorado-Springs Convoy and a Castle-Rock-to-Denver Convoy...and a Castle-Rock-to-California Convoy?

The Shops at Castle Rock has a big parking lot and we could take 83 south to avoid the higher speeds on I-25 (for a gentler break-in with some stops on the way). But that's a ways off...just thinking out loud!
Castle Rock is the most centrally located if the majority of buyers are on the front range (between Denver and Colorado Springs).

The Shops at Castle Rock would work for me if we need to pick a single location.

CO neighbor here in UT. This sounds like an interesting idea and takes my drive from 15 hrs to 8, but also cheats me out of seeing everything in between, checking out where my Granger logo on the tailgate came from and meeting the people I've had the pleaseure of dealing with there also.
But I have one question. What does "one off shipping" mean?
3) add $250-300 for one-off shipping
That is for direct shipping to you. You wouldn't have to wait for five other Broncos to be ready for shipment. That's as much as I know about it but @Granger Ford posted some info about the transport company a couple of pages back. They may be able to give you more info on this if you reach out to them directly.

Last edited:

Mrpenn46

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gonna have to start calling Granger “Bronco Central”
At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Granger ends up with a significant percentage of all 1st year Bronco sales.

I'll probably be switching mine soon since my local keeps giving me the "Pricing hasn't been released by Ford yet so we can't.... blah blah blah" routine. In fact their latest Email makes me wonder if they are going to stick to their previous No ADM statement. ?‍♂