First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got confirmation that this is not the production interior. It's real close but this is still a mule after all. Basic idea is clearly there, but has more refining coming. And don't worry... there will be handles. :handsinair:
I hope it's not too much of a change, I really like the "barebones" look minus the screen. Don't need or want it looking fancy, kind of like taking a new rifle out to the woods and you bump the wood stock against a tree for the first time. After that it upgrades itself from the backseat to being tossed in the truck bed.
Sponsored

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man... cant a guy just come in an get some updates on the interior!! couple day business trip and comeback only to end up hungry (Whatburger and Canes FTW!) and a strong need to listen to some music!

oh BTW March 22nd isn't far away!

NY Bronco II

Badlands
First Name
Barney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco II, 2008 Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok... I’m in. Would be nice to have all that near me, however it’s 45 minutes to Walmart. No Chik-fil-a unless we drive 90 miles to Syracuse, no five guys, nothing. Upstate NY-not NYC!

THEMANatwar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F150 Flareside, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Chick-fil-A drive thru, as long as the Bronco’s fuel tank is large enough.....their lines are crazy long. Saw one in S Carolina back up onto the interstate.
But you'll still be out of there faster than a McDonald's line with 3 cars

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hope it's not too much of a change, I really like the "barebones" look minus the screen. Don't need or want it looking fancy, kind of like taking a new rifle out to the woods and you bump the wood stock against a tree for the first time. After that it upgrades itself from the backseat to being tossed in the truck bed.
I won't be a huge change. It'll tighten and have a "finished" look as far as colors, textures & whatnot. So what we see is a strong representation of what we're getting. I really dig it. One thing I wish modern vehicles would do is give the touch screen a SLIGHT angle towards the driver. Not like a polive computer, but just cheat it facing the driver a tad.

Sponsored

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I won't be a huge change. It'll tighten and have a "finished" look as far as colors, textures & whatnot. So what we see is a strong representation of what we're getting. I really dig it. One thing I wish modern vehicles would do is give the touch screen a SLIGHT angle towards the driver. Not like a polive computer, but just cheat it facing the driver a tad.
I wish they'd put a sun shade over them. Can't see them when the sun is on them.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is the thing i circled in the picture?
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Interior Spied Undisguised!! 2021-Bronco-Interior-Bronco.int01.KGP_LI

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cool an actual shift lever instead of a dial also Factory auxiliary switches for my lights and on board air system. Can any of you tell if that screen is sync3 or sync4?
i think it is sync 4-has over-the-air software updates

Sponsored

Tslater1989

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 f150, 2016 explorer, 97 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So now we are up to a free combo meal and AR15 from Chrispy with purchase of Bronco and we are still a long ways away from delivery dates...wonder what else we can get :idea:
And rock sliding door edge guards. I didnt forget @krispykc

PNW_Bronco94

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wish they'd put a sun shade over them. Can't see them when the sun is on them.
I just don’t want it at all. I’m young, but I still remember the days when everything worked just fine without a touchscreen. In my focus, it’s more of an annoyance than a feature.
Sponsored