Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who else is watching all the complainers with a bag of popcorn? Pretty happy with the first launch of the tool, and the prices.

People want to complain for the sake complaining...
Sponsored

john houseman

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150, 2000 F-250, 1969 Cougar Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've had my heart set on a 4 door badlands since day 1, BUT the outbanks with sasquatch gives you just the same capability offroad (right?), and much better interior options. Am I right on that? Ty! :)
No front sway bar disconnect, but I think you will get everything else and 35s.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep YJ, Ford Fiesta ST, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Meh.

Other than having more solid numbers I'm in the same place I was.

BaseSquatch 2.7 with switches, or BadSquatch 2.7 with High and Tow for roughly $200/month more.

I'm thinking it's probably worth it. Blowing my load will help me resist the mod bug for a long while I think, short of lights.

I can see my self going overboard modding a BaseSquatch.

Adding modular front bumper, skidplates, rear steel bumper, hitch, rock rails, MGV and washout, Disco, more GOAT Modes, intelligent access, heated seats, 12" screen, 360 cam, 360 copilot, and some other stuff I'm forgetting for $200/month seems reasonable.

I tried considering a "budget build," and am still mulling it over, but I think I'm gonna treat myself.

Sponsored

HuskerJen47

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. vehicle (1)
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. vehicle (3)
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. vehicle (2)
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. vehicle
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. vehicle (4)
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. vehicle (5)
2-Door Big Bend 2.3 in Area 51 and MIC Roof with Auto, Mid Package, Tube Steps, Roof Rack and Signature Lights.

FerkinBlonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 KLR 650, 2022 Bronco Base (2dr/7mt/CO)
Your Bronco Model
Base
So far, I've generally gone with deadening + roof rails + 27EB + Auto + Mid + CO (when avail). I also tried with and without sassy.

I like this chunky BB:
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. 1603438082583

I priced this out for BB, BD, BL. I found a few things that were interesting to me, maybe they were glitches:
  • BB, you must have sas in order to have AOD
  • BD, AOD is a zero cost adder in my config (neat)
  • If you add SAS to BD, you cannot have the sound deadening headliner (guessing glitch)
  • 10 spd auto is a zero cost adder if you add 27EB?
  • Didn't realize the rock rails were an adder for BD/BL. Gonna have to consider that one a little more.
Things aren't too far off base for me, overall. I'm a bit disappointed that I can't get AOD on BB without SAS, but it ain't no biggie. Be interesting to see what changes (or corrections) they make to B&P in the upcoming weeks.

Last edited:

HyeBroncos

First Edition
First Name
Armen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
There's no way it took this long to build this type of B&P. This is dog chew. The one that 3rd party website put out earlier was much better. No cool accessories to mess around with, leave it to FORD to make it as underwhelming as possible

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm still bouncing between Outerbanks and Badlands, lux pkg, towing, hard top. I'd have to swap tires out on the Outerbanks first thing, but I like the interior better. Pricing is close enough..

20201022_203846.jpg

20201022_203834.jpg

20201022_201919.jpg

20201022_201859.jpg

Sponsored

Dakine619

First Edition
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Uhhh......Lolwtf ?

-Where is any mention of the Trail Guides/Maps built into the navigation screen? (still just talking only about damn traffic. The point of a Bronco is not to be aware of and then sit in traffic, but to avoid it and go off-road!)
-Where is the indication that the 360 cameras can also be used to record adventures?
-Where is any sense of coordination of colors (exterior with interior). The Navy Pier is expertly obfuscated by misleading angles and amateur attempts at true to life colors (based on comparisons of painted bodies we've seen compared to the color renderings on the B&P). For a vehicle that a lot of people will want to drive with doors off, how were they unable to foresee that a pastel/white base (bright color register) colored paint like Cactus Gray would not blend with a heavy dose of an additional different dark color to the interior?! We must have been pressuring them so hard for this vehicle that they skipped a bunch of basic steps of 'hmm...will these cloth palettes and swatches match the entire color theme of the car?', and 'do these interior options fit with all colors?'-type of questions. AND adding to that color matching issue FE/Wildtrack don't even get the painted roof that would make them look crisp and not faded like the singular option of MIC hard top provides.
-I could have sworn we got news that FE would have an additional interior option a while back ...where did that go? I would rather burn myself with black leather (well...I'd still burn myself because it's leather/vinyl regardless...no Filson's leather canvas options (gosh I wish that were an actual option)) than have that tacky looking blue leather in my "fully outfitted" FE.

{{Side note: I watched the Bronco Nation materials video. I do believe they only really designed/planned out the aesthetics up to the BadLands model since one of the designers said it was the "highest trim series, the Badlands series...and it's also the most badass series" and then goes on to say, "it has the best of the best". No no no no no! Wait! Why have I been mislead to believe that the series that has the highest cost and 'top-billing' per Ford (WT/FE) is giving me less options and obviously lacks the same effort afforded to lower tiers?!}}
tenor.gif

Wish Lists I never expected to happen, that of course didn't:
-Filson's FIre Service Paint color Option, Filson's grade canvas interior (which would make sense for durability sake)
-DIO/B&P option for lift kit and 37" tire package (instead of having to take the extra step and try and sell off the 35"s)

Take away:
I WAS, very excited for My FE...but Ford, c'mon. I feel you are trying to hype up the FE with false promises but failing to deliver (likely based on supply chain limitations and immediate start up scales of production that are overstressed in order to pump out product) anything truly special for a FE. The FE includes all the stuff you could option out on other trims except for having ONE unique color (and the exclusion of a tremendous amount of other colors); AND you have LESS interior options; and the option you leave us with is garish to say the least.

For FE reservation holders out there...Am I alone in this gut reaction?

ac360

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Besides printing your B&P configurations, is there a way to save it to your Ford online account?

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can you get signature headlights on the Black Diamond? I don’t see it on the B&P.
Sponsored