Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was expecting to maybe have to pony up 1500 for the auto on my Basquatch , but this bumped it over $3K. Now the best way to get a locker is BB, but that's still 1500 more than my Basquatch with all the other squatch stuff. So it's Base Base or BB, damn.

If it sounds too good to be true it probably is............

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can confirm AT is $0 again. The B&P was definitely under repair.
EDIT:
Back to Charging $1595

beto3005

Badlands
First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Soul
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like it reverted back for me as well

Sponsored

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If that is their plan, I think it might be working.

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Depending on browser, Edge no updates but Chrome was showing different roof packages in the Exterior Options & Roof sections... And the Auto Trans price is added in on total build price.
Ford Bronco Build & Price Updated: Auto No Longer Free For Mid-Level Trim + Other Changes Screenshot (518)
Ford Bronco Build & Price Updated: Auto No Longer Free For Mid-Level Trim + Other Changes Screenshot (519)

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
More bad news for you lower trim folks. It looks like the Modular roof is not available below Outer Banks.

Ford Bronco Build & Price Updated: Auto No Longer Free For Mid-Level Trim + Other Changes Capture.JPG

Ford Bronco Build & Price Updated: Auto No Longer Free For Mid-Level Trim + Other Changes Capture2.JPG

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yup I built my Badlands went from 49,865 to 50,465 not to terribly horrible. Also built a wildtrak earlier not knowing the prices changed came out about the same. 50 something and some change!! Interesting guess I need to really look into some more! Glad we got this extra time!!

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Our broncos just went up on price!
Anyone who is surprised or disappointed by this wasn't listening when sensible people tried to explain it had to be a B&P error. As I explained several times before, looking at Ford's other vehicles, there isn't any where you can get an engine and transmission upgrade for that price. The 10-speed auto alone is $1595 on the Mustang. Plus, it didn't explain why on Outer Banks, the 2.7 upgrade cost just as much without the transmission upgrade.

People upset about this are probably the same people that expect a store to sell them a 75" TV for $9 instead of $900 because the tag had a . in the price.

ac360

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know why they continue to make changes online.
They could do all these changes offline. When everything is good and ready, then publish the final version online.

The A/T is still stated as "standard" with the 2.7L V6, and as "available" with the 2.3L.
The V6 is listed as $1895. Yet when you select the V6 option, instead of charging $1895 it is now charging $3490. If Ford intend to now charge the Auto as a separate item, why list the Auto as "standard" with the V6? I'm a patient person, this is testing me.

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
People upset about this are probably the same people that expect a store to sell them a 75" TV for $9 instead of $900 because the tag had a . in the price.
What if that . in the price tag has remained there for months despite hundreds of customers pointing it out and asking about it? ?

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Our broncos just went up on price!
Yup, Badlands 2.7L price increased $1595. I hate all the complaining on this forum, but I'm starting to come around to the conclusion that Ford is f_cked up.

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I swear, they've got a couple high school students doing their website updates between classwork. It's somewhere between hilarious and terrifying.
I‘ve never owned a Ford and I’m starting to wonder if I can trust a $50k automobile built by a company who can’t build a functioning website.
Sponsored