SoccerDude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Makes you wonder. How close is this thing going to be to GVWR? I mean, am I going to be able to load up my entire family and take a trip somewhere, or am I going to have to lose my wife or one of my kids? lol
Well you could get your wife a Peloton for x-mas so you can bring the kids too.....

Just messing around :p.
Sponsored

Bauer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Briefly skimming it, this seems to confirm the B&P is correct as is. Your 21 build may be limited by trim and features because that's how Ford is doing it for now. The only consolation is the Q&A states:

Many Bronco accessory items can be added during or after vehicle delivery at the dealer.
So you might be able to order that roof rack with the sasquatch package and @
Granger Ford will have to install it for you. :)

JohnnyK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Sahara JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oh cool, looks the the dealership posted a short video of how they made this. ?

j/k
No that's everyone here cross referencing the B&P and all the other PDF's out there haha. I'm not in the market for a new vehicle just yet so I'm just waiting in the wings to see how things shake out. If I had a reservation and was ordering soon I'd be losing my mind lol.

bigsky713

Badlands
First Name
Vernon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Ford Bronco / 2002 Ford Super Duty 7.3 PS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That makes sense to me, but no PPF?! How much could that possibly weigh? Something's funky here.

What's next, they won't add the remote start fob, or floor mats, because of the weight? :p

Or maybe I need to step on a scale before getting in? :eek:
yes, but, if the First edition is sausquatched, 4 door Badlands with all of the top tier features;
2.7 with a brush guard, roof racks and extra sound deadening for hard top, power seats;
is it really a GVWR issue or something else?
You cannot get these items on a 4 door badlands regardless of what you select.

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think that people are confusing this with the order guide, which is the finalized document that Ford uses to provide the exact specs to dealers to place an order with. There is some good info in this doc (it expands a bit more on reservations) but I do expect there to be some SMALL tweaks and changes prior to actually ordering your Bronco.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
yes, but, if the First edition is sausquatched, 4 door Badlands with all of the top tier features;
2.7 with a brush guard, roof racks and extra sound deadening for hard top, power seats;
is it really a GVWR issue or something else?
You cannot get these items on a 4 door badlands regardless of what you select.
They will probably ship it seperate and have some minor things Installed at the dealership.

ScoobyDrew

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for sending this! Maybe I'm missing it but still waiting to find out when vehicles will be at dealers in order for me to sit in it and drive it around for a few minutes. Definitely need that before committing to spend the $. If Granger gets one in, I'll have no issue jumping on a flight to IA (shouldn't cost more than a couple hundred bucks round trip) just to meet the crew AND take a spin in a Bronco.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I encourage everyone to read it carefully. Ford is very deliberate in their word selection.
so, what's the definition of 'Inended'?

wonder what other typo's there are in there

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for posting.

That first part in the FAQ's about the tops should be stickied in every thread considering the 47,000 questions about the tops lol.
EXCEPT... They mention the painted tops as "late availability" for the 2021 MY. So if I complete the order process in January and get a projected delivery date in late 2021, how do I change tops? I would want to.

So I reject your position! I plan on fully continuing to ask questions, gripe, complain, belly ache, etc. about the top situation.

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

unfortunately this proves that the B&P is accurate with its inconsistencies of availability...

Headliner not available with the 2.7L/sasquatch except for the FE and OB
It's available on WT on B&P

DSvictor

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes C300
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Considering the amount of talk on the modular black painted top, it still doesn't seem totally clear if it can be selected when placing the order and wait. Also, says nothing about power seats on the leather options.
I only see the power seat options on the FE

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Typo, or do they note the note of the carbonized gray beauty ring wheel being available on Sasquatch pckg? ?

20201109_155251.jpg
Honesty after seeing all the typos, I wouldn’t be surprised if they meant to say “not” instead of “note”

DSvictor

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes C300
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Rather bizarre seeming contradiction in the Badlands. The 4-door has carpeted floor mats AND a washout interior. Why? Also FE is only model that gets power seats.

– Carpeted Front and Rear Floor Mats (4-Door only)
– Instrument Panel – High Level
– Seats
» Marine Grade Vinyl
» MOLLE Strap System – Front Driver/Passenger Seat
Back
– Rubberized Flooring washout capable with drain plugs
If we are going to pay so much money for an upgrade on the leather seats, they should be powered. This seems inaccurate

gcrew95

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bass Boat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
EXCEPT... They mention the painted tops as "late availability" for the 2021 MY. So if I complete the order process in January and get a projected delivery date in late 2021, how do I change tops? I would want to.

So I reject your position! I plan on fully continuing to ask questions, gripe, complain, belly ache, etc. about the top situation.
No one should accept a mic grey top who reserved a WT or FE. Maybe a black soft top but the MIC top is total crap.
Sponsored