Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1936 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm all good...have a great experience and salesman

@KearnyMesaFord
Are you getting deal through Kearny Mesa? Seems like all the California dealers will be marking them up over invoice like they normally do.. At least up North I'm in Santa Barbara. Rest assured for my Local dealer
Sponsored

Gquag

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1936 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yea, that’s a major reason I don’t really mind waiting a bit, kinda hoping for spring 22 delivery.
I’m more than certain it can handle it without any issues I don’t really want that to be my first adventure. Haha
? lol all in. The other Bronco will be equipped but I won't. Out of my element!

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Are you getting deal through Kearny Mesa? Seems like all the California dealers will be marking them up over invoice like they normally do.. At least up North I'm in Santa Barbara. Rest assured for my Local dealer
Yes...as of now he will honor x plan as a discount amount. You still need to show proof of xplan but you won't officially use it. He cannot give us invoice pricing yet because he won't get that until order banks open in December.
Give him a call, talk and then I would move your reservation.

[email protected]

sm_cc_03

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 Door Badlands, 2023 Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 10/1 Granger reservation and am interested in a group shipment. I was thinking I would just ship direct to my driveway (looks to be around $1200 to the bay area) but if we can get a full truck of 10/1 orders for a nice discount from that price, I'm game.

Sponsored

TommyTwoTone

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tekno MT410
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know it may be a bit premature to discuss this but it would be great if @albert or @granger would get in here and explain how much assistance they'll be willing to provide in coordinating group transport and explain how they envision a mass shipment of cars to the west coast working out.

sm_cc_03

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 Door Badlands, 2023 Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know it may be a bit premature to discuss this but it would be great if @albert or @granger would get in here and explain how much assistance they'll be willing to provide in coordinating group transport and explain how they envision a mass shipment of cars to the west coast working out.
I asked Albert about this when I ordered and was told it would be a lot of work but if we can put it together then they will entertain on their end. Sounded like working out the logistics is tricky but doable obviously as other groups have pulled it off. I don't think we should expect them to do the heavy lifting (which is perfectly reasonable as they are very busy as is).

Maybe we can reach out to groups that organized in other states and see who they used?

Brock27

Badlands
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One of the Vegas dealerships promised no markups and a standard $499 doc fee. Easy drive to SoCal if you're saving a few grand by not paying over MSRP in cali!

Gquag

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1936 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One of the Vegas dealerships promised no markups and a standard $499 doc fee. Easy drive to SoCal if you're saving a few grand by not paying over MSRP in cali!
lol, "a standard $499 doc" Granger is 180 + 45 = $225 Fees.
if we pay attention to the pennies we'll end up with a FREE MID Pkg, or another cool option...

Brock27

Badlands
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
lol, "a standard $499 doc" Granger is 180 + 45 = $225 Fees.
if we pay attention to the pennies we'll end up with a FREE MID Pkg, or another cool option...
Standard for Vegas, should have specified. My main point was this dealership not marking up over MSRP, but I'm sure the $274 savings in doc fees by picking up in Granger will be worth the 1700 mile/24 hour drive +gas +hotel +mileage for you! :) Hope you get a group delivery.

Sponsored

TommyTwoTone

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tekno MT410
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Getting a Bronco @MSRP is not hard. I'll never pay MSRP for a vehicle. If I can't find a discount I'll wait for a more favorable time to buy or but something else.

awall987

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 LJ, '23 2dr BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just made a reservation with Granger and another with Kearny Mesa, don't want to deal with transferring and will just cancel the one I don't use. Now to figure out if Granger will be more headache than it's worth and not really ending up saving much money or if it could be a fun little vacation driving back. Also interested what others find out about shipping.

KJR50

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm not telling U.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If anyone from SoCal that's in the October group buy from Granger ($2K under invoice) and wants to go in on the transportation costs from Iowa please shoot me a PM.
What is the min transport requirement, 6? How many do we have now? Oct group reserve here.

OP
OP
21BroncoFlyer

21BroncoFlyer

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Land Rover Discovery
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm definitely in. Located in the Central Valley but can drive wherever a group shipment goes to.

igotnoclevername

Wildtrak
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sequoia; Mustang Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm definitely in. Located in the Central Valley but can drive wherever a group shipment goes to.
I'm in the Central Valley too, and have stated the same thing on multiple posts. I'm willing to travel anywhere in the state (or a closer state actually) to pick it up. If you come across anything solid keep me in mind; I'd be willing to even see if we could get a discount for just the two of us if it got even closer.
Sponsored