First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Granger Ford Sorry if I missed it in the 900+ posts ? but the link still shows $1000 under invoice, is it safe to assume that the $2000 for reservations in October is just for this forum? Is this basically just a gentleman's agreement? I know you guys are reputable and very active on the forums so I am not worried, more just curious.
They have already mentioned they will honor all October time stamped original reservations to them. No transfers under the 2000 off deal.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Zach:
So you think the MY 21 B&P will apply to both MY 21 & 22? Do you think there will be a big Disclaimer included about price increases? This has gotten very complicated.

I asked for clarification on this from someone at Ford but couldn't get any. I would not anticipate a large price increase, but I really don't know what that will look like for certain. Anything I were to tell you would be purely speculative.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Granger Ford question about DIOs with this deal (apologies if this has been asked, but it's a long thread and I may have missed it):

If we're ordering with you this December or Jan. 2021 to take advantage of this deal, we anticipate the fulfillment of a MY 2022 most likely in that year as well. Leading up to fulfillment, say a few months out, would we be able to request additional DIOs, or do we have to choose these when ordering and stay locked in?

I imagine more options will be added in the 1-1.5 year gap. Thanks.
As long as your order has not been scheduled for production, we can still make changes if more options become available. Typically those are made on model year changeovers.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Granger Ford Sorry if I missed it in the 900+ posts ? but the link still shows $1000 under invoice, is it safe to assume that the $2000 for reservations in October is just for this forum? Is this basically just a gentleman's agreement? I know you guys are reputable and very active on the forums so I am not worried, more just curious.
Yes, it's only advertised on the forum.

Sponsored

CinciGP

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`72 Jeep CJ6, `04 Jeep Rubicon, '18 Jeep JLU sport, `09 Mercedes CLK550
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So what do it need to do to make I sure have this deal? I got an email from Albert after my October reservation was placed. Replied back with my user name. Have not heard back.

Just following up, know you guys are swamped!!

Number 10482061.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So what do it need to do to make I sure have this deal? I got an email from Albert after my October reservation was placed. Replied back with my user name. Have not heard back.

Just following up, know you guys are swamped!!

Number 10482061.
Sorry been working from home with limited internet...

I will be back in the office handling the email information and will answer back at that time...

Sponsored

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I put in a second reservation, last night, with Granger. I have not cancelled my first, yet. I want to see what my local dealer does, and I want to see how Ford responds to the backlash.

Last edited:

EastCoastBronco

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali Ultimate
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This, the savings off MSRP will rack up as you add items!

I think it will become more apparent once the price sheets are revealed and I expect Granger getting more rsvp once the BP drops, especially if it's before the end of OCtT.

I freaking love Grangers strategy.
As one who ordered from Granger the Big Question is:

How many orders they have taken and how many trucks will be allocated to them. Yes it’s a amazing deal, but if 10, 000 people signed up and they are allocated 5,000 MY21s that’s a problem. Now of course I don’t know what the number of reservations are or what they will be allocated, but there could be a huge delay depending upon allocation. That is my biggest concern. So the MY22 I’m waiting for can only happen when all the other Granger reservations are built before me. And smaller dealerships are handcuffed by the allocation formula.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, I've reserved for the $2k deal! # 10476282 10/1

...and the $1k deal.. # 10409155 8/27

I have two reservations. I don't know which to cancel. :unsure:
I wouldn't cancel either yet....or until after Granger gets their allocation forecast. Those two might end being in the same ballpark once all is said and done.

DGTUX20

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 TDI Sportwagen
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just tried to make a reservation w @Granger Ford and when I go to the payment screen it goes blank?????
Sponsored