First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for pulling this together! In addition to all the roof rack accessories, sound deadening is also not allowed with the 2.7L on BL.

Also, the pullout tray Ford has been highlighting on all 4dr models is nowhere to be found.
If I'm not mistaken, and I definitely could be, I don't think that error is specific to Badlands. I have it included in the All Trims section.

Edit: Looks like Sasquatch is the issue for All Trims. 2.7L for Badlands. I'll edit the other post.

Chris
Sponsored

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Built My BL: 2dr; 2.3L; manual; CO; Lux package; non squach high gloss wheels; M/T tires; tow package - right at the price I was expecting. Sure I thought about adding the winch; mesh top, and other options - but not taking any chances on possible delays. I'll happily accessorize more later.

Happy building all!

Essmith94

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't worry everyone.... they have 5 full weeks working 3 shifts to fix this before we start placing orders... their crack IT/developer team is all over it. Oh wait.....

Except that this is an IT/developer group.... can't have 3 shifts because Ford can't find enough employees with those type of skills (all working for Tech). So lets say one maybe two shifts but at least one day a week will need to be Sprint meetings to talk about work flow.... then collaboration meetings with engineering to understand what is actually going on the different versions. Then there is the marketing meetings to set restrictions on options per trim level to drive demand for higher trim levels. That will require an additional Sprint meeting to re-do story planning and workflow.

Oh yeah, the developer team will need to meet with IT hardware to discuss down time for maintenance. Don't forget we have a holiday in there (Thanksgiving) and the random case of COVID that will require half the 1-shift team to go into quarantine for 10 days. Were you thinking 8-hour days? Not so fast... coffee breaks, lunch breaks, vaping breaks (they are Millennials) lets take that down to about 5 hours of useful work. So your 5 weeks has just turned into about about 2.5 weeks to figure out this shit show before the actual order site needs to go live.... and then we will be talking about everything broken there that needs to be fixed before they close on Jan 31st. Happy F'ing Friday.

DetailsMatter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 340IX M-Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who won the bet on how fast the website would be overloaded?

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 12.17.51 PM

highertechnology

Wildtrak
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is some weird garbage going on. Seeing this by just adding. a supposedly included wireless charging pad.

This is on a Wildtrak with high package already selected!!
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. 1603469983451

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. 1603470013439

Sponsored

KobeStyle

Outer Banks
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
370Z
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
is MY21 evennnn worth itttttttttttt. My heart says yes, my brain says no.

my balls are lightning blue.

Last edited:

DetailsMatter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 340IX M-Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Built My BL: 2dr; 2.3L; manual; CO; Lux package; non squach high gloss wheels; M/T tires; tow package - right at the price I was expecting. Sure I thought about adding the winch; mesh top, and other options - but not taking any chances on possible delays. I'll happily accessorize more later.

Happy building all!
If I am not mistaken, it looks like the warranty extends to all accessories installed by a Ford dealership. I suspect they could not come to terms with some accessory suppliers, yet, so those will only be offered post-purchase.

Reactions: JAC

AmericanFreedom

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

4DR Badlands
2.7 + Auto
MIC Top
Lux Pack
Towing Pack

good to go, let's order!!!!

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I did not see the option for the slide out tailgate. Is this going to be a dealer add on or is it part of some package?

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

DetailsMatter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 340IX M-Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm cancelling my reservation. Here in Canada..,....base 2 door with Sasquatch is $52 244. No other options added. I can buy a decent house for $100 000.
I'm going with an XL Ranger with FX4 package. Maybe even a Tacoma.
Buy two houses, rent one out and use the income to pay for the Bronco.

broncobobby

Outer Banks
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Jeep CJ7, 74 F100, 14 Explorer, 18 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

All that forum discussion and comparisons about the "Marine Grade Vinyl", and Leather all for nolt...seeing that VINYL and LEATHER are combined for the premium seating. Marine Grade spec is gone. I don't have a problem here, picked the grey w/navy pier for my optioned out OBX. Really wanted the Body Colored Mod Roof...but the molded grey will work. $53,170 is alot to pay for a Southern truck, can't wait to put a Carolina Squatt feature on it so I can run with the locals. Just kiddin'.

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I am not mistaken, it looks like the warranty extends to all accessories installed by a Ford dealership. I suspect they could not come to terms with some accessory suppliers, yet, so those will only be offered post-purchase.
Agreed. For me, it wasn't so much as accessory not available or price. I built my bronco as I want it. With that foundation I'll gladly wait till I can actually see, touch, etc... additional accessories as I want. (gotta get some tinkering in the garage time you know)

Carreratime

Badlands
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch, '68 Alfa
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got in but now I don't see what I was expecting. I saw the memos on the MIC hardtop and colors but where are all the interior options? How do you order a 2" lift? I didn't see a soft top option either. I called my assigned dealer and he hadn't been on the config. yet and said he's call me back. Sounded like he was getting a few calls...