Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am torn as well. While I long to have a new Bronco the thought of paying that much. I could put 1/4 of the amount into my 2004 TJ and be more than happy. Going to wait to see what the final pricing will be and then decide.
Thinking the same, I was originally wanting a Badlands but my guess is it's just going to be too much $. If I can get a Bronco in the low 40K range with the Sasquatch pakage, tow and power seats (wife request) I'm in. If it comes in at 50K or so I will probably cancel and move someone one spot up on the wait list.
Sponsored

RWBigBend21

Big Bend
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline RTL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
As the title says, I made a little price estimator in Google Sheets (link below). You pick your trim, packages and add any options you want and you can see your prices/costs.

There are 2 sheets if you look at the bottom when you open it. One is the Tool itself and the other is a ReadMe that explains a couple things. Check out that ReadMe.

A few things of note. Columns are labeled as:
  • dropdown (you click the dropdown arrow to see selection options)
  • calculated (column is not meant to be edited/changed and will populate automatically)
  • user input (you are able/supposed to enter in your own values here)
I verified my loan calculations against Google's auto loan calculator and they match. So you should be getting a pretty accurate view of your cost (based on your option estimations of course)

Follow the link below. You'll be asked to make a copy so that your edits are your own

TK Build & Price Estimator

Let me know if you have any problems, requests or whatever
Hello, the default 'user input' on column D (taxes and fees) 10%? does this include an estimate of delivery fee? My states sales tax is only 6%

OP
OP
TaiKoi

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello, the default 'user input' on column D (taxes and fees) 10%? does this include an estimate of delivery fee? My states sales tax is only 6%
Delivery is in the MSRP + Delivery column. You can set that 10% to 6% if you'd like. However, if you take your 6% sales tax + title & license + doc fee, 10% might give you a better idea of a realistic final price.

RWBigBend21

Big Bend
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline RTL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Delivery is in the MSRP + Delivery column. You can set that 10% to 6% if you'd like. However, if you take your 6% sales tax + title & license + doc fee, 10% might give you a better idea of a realistic final price.
apologies, yes i realized that after I broke down the figures. thank you.

bahasad

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2017 Nissan Rogue, Yamaha R3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Great calculator, and estimator thank you.
Looks to be about 43000 for the version I'm looking at (Big Bend, 2.7AT, Mid Package, Hard top, Signature LEDs)... not bad. Let's see how this compares to the B&P

Sponsored

DoorlessDriver

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU; 6-speed
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As the title says, I made a little price estimator in Google Sheets (link below). You pick your trim, packages and add any options you want and you can see your prices/costs.

There are 2 sheets if you look at the bottom when you open it. One is the Tool itself and the other is a ReadMe that explains a couple things. Check out that ReadMe.

A few things of note. Columns are labeled as:
  • dropdown (you click the dropdown arrow to see selection options)
  • calculated (column is not meant to be edited/changed and will populate automatically)
  • user input (you are able/supposed to enter in your own values here)
I verified my loan calculations against Google's auto loan calculator and they match. So you should be getting a pretty accurate view of your cost (based on your option estimations of course)

Follow the link below. You'll be asked to make a copy so that your edits are your own

TK Build & Price Estimator

Let me know if you have any problems, requests or whatever
Thanks for this!

OP
OP
TaiKoi

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
After Build & Price came out, this tool ended up being pretty accurate. I'm still using it to factor in dealer taxes & fees + interest. nice.
Sponsored