Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Shhh, Don't tell Ford, but I very happy with my build. Basesquatch, 2.3, Auto. Squatch includes auto so I'm thrilled and Adv 4x4 (I didn't know Squatch included that, although some of you have been saying that for awhile) and the roof rack/rails are $395 rather than the rumored $800, so I'm good. $36K

vehicle-jpg.jpg

VB is just a place holder color until I make my mind up. Might go with it if it's not late availability.

I also noticed as you change exterior color the color of the interior door trim changes to match....pretty cool.
Sponsored

Bronco Beard

Base
First Name
BB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350, Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does the BD include rock rails as standard? I see that on the picture, but rock rails are a separate option. Clicking on it says that only BL gets it standard.
It's been standard for 3 months...no take backs Ford!!

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well that’s your choice. Mid package or Sasquatch, which one will make you happier ?
Sasquatch. No one remembers my base interior of my '87 Firebird Formula 350 or that it did not have the ground effects of a Trans Am. They do remember "there is no replacement for displacement" of that machine.

Last edited:

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Relax!
I understand your point and I DON'T DISAGREE.
The question is what are you going to do about it? Find some level you can enjoy or bail. That's it.
Like I said I am not happy about it either, but I want the Bronco (I wish I didn't) so I'll have to wait for the black top and go aftermarket for a few things.
I was expecting better execution too. Hard to even know what to believe..is the auto really no charge with going 2.7 in BL?
I gotcha. I was just explaining myself. Oh I’m not getting one. I only started following here earlier this year and became very interested in the bronco and decided to get one during the summer. Ford has slaughtered my excitement. It was a bright spot for me as I haven’t had a lot of them lately. I don’t think the auto with 2.7 is not an up charge and if it is showing that it has to be wrong IMO.

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I gotcha. I was just explaining myself. Oh I’m not getting one. I only started following here earlier this year and became very interested in the bronco and decided to get one during the summer. Ford has slaughtered my excitement. It was a bright spot for me as I haven’t had a lot of them lately. I don’t think the auto with 2.7 is not an up charge and if it is showing that it has to be wrong IMO.
I hear you on that man..looking real hard for bright spots myself these days.

Sponsored

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I hear you on that man..looking real hard for bright spots myself these days.
I just built a BL with and without the 2.7 and the price difference was $300 having both with the auto. Idk but I would think it’s an error.
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. 1603488046958

highertechnology

Wildtrak
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey guys I was looking at my base trim last night and I thought that the tube doors were going to be available but I don't see them as an option to add? Are they purely aftermarket now or are they on other trims? B&P still crashing so its hard for me to find and I'm not gonna look back through 80 pages of this stuff lol
On your build page scroll down and click the plus next to BUMPERS FENDERS DOOR AND ROOF, its the first option and they are $1500. Edited to add $850 on a 2 Door. And $359, $259 for 2 door Biminis if its any value to you..

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco BUILD & PRICE Configurator Is Finally Live (For Real)!! Share your build inside. 1603488527505

Sponsored

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopefully B&P gets better over the next few days, cause it's glitchy as a MF'er! The prices need to come down too! These options are expensive!

Attachments

First Name
Neo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra Supercharged
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco Badlands 4 door x 2 (one in Cyber Orange, one in Area 51. - Sasquatch, Lux, Hard Top (prefer black painted if thats a thing at order time), 2.7L, and ideally sound deadening (but can't add when engine changes to 2.7, I'm sure that a programing error). 57,360 MSRP x 2. I live close enough to Granger, I will pick them up when they come in. The only reasonable interiors is in the Badlands, the rest are marginal. Maybe Fords way of getting some upgrades.
Sponsored