Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Land Rover Discovery
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I saw one of the pop up for CO and was curious if there was the same level of interest here. Sounds like a great way to take advantage of Granger's incredible deal and save on shipping together.

Full disclosure: I'm deployed currently and can't set this up if there is interest, but think it's something we should look into if we can get enough people on board.
Sponsored

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I may be interested, but in LA so travel, plane, hotel may negate the discount . I would love to move my reservation to them.

@Granger Ford ......
customer service though has been spot on.

Gene Dios

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys, we now have a google spreadsheet set up to start building up a list of buyers that want to take part in organizing a group-buy for Northern California. The document outlines our goals and has basic information for people that want to participate. There is also a tab in the doc to track all dealerships. If anyone is interested in contacting some to get answers, that would be great. There are quite a few.

Here is the doc: https://bit.ly/3cAfVjm

This is shared on the other bronco forum and will be on facebook as well so editing is restricted. Please send me your details or add a comment to the doc if you want to join.

Southern California, Oregon, Nevada guys, if anyone wants to join us that's cool.

TommyTwoTone

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tekno MT410
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If anyone from SoCal that's in the October group buy from Granger ($2K under invoice) and wants to go in on the transportation costs from Iowa please shoot me a PM.

Sponsored

PlayUltimate

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota. 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’d be down with trying to link up shipping. I’m already with Granger and live in the Bay Area. I have a late-ish reservation (7/30). So who knows when it will come in... hoping not in 22.

TommyTwoTone

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tekno MT410
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bay Area October 1st res here.
I’m down, even if I have to drive to SoCal it beats the drive from IA.
You were smart getting your reservation in October 1st. I wonder how far apart our cars will be ready for delivery considering our reservations were secured 28 days apart.

Gquag

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1936 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I may be interested, but in LA so travel, plane, hotel may negate the discount . I would love to move my reservation to them.

@Granger Ford ......
customer service though has been spot on.
Group buy for what? They have the best plan. Fly out drive back. Its about the Journey!!????

Gquag

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1936 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You were smart getting your reservation in October 1st. I wonder how far apart our cars will be ready for delivery considering our reservations were secured 28 days apart.
Not too far. You figure once they get the production rolling its about 2,500 cars a day.. around 100k a year. I asked Albert from Granger. He's a great guy to get basic up to date info.

Sponsored

Spmyers86

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That’s the million dollar question! I don’t really mind waiting a week or 2 to save a few bucks, but I thought I saw somewhere Granger wanted them off the lot in like 7-10 days once they are delivered. I could be making that up, I don’t remember.

Guess we can coordinate when the time comes but I am definitely interested in sharing the costs.

Gquag

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1936 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I actually have Reservations on Sept. 4, Oct. 1 and Oct 28

Gquag

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1936 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s the million dollar question! I don’t really mind waiting a week or 2 to save a few bucks, but I thought I saw somewhere Granger wanted them off the lot in like 7-10 days once they are delivered. I don’t remember.
Guess we can coordinate when the time comes but I am definitely interested in sharing the costs.
Yeah that would kind of be a Shitshow Expedition driving back to California in the snow Through the rockies it does have g.o.a.t. mode lol

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Group buy for what? They have the best plan. Fly out drive back. Its about the Journey!!????
I'm all good...have a great experience and salesman

@KearnyMesaFord

Spmyers86

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah that would kind of be a Shitshow Expedition driving back to California in the snow Through the rockies it does have g.o.a.t. mode lol
Yea, that’s a major reason I don’t really mind waiting a bit, kinda hoping for spring 22 delivery.
I’m more than certain it can handle the drive without any issues. I don’t really want that to be my first adventure. Haha
Sponsored

Last edited: