395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I just don’t understand how so many people are cool with Ford’s poor product release.
Perhaps they are not thrilled with it in it's entirety, but understand sometimes you can't get everything you want, understand that things change and make the best of it.
I myself am not 100% pleased with some items, but I understand time and money will fix it. Period.

I read your rant post and if I wrote that I'd walk away with my convictions intact and buy something else.
Sponsored

SPS4

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think it is tied to the 2.7L selection. On my Badlands build, as soon as I added that, I had no roof racks, bull bar or sound deadening. If I add roof rails first then it wants me to take off the bigger Squatch tires.. Who would get the mack daddy FE or a full capable Badlands trail/overland rig without roof racks?! They need to work this out, or I'll just say screw it and get a jeep or 2022 Toyota 4Runner TRD PRO. 55-60k buys a lot of other capable choices...
Sound deadening and brush guard are allegedly standard on FE. If those go away so does my purchase of an FE. I don't get it. Hopefully this is a mistake. If not, it is incredibly poor performance by Ford.

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For crying out loud I STILL can not build anything. After making a few choices, it freezes up and the little circle just spins. :mad:

And thats WHEN I can even get in!
something you can look forward to**** i cant save the build or print it. I called ford marketing and they couldnt help, said to write down the build ( the old way pencil and paper), i tried to print it using my print button, but it skipped half the items. Also was told it was the first day and they should be correcting the problem by putting a save and print option. tried to go though my ford account planner and use build and price ---- after a few minutes i got an error response not available at this time.

I think they havent finished the programming yet.

if any other suggestions, please let me know.

Sponsored

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Perhaps they are not thrilled with it in it's entirety, but understand sometimes you can't get everything you want, understand that things change and make the best of it.
I myself am not 100% pleased with some items, but I understand time and money will fix it. Period.

I read your rant post and if I wrote that I'd walk away with my convictions intact and buy something else.
Some of this stuff is a rip off. Lux package universal garage door opener? Gtfoh. That’s dumb as hell. Same with the heated steering wheel. And the Sasquatch pkg price on BL. Several have mentioned why not a cold weather package, well I guess because that makes sense. Then everyone saying, COVID delayed it, it’s not Fords fault, BULL. SHIT. They delayed the unveiling because of COVID yes but IMO got extra time to sort it out. They could have said B&P available in November, orders in December, but they decided to try and tease the public and it but them in the ass. And here we are, 190k reservations and I’d be surprised if 1/3 of them are orders. Dummies. End rant.?

Last edited:

Methman

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Company Car
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just don’t understand how so many people are cool with Ford’s poor product release.
That’s why Ford could care less. People are still going to buy them. Not me. I’m out. Gonna grab a Dodge TRX.

Sponsored

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Build and price isnt clear... If you add Leather Seats to a Badlands, do you get carpeted flooring and electronic seats?

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I hate the fact I wanted to get a badlands and they put orange accents on the interior. I absolutely hate orange. Gag.. I’d have to look at that garbage every time I got in the damn thing. Orange stitches touching my clothes... ?

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Some of this stuff is a rip off. Lux package universal garage door opener? Gtfoh. That’s dumb as hell. Same with the heated steering wheel. And the Sasquatch pkg price on BL. Several have mentioned why not a cold weather package, well I guess because that makes sense. Then everyone saying, COVID delayed it, it’s not Fords fault, BULL. SHIT. They delayed the unveiling and IMO got extra time to sort it out. They could have said B&P available in November, orders in December, but they decided to try and tease the public and it but them in the ass. And here we are, 190k reservations and I’d be surprised if 1/3 of them are orders. Dummies. End rant.?
Who do you think you are preaching to?
I agree with that.
Fact is don't buy the shit you think is a rip off...I think a lot of those accessories are way over priced and I expected them to be because Ford baked in the install price and Ford is allowing folks to finance it into loan and because I have choice in the matter I choose not to. Simple. I'll buy it on my own post sale and install myself.
The overwhelmed servers and presumed hung sessions are clearly not related to Covid.

Last edited: