First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Explorer, 2008 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just helped me make my choice between Base and BB all that money for a different grill,wheel, tires, some tint on the windows and some leather around the steering wheel ...nah Base it is!!
Agree. The base is the best deal by far for the money.
Sponsored

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Considering the amount of talk on the modular black painted top, it still doesn't seem totally clear if it can be selected when placing the order and wait. Also, says nothing about power seats on the leather options.
I got the impression they'll have all the timing info for us on late availability items by order time...?

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If this has already been shared or I've missed something somewhere, my apologies. I never saw anything about Lightning Blue being an available color for the Bronco, but it is listed as an available color on the shared document. According to the color chip brochure I got from my dealer, that color is only available on the Ecosport.
It’s only available on the FE

nastyMAC

Badlands
First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW gli
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rather bizarre seeming contradiction in the Badlands. The 4-door has carpeted floor mats AND a washout interior. Why? Also FE is only model that gets power seats.

– Carpeted Front and Rear Floor Mats (4-Door only)
– Instrument Panel – High Level
– Seats
» Marine Grade Vinyl
» MOLLE Strap System – Front Driver/Passenger Seat
Back
– Rubberized Flooring washout capable with drain plugs
What's wrong with carpeted floor mats??

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, on my Black Diamond I can’t upgrade to a Mid Package without upgrading to a 2.7 with 10 speed auto.

Not happy how Ford is so controlling in choices.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yes, but, if the First edition is sausquatched, 4 door Badlands with all of the top tier features;
2.7 with a brush guard, roof racks and extra sound deadening for hard top, power seats;
is it really a GVWR issue or something else?
You cannot get these items on a 4 door badlands regardless of what you select.
EXCEPT... They mention the painted tops as "late availability" for the 2021 MY. So if I complete the order process in January and get a projected delivery date in late 2021, how do I change tops? I would want to.

So I reject your position! I plan on fully continuing to ask questions, gripe, complain, belly ache, etc. about the top situation.
I think the option will be available when you order... And then later you'll find out how that effects your delivery date. Same with all late availability items.

Sponsored

Jd Strobl

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don't find it particular interesting other than....

Haha. Back of the line :p.
So how many people will be moving to a MY2022 for the white top.

When can customers get a Modular Painted Hard Top? Black Modular Painted Hard Top will be a late-availability option in the 2021 model year. The White Modular Painted Hard Top is currently planned to be introduced during the 2022 model year. The Body-Color-Matched Modular Painted Hard Top is currently planned to be introduced during the 2022 model year

This should be interesting.
If you want a white top buy a FJ cruiser ?

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So the auto tranny is standard with mid package, what a deal lol

F5EF4014-FD78-428D-80C8-D988D86E61F4.jpeg

Brock27

Badlands
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My guess is testing isn’t complete. They are covering their ass for the first year. Second year rollout will already be tested and they can associate the options that may have been in question. This came out a year or two early.
I'd agree with you here, but the B&P let's us add a winch but not a brush guard? The winch HAS to weigh more than the brush guard. If this decision ends up being final there must be a serious reason... serious enough to get me to wait for a '22 or Warthog.

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My guess is testing isn’t complete. It also could be that they are making the fe exclusive. I understand that is the point of the fe, however limiting options because of that is shitty. (if that is the case) The FE is not any different than a built up badlands at this point. If it is due to testing, they are covering their ass for the first year. Second year rollout will already be proved and they can associate the options that may have been in question. This came out a year or two early.

john.noonan

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI, Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So literally no paint protection film with the 2.7L engine. I wish I understood that one. Other things, like the rack I planned to buy with my 4 door Badlands with 2.7L engine or the sound deadening headliner or brush guard, I guess I understand due to weight, but they still bug me. When I buy an aftermarket rack and storage tray for my 4 door Badlands with the 2.7L engine is my vehicle suddenly illegal? If not illegal, do I void my warranty? I need to know these things.
Sponsored

Last edited: