First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Company Car
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Am I reading the build and price right regarding heated seats? Heated seats are only an option for leather trimmed seats not for marine vinyl.
I didn’t even see anything for heated seats. I only saw a heated steering wheel. I need them as I live in Idaho... also where’s the roof rack crossbars?

BDub

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport FE, F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Meanwhile, it's 4AM EST:

HOLD YOUR HORSES

Due to overwhelming demand, it's taking a little longer to process your request.

This page will be available again momentarily.

Return to Bronco Return to Bronco Sport

Methman

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Company Car
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It appears Ford is shooting the moon on pricing (and financing). May be too rich for my blood. Perhaps I’ll wait an extra year or two until the fever dies down.
I’m with you. I’ll still order one and spec it out the way I want it, but if it underwhelms me I’ll take the hit on the $100. I’m have a 7/14 reservation, but I think others will get them on the road before I get mine for a sneak preview. So pissed at Ford.

BDub

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport FE, F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Just a heads up, Ford still hasn't fixed the build and price options on the FE SPORT and mine's getting delivered 11/23!

Sponsored

www86aws

Base
First Name
Aws
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I love the price :)

Base 4D
Rapid Red
MIC
Aux Switches
Floor Liners
2.7L A/T
Sasquatch

Total MSRP $43,835

vehicle.png

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It cost exactly what I was expecting
Screenshot_20201022-231630.png

vehicle.jpeg

Screenshot_20201023-025536.png

vehicle.jpeg

Aragonite

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Ranger 4x4, 1988 Toyota Pickup 4x4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. Screen Shot 2020-10-22 at 9.45.30 PM

Definitely kinks that need to be worked out, but pretty fun nonetheless.

Iceman153

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

WTF is with the interior options, feels like the design team are the only competent people at ford. You can't even get close to spec'ing out a car even remotely similar to the launch cars! Particularly their interiors, the launch cars had some really cool materials and looks going on with the interior. The white vinyl, or that baseball leather were awesome, instead we get a diarrhea brown and ugly blue? Loosing the white hard top I could deal with, but these interior options are having me seriously consider backing out. The Badlands is really the only interior I could live with, it at least has some flare with the orange accents. Why the F does the wildtrack have area 51 accents with diarrhea seats as the ONLY interior? area 51 clashes with brown, it's just horrid.

Sponsored

Bimmerxi

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, BMW R1200GSA
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

WTF rock rails arent standard on BD?
Also w BD thought it was strange that if you get the mid package you have to have an auto, squash package requires auto also and if you get the Sasquatch package you can’t have a headliner?

Methman

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Company Car
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. 4E19E5DA-F1E2-44D6-9CF2-B0949D521726

For $20k More than the Wildtrak I can just get a TRX. I was able to actually build and price one with out the circle of death too...

Methman

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Company Car
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
WTF is with the interior options, feels like the design team are the only competent people at ford. You can't even get close to spec'ing out a car even remotely similar to the launch cars! Particularly their interiors, the launch cars had some really cool materials and looks going on with the interior. The white vinyl, or that baseball leather were awesome, instead we get a diarrhea brown and ugly blue? Loosing the white hard top I could deal with, but these interior options are having me seriously consider backing out. The Badlands is really the only interior I could live with, it at least has some flare with the orange accents. Why the F does the wildtrack have area 51 accents with diarrhea seats as the ONLY interior? area 51 clashes with brown, it's just horrid.
It is absolutely awful. Such a let down. I’m probably out. Can I sell my 7/14 reservation...

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Who else is watching all the complainers with a bag of popcorn? Pretty happy with the first launch of the tool, and the prices.

People want to complain for the sake complaining...
I was going w/ the base and a bunch of added stuff that the BD has. Pretty much got to the price I thought I would be at weeks ago. I am disappointed that they are missing about 175 options lol, but overall happy
Sponsored