Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco, 2017 F-350, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So apparently the Badlands wont get a sport mode? And also 2 doors wont even get bottle openers or drain plugs in the rear? Finding out a lot about the 2 door Badlands I have ordered haha

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Packaging Guide Sport
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Packaging Guide Bottle
Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So apparently the Badlands wont get a sport mode? And also 2 doors wont even get bottle openers or drain plugs in the rear? Finding out a lot about the 2 door Badlands I have ordered haha

I dont understand the bottle opener thing. I have never once needed a bottle opener while driving. I guess when you get flannel and a beard you gotta have one for craft IPAs or something.

BricknoseBronco

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I dont understand the bottle opener thing. I have never once needed a bottle opener while driving. I guess when you get flannel and a beard you gotta have one for craft IPAs or something.
Yeah its definitely a trendy cool novelty thing. I dont need one for my aluminum can Busch Lights anyways. Just found it weird they found room on the 4 door for it but its not on the 2 door. More mad to see there isnt a sport mode. Sport mode usually makes the vehicles feel a lot more peppy.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah its definitely a trendy cool novelty thing. I dont need one for my aluminum can Busch Lights anyways. Just found it weird they found room on the 4 door for it but its not on the 2 door. More mad to see there isnt a sport mode. Sport mode usually makes the vehicles feel a lot more peppy.
Would be willing to bet Baja mode is close to the same.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
True, but with built in NAV you have the GPS antenna and maps, so you don't need a cell signal.
Well my ipad mini that I use for gaia maps when offroad does the same thing. No cell phone plan but I use the internal gps for my tracking and displaying maps. I have nav in my truck and wife’s jeep and I can count on 1 hand how many times Ive used the nav between the 2 in 3yrs, 60k miles between the 2, 9 different states, 41 offroad trails, 40 + nights in last 1.5yrs camping off the grid.

Sponsored

Russellskinner

Badlands
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone have insight on the white tops? I am waiting to place my order so trying to get my head rapped around this.

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well my ipad mini that I use for gaia maps when offroad does the same thing. No cell phone plan but I use the internal gps for my tracking and displaying maps. I have nav in my truck and wife’s jeep and I can count on 1 hand how many times Ive used the nav between the 2 in 3yrs, 60k miles between the 2, 9 different states, 41 offroad trails, 40 + nights in last 1.5yrs camping off the grid.
HAHA! Whatever works for you. Why would I spend $$$ for an ipad that duplicates the same thing that is in my Bronco,(then pay for gaia) then find a spot to stick it on the dash, then remember to download the maps I need. Too much damn work when it is already built in to the vehicle, but hey, to each their own.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I need one for my craft beers 🍺

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yeah, it's always been that way. Baja mode replaces sport mode on the badlands.
They have never stated why the 2-door doesn't get the bottle opener, but they've always only said it would be on the 4-door.
The 2-door does get the drain plugs in the rear. That is just one of the numerous "typos" that the "rockstars" are currently working on fixing...

Sponsored

lrtexasman

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL traded for 23 Tundra waiting on BD Order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Because people with 2 doors don’t have friends and can’t drink and drive, lol.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Because people with 2 doors don’t have friends and can’t drink and drive, lol.
Maybe people with 2 doors just don't like people with all their damn kids and their 4 doors.

lrtexasman

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL traded for 23 Tundra waiting on BD Order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Haha, maybe people with 4 doors and kids really don’t like them all that much either, lol.

BricknoseBronco

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, it's always been that way. Baja mode replaces sport mode on the badlands.
They have never stated why the 2-door doesn't get the bottle opener, but they've always only said it would be on the 4-door.
The 2-door does get the drain plugs in the rear. That is just one of the numerous "typos" that the "rockstars" are currently working on fixing...
If Baja replaces sport mode, why does the Wildtrak have both Baja and sport mode? Seems like there has to be differences. Plus I assume sport mode allows you to rip around in 2WD, as to where Baja probably automatically puts it in 4WD. I guess it’s just one of the many questions all of us have when trying to figure out this damn Bronco. So many questions, so little answers. Ford has not done a good job with the execution and roll out of this vehicle.

bloominguez

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Br BD, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's critical for drinking beer in the parking lot after a late night hockey game. ;)
Sponsored