NJNMDoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
the color matched flairs look great! 38s and 20s go good together...20s are fine with big enough tires. In the past, I've done most the trails at Moab on 20s and 35s with zero issues.
Bro. JBH this truck will NEVER go to Moab. I mean it might park at the grocery store for bit…

It does look fantastic- not debating that, but regardless of how well it’s built it’s highly unlikely this truck will be wheeling the trails. It’s too much of an investment. It’s beautifully done. This is probably a $160-175k Bronco. Maybe if there’s a YouTuber out there with a channel platform big enough to justify it they might consider it. But otherwise I’d guess this is more likely to get auctioned to a Saudi in Dubai before it’s sees Fins-n-Things or Hells Revenge.
Sponsored

Roofus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

NJNMDoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for explaining your opinion. Reminds me of a fly fishing forum I was on, where some thought if you didn't fish drys you weren't fly fishing. Purists? Neo-luddists? Good things evolve and expand.
Only truck forum I know of where some poster is droppin “Neo-luddists”… sweet… love this place.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bro. JBH this truck will NEVER go to Moab. I mean it might park at the grocery store for bit…

It does look fantastic- not debating that, but regardless of how well it’s built it’s highly unlikely this truck will be wheeling the trails. It’s too much of an investment. It’s beautifully done. This is probably a $160-175k Bronco. Maybe if there’s a YouTuber out there with a channel platform big enough to justify it they might consider it. But otherwise I’d guess this is more likely to get auctioned to a Saudi in Dubai before it’s sees Fins-n-Things or Hells Revenge.
Last time something that pretty was seen out in the wild, it squealed like a pig. Amiright? Are those banjos? 😱

Sponsored

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
OP, that is one beautiful Raptor. One of if not the best I have seen. Saw where you said you had 17" wheels for getting dirty. Do you actually take it off road?

I wheel mine, every rim has rock gouges in them.

We used to call that "money burning a hole in your pocket". Big spenders from the oil patch have a tendency to struggle in the next oil market downturn.
I have seen this first hand in my 18 year deep water drilling career. Use to always tell the new ones to save, to live on your base pay. Down turn, they would have fire sales on nice new trucks, jeeps, side by sides bass boat and so on.

I never sold a thing during the down turns. Did by a nice 6 month old truck with 6000 miles on it for 15K less than it was new.

Dec 2019, was diagnosed with Cancer at 57 years old. I'm 100% disabled. My disability insurance pays me 60% of what I was making. Didn't sell a thing. Did buy Bronco Raptor in Oct 2022. No stupid money any more. Was smart with it when I had it.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have seen this first hand in my 18 year deep water drilling career. Use to always tell the new ones to save, to live on your base pay. Down turn, they would have fire sales on nice new trucks, jeeps, side by sides bass boat and so on.

I never sold a thing during the down turns. Did by a nice 6 month old truck with 6000 miles on it for 15K less than it was new.

Dec 2019, was diagnosed with Cancer at 57 years old. I'm 100% disabled. My disability insurance pays me 60% of what I was making. Didn't sell a thing. Did buy Bronco Raptor in Oct 2022. No stupid money any more. Was smart with it when I had it.
Yeah, some people figure it out. It's a great place to be young and dumb and older and wise.

Brian’sBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands/17 Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Beautiful build and that color is ridiculously awesome, big props for picking the color of the shocks. 😎 I find it hilarious that people are giving you crap because you gave them an idea of the budget it takes to build something like this for themselves. Not to mention that you use it as a rolling billboard for the company you work for and was a SEMA build which are usually over the top to showcase as many products as you can.

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Whatever...I never minded driving my 150K Porsche Cayenne Turbo S up the mountain logging roads, ROFL, Washpits, creekbeds, hillclimb, ect.... I stuffed the biggest (33s) meats I could squeeze on there and then Braffed the 521 hp SUV in some wild places. The Porsche dealer was just astounded when I'd bring it in for service with mud caked everywhere and Brush and tree striped paint job. And jawdropped at the chainsaws and axes taking up the rear passenger area.

Some people use their vehicles to the fullest, some dont!

Sponsored

NJNMDoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Whatever...I never minded driving my 150K Porsche Cayenne Turbo S up the mountain logging roads, ROFL, Washpits, creekbeds, hillclimb, ect.... I stuffed the biggest (33s) meats I could squeeze on there and then Braffed the 521 hp SUV in some wild places. The Porsche dealer was just astounded when I'd bring it in for service with mud caked everywhere and Brush and tree striped paint job. And jawdropped at the chainsaws and axes taking up the rear passenger area.

Some people use their vehicles to the fullest, some dont!
Meh… just because you CAN do something with a vehicle doesn’t mean you should or that that was the vehicle’s intended purpose.

Rick66

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150(sold), S197 GT C/S (sold) 22 2DR BB EG SAS V6
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I cant believe I havent posted my personal build on here. Well, here it is!

Ford Bronco Just my little Raptor build.... $50k-ish homer-bushes

More pics below
Mod list......
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor (originally gloss black metallic)
2.5" Foutz Lift
Foutz Motorsports Billet Upper control arms, Billet upper and lower rear links, billet tie rods.
Custom Satin metallic vinyl wrap matched to Fox Orange and other suspension components + door jambs.
Hardtop was smoothed and painted Factory Ford Black prior to wrap.
Additional body items painted gloss black include grill, hood scoop, trailsights and more.
Baja Designs lighting includes; Pair of LP6 at a-pillar, 3 LP4s in bumper, SAE Legal squadron fogs in bumper, Squadron Sport backup lights, XL8 Linkable lightbar over windshield.
Custom 1 off Variant Wheels Forged RPR-1 20x10 wheels.
38x13.50-20 Cooper STT Pro Tires
Painted Calipers.
Katzkin Custom seating with Black Tuscany Leather and Graphite Suede centers. Perforated centers with Orange Stitch and Piping. Seats have added heating and cooling functionality.
Dashboard, center console, arms rests and arm pads have all been covered in Black leather and hand stitched with matching orange thread.
Magnaflow Active exhaust (4 settings).
SPD Hi Flow dowpipe.
Whipple Intercooler
Whipple Tomahawk tune
Turbosmart blow off valve.
Addictive Desert Designs Raptor specific "Bomber" series bumpers front and rear powdercoated Gloss Black.
Alpharex LED Headlights

20s for show, also have 17" Fuel Block Beadlocks for the dirty days.

Just tell us you are looking to sell. Why hide it? If you changed your mind, take down your listing.

BTW, it looks great.
Ford Bronco Just my little Raptor build.... $50k-ish Screenshot_20231125_211630_Chrome

Bored

Badlands
First Name
Bored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BL 2DR 2.3L MT & '23 BL 2DR 2.7L AT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But! I've ballparked my own updates to my 2dr BL Sas and it's easily $40k. A big part are the 74Weld portals, but the rest adds up too. I've thought about how, once I've got mine the way I want, relatively few will "get" it by looking at it. Other than the 37-38" tires (if I go delete or not...), you wouldn't really know. I like the lookers, but I don't know I could drive one. But give me something understated but really useful... That's the ticket!
We'll have to meet up sometime once we both have our builds complete... maybe Bridgeport (Northwest) OHV? I haven't been there yet. I wonder how many of the 74 weld sets are heading to Texas.

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just tell us you are looking to sell. Why hide it? If you changed your mind, take down your listing.

BTW, it looks great.
Ford Bronco Just my little Raptor build.... $50k-ish Screenshot_20231125_211630_Chrome
$134,900 that's a deal. But the title states a dollar?
Sponsored