Sponsored

Not gonna lie...starting to get cold feet.

Rob Stop It

Black Diamond
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Fiesta ST, '16 Rav4, '84 Silverado K30
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well $1k is $1k. But outside of that, no one wants to feel like they're getting taken advantage of, and especially not so blatantly. It's obvious that Ford has intentionally strung all of us along since July, and it's not wrong for people to be upset by that. It's a consequence to Ford's actions. Cool as the Bronco may be, there's always a breaking point, and that varies from person to person. For me, the only way I follow through with my reservation is if Ford is reasonable with their package/accessory pricing. Otherwise, there's a nice 2021 Taco TRD Offroad waiting for me without all this BS.
Same, my reservation is dated July 23rd, I'll cancel it Oct 23rd if the package pricing is too high. My gut tells me they're going to nickel and dime us. Some will pay, but I won't if I think the prices are unreasonable.
Sponsored

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Moved me to MY22 = price increase
Eliminate X-Plan = price increase

My guess is options will come in on the high side. A post was made last week that Ford felt they could squeeze more profit given the volume of reservations and positive reviews. This seems consistent with that post.
The information released so far it’s only 21MY that isn’t X plan eligible. So your 22MY May get X plan, since it won’t be a “limited” run.

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If the real B&P jacks up the price on Sasquatch and 2.7 I might just say fk it and get a cybertruck or save another year or 2 and get a TRX
I think this will be the keystone to pricing, squatch and 2.7 will put all 4 doors at $45000.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As I've matured in my life, and I now have more years behind me than in front of me I've learned one thing. And, that's to set my priorities. In this matter I'll either buy a Bronco, or not. It's that simple for me. Like my friend of old says......

"What, me worry"

Ford Bronco Not gonna lie...starting to get cold feet. AEN

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can tell there are some disappointments, but really never understood the expectation that a car manufacturer would let go of such a popular and expensive to develop vehicle for a "deal" of a price.

Best to consider the Bronco to be an SVT type vehicle, at least in the first 2 years. You should expect to pay above invoice and at MSRP for such a vehicle that will sell itself.

Also, I know people are emotional and upset, but there are no fewer than 3-5 guys waiting behind you to pick up any order you cancel. Walking will not hurt Ford at this juncture, only you as a year from now you stare at my Bronco as I roll past you in your Toyota at the trail head with the look of so much hate on your face, so don't be that guy.

Particularly if you were getting a Badlands or at least an Outer Banks Squatched, you should have in no way thought this would be a cheap purchase. Just look at current prices of Wranglers or even the F-150. If you're paying less than $45K, you're likely in a Kia or some sort of small car.
Man I get what your saying and respect it but for me if and that’s and if I cancel I won’t give two shits about the dozens behind me ready to take my spot
That shit doesn’t even cross my mind nor should it for others
I’m going to make sure after this BP comes out the price meets my expectations and if it doesn’t I walk away..
In the end it’s a car- the love affair will end and eventually the newness will wear off and it will be either traded or collect dust down in the pasture...
It’s a deappreciating asset- no need to not be happy with what you are paying for it. My guess is there are a lot of people out there that might be blinded by the coolness of the bronco and give Ford a giant pass and pay whatever the hell Fird will ask...
Oh well to each their own

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm just gonna hang out and get mine when i get mine... im D plan so i don't really have many concerns on the pricing front... but really don't see the point in losing our shit over anything... its a new model launch with huge demand... shit happens IMO....
Ford is giving out the “D (dick) Plan” now.

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Its like everyone in this thread collectively got post nut clarity at once lol

Knew it would happen but thought it would after b&p at least

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man I get what your saying and respect it but for me if and that’s and if I cancel I won’t give two shits about the dozens behind me ready to take my spot
That shit doesn’t even cross my mind nor should it for others
I’m going to make sure after this BP comes out the price meets my expectations and if it doesn’t I walk away..
In the end it’s a car- the love affair will end and eventually the newness will wear off and it will be either traded or collect dust down in the pasture...
It’s a deappreciating asset- no need to not be happy with what you are paying for it. My guess is there are a lot of people out there that might be blinded by the coolness of the bronco and give Ford a giant pass and pay whatever the hell Fird will ask...
Oh well to each their own
I get it man. Guess it's because I've been through this crap before; not with a Ford, but this is why many have seen me rant on here against dealerships so strongly. I know selling cars is a job that is plentiful, but I absolutely hate the industry to no end.

Car dealerships ruin the car buying experience and fracture relationships with manufacturers as a result. There's local and state politics involved in car sales and the entire industry is just full of sleazy guys.

Because I already know this, and would hope all of you do by now, that you'd fully understand that a popular car was going to look like $$$ to these sleazy guys, particularly at a time like this. The Bronco and new F-150 may be Ford's last big push. Otherwise, the company is looking at some real draconian measures where only the line of trucks and Mustang survive the bleed and the dealer network gets cut by a third or more.

For those moving on, there will be lessons learned by the auto industry, but I hate to lose any of the guys on this forum because y'all MFers are the funniest collection of jackasses I've ever seen on a car forum! ?

Last edited:

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I get it man. Guess it's because I've been through this crap before; not with a Ford, but this is why many have seen me rant on here against dealerships so strongly. I know selling cars is a job that is plentiful, but I absolutely hate the industry to no end.

Car dealerships ruin the car buying experience and fracture relationships with manufacturers as a result. There's local and state politics involved in car sales and the entire industry is just full of sleazy guys.

Because I already know this, and would hope all of you do by now, that you'd fully understand that a popular car was going to look like $$$ to these sleazy guys, particularly at a time like this. The Bronco and new F-150 may be Ford's last big push. Otherwise, the company is looking at some real draconian measures where only the line of trucks and Mustang survive the bleed and the dealer network gets cut by a third or more.

For those moving on, there will be lessons learned by the auto industry, but I hate to lose any of the guys on this forum because y'all MFers are the funniest collection of jackasses I've even seen on a car forum! ?
Good post and back atcha brother

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
have you been following how ford plans to divvy up Broncos among dealerships? You may want to read up on that and then decide if indeed every dealership will get to satisfy all of their reservations.

Sorry, but this is a ridiculous statement. Ford is allowing people to choose and switch their dealers AND they are saying orders will 'roughly' be filled in order of reservation date/time. How on Earth do you go from that to thinking Ford will simply blow off reservation holders because their chosen dealer was successful in getting orders? Makes absolutely no sense!

Last edited:

Delasangre

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
have you been following how ford plans to divvy up Broncos among dealerships? You may want to read up on that and then decide if indeed every dealership will get to satisfy all
of their reservations.
I haven't seen any discussion on this where are you seeing it?
Sponsored